Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Allegedly Plagiarized
Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Plagiarized

From the article:
Michelle Obama: “…the world as it should be.” In 2008, the aspiring First Lady was accused by bloggers of lifting lines for her DNC speech from Saul Alinsky. Alinsky wrote, in Rules for Radicals (emphasis added): “The standards of judgment must be rooted in the whys and wherefores of life as it is lived, the world as it is, not our wished-for fantasy of the world as it should be.” Michelle Obama said: “And Barack stood up that day, and he spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about ‘the world as it is‘ and ‘the world as it should be.'” (Perhaps Mr. Obama who left out the attribution.

Mooch plagiarized from Alinsky?? LOL You don't say?

I really feel sorry for America's children if the skanky white trash Trumps get into the White House.

Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

So I guess none of you idiot Moon Bats will be voting for Melania for President.

However, you did vote for that shithead Obama who has done a lot of plagiarism and you will vote for that stupid bitch Crooked Hillary who is dishonest, corrupt and incompetent..

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Why does it matter you ask?

Speechgate is important because of two things it tells us about what sort of president Donald Trump would be, and what important mistakes he would make for the same reasons his campaign made this trivial mistake:

1. Trump lacks much of the knowledge and experience that we would usually expect in a president. Because of this, Trump is supposed to hire "the best people" to advise and support him. Yet his campaign couldn't even prevent a boneheaded screw-up like this. What would the idiots he hires to staff his presidential administration screw up?

2. The Trumps are apparently so full of it that Melania, or whoever wrote Melania's speech, needed to steal totally anodyne language about how hard work is good and we should teach our children that. They couldn't even put those sentiments in their own words! Then, once people noticed the theft, the campaign's strategy has been to make the obviously false claim that there was no plagiarism, that these are just "common phrases." This tells us that, as president, Trump won't just lie — he'll lie unconvincingly, to anyone, about anything, for any reason or no reason. How will that work out in negotiations with Congress and foreign governments?

If you're too inept to run a presidential campaign, you're too inept to run a country. That's why Speechgate matters.
The speech was pretty fucking generic.

One step up from a Miss America pageant speech. It was a typical First Lady speech. Does anyone actually expect it to be original? No.

This simply makes liberals look like fucking assholes by attacking a prospective First Lady.
Looks like what you were hoping for was a no lose situation. If she kills it you brag. If she blows it, and she did, you pull this shit.

Same way you wanted to use Mitt Romney's wife as a positive but she's no positive. None of these stepford wives is going to ever be anything. But Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton can make something of themselves. See, this is what is wrong with Republican women. The best thing they are and the best thing they will ever be is some assholes wife. Melania is a great piece of ass I will give her that. She's nice to look at. Not enough to win me over. If she won you over then you were already won over.
Problem with that is she didn't blow it.

As we pointed out at nausium....your candidates do it all the time. The only time anyone says anything is when you think it will score political points for you. We know you're shitting your pants over Hillary's cratering poll numbers. So your only solution is to convince everyone that the right is even more corrupt than Hillary and her friends. I think you have your work cut out for you.

Melania Trump’s Big Difference from Michelle Obama: American Pride

Melania Trump's Big Difference from Michelle Obama: American Pride - Breitbart

Indeed.. Melania loves this country unlike the nasty Mooch who hates it, loathes it.. despises American exceptionalism.. Soon the trash will be gone and we will have 'America's First Family' in residence. Fumigate the WH, perhaps carpet bomb everything and rebuild if necessary?

So I guess none of you idiot Moon Bats will be voting for Melania for President.

However, you did vote for that shithead Obama who has done a lot of plagiarism and you will vote for that stupid bitch Crooked Hillary who is dishonest, corrupt and incompetent..

That's it, I'm not voting for her either!!!!!

4 men die in benghazi under Hillary she lies . Dems dont care, Hillary deletes over 30K emails, Dems dont care. Hillary lies to congress, Dems dont care , Hillary lies to the FBI , Dems dont care.. Melania says a few words in a speech and dems lose their shit

The oozing spittle ladened with rotted curds of tofu from between the filthy teeth of the average fugly liberoidal is evident in this thread. They're really flaming down.. LMAO

From whom did you plagiarize your nasty little diatribe? I know you aren't smart enough to come up with such a long sentence, much less spell the words right!

roflmao.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back