Uh oh Libs: Northern police unions.....siding with TRUMP after call for death penalty to cop killers

Of course they do. Most cops are happy to have rights that the rest of us don't have.

Awe....boo hoo....

You want those extra rights go sign up. EVERY PD is short staffed.

Then see how many more rights you have. How all of a sudden.....you'll realize you have a lot less freedom as a cop than when you weren't one.
I have no desire to kill people with impunity.

As a cop you'd have a 0.000005% chance in any year to shoot and kill someone. So don't worry....you wouldn't. You'd get to do a lot of serving and helping. And deal with society's worst of the worsr.

So.....what are you waiting on?
Like I said, I have no desire to kill people with impunity or have special rules that make my life more valuable than someone else's.

That's no excuse champ. As a cop....odds you would kill someone in any given year are 0.000005%. So...that's no excuse for why you haven't taken the oath and practiced what you preach.
What part of my statement is confusing you, Bucky? I have no desire to be treated as a special class of citizen. Nor should any cop come to think of it.

Awe....boo hoo....

You want those extra rights go sign up. EVERY PD is short staffed.

Then see how many more rights you have. How all of a sudden.....you'll realize you have a lot less freedom as a cop than when you weren't one.

As a cop you'd have a 0.000005% chance in any year to shoot and kill someone. So don't worry....you wouldn't. You'd get to do a lot of serving and helping. And deal with society's worst of the worsr.

Like I said, I have no desire to kill people with impunity or have special rules that make my life more valuable than someone else's.

That's no excuse champ. As a cop....odds you would kill someone in any given year are 0.000005%. So...that's no excuse for why you haven't taken the oath and practiced what you preach.
What part of my statement is confusing you, Bucky? I have no desire to be treated as a special class of citizen. Nor should any cop come to think of it.

It's not the citizen. It's the office. Just as making threats to any government official is different than threats at a bar fight.

So don't worry....YOU wouldn't be special. The office and uniform...yes. You just wear it.

So.....no more excuses. Go sign up. Walk the talk you know? Let me know when you are out of the academy.

It's not the citizen. It's the office. Just as making threats to any government official is different than threats at a bar fight.

So don't worry....YOU wouldn't be special. The office and uniform...yes. You just wear it.

So.....no more excuses. Go sign up. Walk the talk you know? Let me know when you are out of the academy.
An office can't murder with impunity nor enjoy special status.

Forum List

Back