Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until the world leaders see what a whore she is. They will be insulted where ever he brings her if he were to win.

f45e8c2bb467980aca8fdb8ca7a23025.jpg

Yeah, I wonder how religious Muslims would feel about America having such a skanky white trash First Lady. I doubt out local Christians would mind.

We don't mind.....because we're sane and don't fuck wolves.......or do you prefer sheep

does it hurt trying to force reality to match your delusions?

You're proved to be a LYING pussy again....how many times this week,...60? 65? and it's only Monday! :badgrin:

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com
lol. it's been shown over and over that the portion of the speech was lifted, no doubt about it - it's practically word for word with only the most minor of tweaks.

why do you have such a problem accepting the obvious?

So at worst she did what the VP fid, who gives a fuck.......it couldn't have been much, no America hating in it

Biden did that in college, kids be kids, still serious, he at least apologized for it. What he didn't do is steal from a political opponent while his spouse was running for President.
This wasn't college.

We don't vote for hot--not unless we're running a beauty contest out of the Oval office
Well we voted for color and that didn't work so now some want to vote for gender so why not vote for the guy that can land a hottie like that?
Thats not saying much. He is rich. Women will marry a man 60 years their senior if he has money. Shes nothing but a whore.

Wow the jealousy is strong........liberals are exposing themselves tonight......they my are scarred shitless
You must be nervous or else you would have debunked my truth. Face it. If Donald wasnt rich he would only be able to pick up your type of women especially with that ridiculous hair do he has. :laugh:

Nah Donnie is a legend and he's a good looking dude.....but calling her a whore makes you a misogynist prick....

Just because you pick up your girls with chloroform doesn't mean shit
Donnie is a legend to you maybe.

How can you pick up a girl with chloroform? Are you one of those guys that slip rufies in womens drinks? You pervert.

We don't vote for hot--not unless we're running a beauty contest out of the Oval office
Well we voted for color and that didn't work so now some want to vote for gender so why not vote for the guy that can land a hottie like that?
Thats not saying much. He is rich. Women will marry a man 60 years their senior if he has money. Shes nothing but a whore.

Wow the jealousy is strong........liberals are exposing themselves tonight......they my are scarred shitless

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.
Not sure it's even medically possible.

Yeah I was gonna recommend pepto and not watching politics until the trumpsters inauguration

Thats not saying much. He is rich. Women will marry a man 60 years their senior if he has money. Shes nothing but a whore
You're a freak.....
Thats what a lot of women say. Do i know you from a past encounter?

No but that youtube of you putting peanut butter on you brown eyes and letting your dog lick it is......

But you're good at misogyny
You think of weird stuff. I guess your experience with peanut butter and dogs makes you an expert.

Nope. You can be broke and get a hot woman. Oh I forgot. Things dont work that way for you and the males of your race.
What race? hahaha I don't care what the race is. 7 times out of 10 if a women has a choice of poverty with a out of work hat on backwards pants around his knees pretty boy or untold wealth with a sugar daddy she will take the candy.

You must be nervous or else you would have debunked my truth. Face it. If Donald wasnt rich he would only be able to pick up your type of women especially with that ridiculous hair do he has. :laugh:

Nah Donnie is a legend and he's a good looking dude.....but calling her a whore makes you a misogynist prick....

How can you pick up a girl with chloroform? Are you one of those guys that slip rufies in womens drinks? You pervert.

I don't know about rufies, I just ask them out...women like men with balls not unichs

Nope. You can be broke and get a hot woman. Oh I forgot. Things dont work that way for you and the males of your race.
What race? hahaha I don't care what the race is. 7 times out of 10 if a women has a choice of poverty with a out of work hat on backwards pants around his knees pretty boy or untold wealth with a sugar daddy she will take the candy.
I'm sorry you cant pick up women by virtue of being yourself and have lure them with money. I picked up hot women all the time when i was broke. I guess being Black has its advantages.

Here is the graph in question from Melania Trump's speech:

"From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life: that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily life.”

Here is the graph from Obama's 2008 speech.

“And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them,” Michelle Obama said, according to a transcript from CNN.

Yes, a DEAD RINGER for what has undoubtedly been said thousands of times, Your word is your bond, treat people with respect..... But do any of you remember...Naw, almost all of the posters in here are scumbag subversives...but in case someone with brains looks at this....

Obama Accused Of Plagiarism In Speech - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-accused-of-plagiarism-in-speech/
CBS News
Feb 19, 2008 - Barack Obama, D-Ill., has come under scrutiny for a speech he gave Saturday in ... Y., have responded to the accusations of plagiarism.
The Obama Plagiarism Scandal - Plagiarism Today
www.plagiarismtoday.com › Articles
Feb 20, 2008 - Typically, I am loathe to enter the world of plagiarism scandals as they ... On February 16, Barack Obama gave a speech in Wisconsin where he ...
Clinton Camp Says Obama Plagiarized in Speech - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2008/02/19/us/politics/19campaign.html
The New York Times
Feb 19, 2008 - NILES, Ohio — With the next round of voters set to weigh in on the Democratic presidential race, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s campaign on Monday accused Senator Barack Obama of committing plagiarism in a weekend speech. ... Mr. Obama told reporters he should have credited Gov ...
Bush speechwriter: Obama plagiarized Bush - POLITICO
www.politico.com/blogs/.../bush-speechwriter-obama-plagiarized-bush-18218...
Politico
Jan 29, 2014 - President George W. Bush's former speech writer said that President Barack Obama plagiarized his former boss in Tuesday's State of the Union ...

So out of a 15 minute LONG SPEECH we have 22 words that are fairly similiar to the Mooch's speech in 2008!....RUN WITH THAT YOU MORONS, as TRUMP is up again in today's POLLS!

• Trump Pulls to 266-272 Virtual Electoral Tie Today
    Breitbart ^ | 7/18/2016 | John Pudner
    With the exception of NBC, battleground polls released so far in July show voters are moving toward Donald Trump. In four battleground states — Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania — Trump gained an average of five points and caught Clinton in at least one poll in each state. If that five point shift is quietly happening in North Carolina and New Hampshire, other battleground states where we have no recent non-NBC polls, then Trump is also quietly ahead in both, bringing him to within 266-272 in the Electoral Vote....

Super model with classic beauty knocked it out of the park tonight . :) The excitement of the Convention is palpable.. Not since Reagan has the base been so excited it's been said!
GREAT 1st night..

PS- Don't let liberoidals try to change the subject. Melania was PERFECT. Hellary did nothing wrong but Melania stole Chewbacca's spittle? LOL Yea sure .. right.. dream on.

GO TRUMP/PENCE!

I don't know about rubies, I just ask them out...women like men with balls not unichs
But you do know about ruffies and using chloroform on women. Now you expect me to believe you just ask them out and they say yes?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back