Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to donald's speech

"Four score and seven years ago the only think we had to fear was fear itself. I have a dream where we ask not what our country can do for you, but what you can do for you country. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit Atlantic City. To be or not to be!"

Nope build a wall, kill terrorists, lower taxes, hilary clinton is a criminal and so ugly I wouldn't let her lick my ass......oh and make America Great again!

Wait until the world leaders see what a whore she is. They will be insulted where ever he brings her if he were to win.

f45e8c2bb467980aca8fdb8ca7a23025.jpg

lol. it's been shown over and over that the portion of the speech was lifted, no doubt about it - it's practically word for word with only the most minor of tweaks.

why do you have such a problem accepting the obvious?

You ain't proved a fucking thing because it's bullshit....YOU prove it right here, right now:
Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com
obama
And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and to pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children -- and all children in this nation -- to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.
trump
From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me morals in their daily life. That is the lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to many generations to follow because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

now, tell us how she didn't plagiarize

That's from the HILL link that's VANISHED ya lying sack of shit...find it HERE...the real transcript of Mooch's speech:
Melania Trump speech appears to plagiarize Michelle Obama

is that the link you wanted?

I'm looking forward to donald's speech

"Four score and seven years ago the only think we had to fear was fear itself. I have a dream where we ask not what our country can do for you, but what you can do for you country. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit Atlantic City. To be or not to be!"

Nope build a wall, kill terrorists, lower taxes, hilary clinton is a criminal and so ugly I wouldn't let her lick my ass......oh and make America Great again!

Haha, you spelled "grate" wrong.

You must be nervous or else you would have debunked my truth. Face it. If Donald wasnt rich he would only be able to pick up your type of women especially with that ridiculous hair do he has
That is one of best the reasons to be prosperous and smart with one's portfolio..... So that you can have a hot wife. Women want security and that is why they will vote for Trump.

If you knew anything about tits you'd know Melania's are God-given. Great speech...your little coven of critics are ignoring the reviews....she hit it out of the park. :banana:

Oh shit --- Horndog is right. Clearly it was Michelle who plagiarized Ivana, using that same teleprompter time machine app that allowed her husband to travel back in time to crash the economy retroactively so he could get elected.

Bastids!
Don’t Believe The Media: Michelle Obama Stole Her Speech, Not Melania Trump

4i6Ckte.gif
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is what I love about brain-dead conservatives -- they're sooo fuckin' funny.
thumbsup.gif

Wait until the world leaders see what a whore she is. They will be insulted where ever he brings her if he were to win.

f45e8c2bb467980aca8fdb8ca7a23025.jpg

Yeah, I wonder how religious Muslims would feel about America having such a skanky white trash First Lady. I doubt out local Christians would mind.

We don't vote for hot--not unless we're running a beauty contest out of the Oval office
Well we voted for color and that didn't work so now some want to vote for gender so why not vote for the guy that can land a hottie like that?
Thats not saying much. He is rich. Women will marry a man 60 years their senior if he has money. Shes nothing but a whore.

Wow the jealousy is strong........liberals are exposing themselves tonight......they my are scarred shitless
You must be nervous or else you would have debunked my truth. Face it. If Donald wasnt rich he would only be able to pick up your type of women especially with that ridiculous hair do he has. :laugh:

Nah Donnie is a legend and he's a good looking dude.....but calling her a whore makes you a misogynist prick....

Just because you pick up your girls with chloroform doesn't mean shit

We don't vote for hot--not unless we're running a beauty contest out of the Oval office
Well we voted for color and that didn't work so now some want to vote for gender so why not vote for the guy that can land a hottie like that?
Thats not saying much. He is rich. Women will marry a man 60 years their senior if he has money. Shes nothing but a whore.

Wow the jealousy is strong........liberals are exposing themselves tonight......they my are scarred shitless

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.
Not sure it's even medically possible.

does it hurt trying to force reality to match your delusions?

You're proved to be a LYING pussy again....how many times this week,...60? 65? and it's only Monday! :badgrin:

lol. it's been shown over and over that the portion of the speech was lifted, no doubt about it - it's practically word for word with only the most minor of tweaks.

why do you have such a problem accepting the obvious?

I guess we can only presume that Donald liked Michelle Obama's speech and just ran with it--LOL--or more than likely his wife Melania could figure out anything nice to say about him, so she just copied Michell's speech.

0728DanaSummers_Tribune_0.jpg

Copying Michelle's speech? Did Michelle rave about Donald? Did Michelle claim she became a US citizen in 2006?

:lol:

You must be nervous or else you would have debunked my truth. Face it. If Donald wasnt rich he would only be able to pick up your type of women especially with that ridiculous hair do he has
That is one of best the reasons to be prosperous and smart with one's portfolio..... So that you can have a hot wife. Women want security and that is why they will vote for Trump.

Nope. You can be broke and get a hot woman. Oh I forgot. Things dont work that way for you and the males of your race. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back