Uh oh Libs: Northern police unions.....siding with TRUMP after call for death penalty to cop killers

Trump really thinks his powers as President can overrule a states Capital Punishment laws?

When Northern labor unions start endorsing a life long billionaire CEO....wow. You know something is in the air.

Trump really thinks his powers as President can overrule a states Capital Punishment laws?

Doesn't matter. The message is what matters. It's the opposite of "Police acted stupidly".

And....a presidential executive order may affect Federal laws. If the liberal cop killer is prosecuted in federal court.

But heck....Obama orders drones to kill people in nations we aren't at war with. So surely the POTUS can deal with a cop killer.

Doesn't matter. The message is what matters. It's the opposite of "Police acted stupidly".

And....a presidential executive order may affect Federal laws. If the liberal cop killer is prosecuted in federal court.

But heck....Obama orders drones to kill people in nations we aren't at war with. So surely the POTUS can deal with a cop killer.

You mean the message is that Trump lied again?

Every Police Union in the country endorses the death penalty for cop killers.
Happily sometimes the death penalty is carried out on the spot after a LEO is killed.
Saves a TON of taxpayer money.

When Northern labor unions start endorsing a life long billionaire CEO....wow. You know something is in the air.

I know you've been programmed to believe all that northern unions support Democrats but that isn't the case. In my area, unions flip between the two parties all the time.

You mean the message is that Trump lied again?

Lie? Nope. He will issue that order. Will it stick? Thats for law experts....and only in federal court (states rights, yay!! See how that works??).

But the message is what matters. A 180 from Barack "Police Acted Stupidly" Obama in how the US President views and speaks about cops. The message matters as much as the outcome.

I know you've been programmed to believe all that northern unions support Democrats but that isn't the case. In my area, unions flip between the two parties all the time.

True. But the idea of a Northern union supporting the ultimate CEO...kinda funny.

Of course they do. Most cops are happy to have rights that the rest of us don't have.

Of course they do. Most cops are happy to have rights that the rest of us don't have.

Awe....boo hoo....

You want those extra rights go sign up. EVERY PD is short staffed.

Then see how many more rights you have. How all of a sudden.....you'll realize you have a lot less freedom as a cop than when you weren't one.

Is Trump really that stupid that he thinks he can order the death penalty as President?

Who does he think he is?....Kim Jong Un?

True. But the idea of a Northern union supporting the ultimate CEO...kinda funny.

It really isn't. Northern unions will side with whichever candidate they believe will support their agenda and/or promised them the most shit.

Is Trump really that stupid that he thinks he can order the death penalty as President?

Who does he think he is?....Kim Jong Un?

No he cant do that for state courts. It's why STATES RIGHTS MATTER. What we've been telling liberals for decades.

But....the message is extremely pro-cop. And I support him.

Awe....boo hoo....

Then see how many more rights you have. How all of a sudden.....you'll realize you have a lot less freedom as a cop than when you weren't one.
I have no desire to kill people with impunity.

Doesn't matter. Trump knows how to make empty promises pandering to special interests

Awe....boo hoo....

As a cop you'd have a 0.000005% chance in any year to shoot and kill someone. So don't worry....you wouldn't. You'd get to do a lot of serving and helping. And deal with society's worst of the worsr.

So.....what are you waiting on?

Trump: I’ll Use An Executive Order To Give All Cop Killers The Death Penalty

Libs....Bad news.

Trump just said he will issue an executive order to punish all cop killers by death penalty.

And the New England police unions.....have officially endorsed him.

NORTHERN unions....siding with a billionaire business man CEO type. Bet you libtards didn't see that coming.

And it's just the start.

Didn't see that coming, I'm stunned I tell you, stunned....

10419459-10152527350678605-2218206502171537760-n

Awe....boo hoo....

As a cop you'd have a 0.000005% chance in any year to shoot and kill someone. So don't worry....you wouldn't. You'd get to do a lot of serving and helping. And deal with society's worst of the worsr.

Like I said, I have no desire to kill people with impunity or have special rules that make my life more valuable than someone else's.

Awe....boo hoo....

Like I said, I have no desire to kill people with impunity or have special rules that make my life more valuable than someone else's.

That's no excuse champ. As a cop....odds you would kill someone in any given year are 0.000005%. So...that's no excuse for why you haven't taken the oath and practiced what you preach.

Forum List

Back