Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every woman in America wanted Melania's dress.. America is in love with Melania Trump!! You liberoidals don't count.. Trash is as trash does.. go sweep the floors and don't forget to turn out the lights when you're done. Now scram.

"This concept that Michelle Obama invented the English language is absurd." - Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson.

You know what I say to Miss Katrina Pierson? If the Dumbocrats can credit Al freaking Gore with inventing the internet, well then hell, I say we just credit Michelle freaking Obama with inventing the English language. After all, in the immortal words of yet another Dumbocrat - Hitlery Clinton - "at this point, what difference does it make!!!?!?!?!"

Trump aide: Michelle Obama didn't invent the English language

BREAKING NEWS***** Lurch (John Effing Kerry) walks right in to a door.. ROFLMAO

WATCH!!!!!!!!! Comedy gold!
WATCH: John Kerry Walks Into Door On UK Visit
OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn: 'Mazing. So far I've seen attempts to deflect the topic to:
  • Hillary Clinton
  • The Polls
  • Bill Clinton
  • Barack O'bama and Deval Patrick
  • Joe Biden
  • Bo Belinsky
  • Benghaaaaaaaaaaazi
  • ---- and now "John Effing Kerry"
  • Oh and "tossed salad". That was never explained.

You keep at it. If you throw enough pasta at the wall, something's gotta stick.. It's just gotta. :itsok:

4 men die in benghazi under Hillary she lies . Dems dont care, Hillary deletes over 30K emails, Dems dont care. Hillary lies to congress, Dems dont care , Hillary lies to the FBI , Dems dont care.. Melania says a few words in a speech and dems lose their shit

Most of what you just said is a lie.

GOP Convention LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Next week, all the criminals gather to coronate Helly Classified Docs Clintoon.. I wonder which criminal will have broken more laws there?? LOL

Seriously....the election for the president of the United States should be near meaningless. The federal government only has 18 enumerated powers and most of that lies with Congress (and most of those 18 are related to the military anyway). The presidential election should make people yawn.
Right. The presidential election should be more about who can be the strongest leader who can bring people together. Instead we've got two children throwing insults over which pokemon character is the best.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Seriously....the election for the president of the United States should be near meaningless. The federal government only has 18 enumerated powers and most of that lies with Congress (and most of those 18 are related to the military anyway). The presidential election should make people yawn.
Right. The presidential election should be more about who can be the strongest leader who can bring people together. Instead we've got two children throwing insults over which pokemon character is the best.

Funny. You should have that clap looked at.

4 men die in benghazi under Hillary she lies . Dems dont care, Hillary deletes over 30K emails, Dems dont care. Hillary lies to congress, Dems dont care , Hillary lies to the FBI , Dems dont care.. Melania says a few words in a speech and dems lose their shit

Actually.....everything that was said is the truth. But that's hard for a pathological liar to grasp. Now tell us again how Trump is (and I quote) "furious" without giving anyone a link to the supposed story.

Funny. You should have that clap looked at.
It's really sad that you don't agree. Speaks volumes about your immaturity and your extremely limited intellect. Tell me something - what exactly are your plans should Donald Trump get elected as President of the United States?

Actually.....everything that was said is the truth. But that's hard for a pathological liar to grasp. Now tell us again how Trump is (and I quote) "furious" without giving anyone a link to the supposed story.

Well, let's just look at one item: You say she "lies to the FBI" - please provide "credible" proof that she "lies" to the FBI. The FBI Director testified that she did NOT lie to the FBI.

Sadly....Barack Obama has dedicated his administration to "divide and conquer". I've never seen anyone work so hard to divide blacks and whites.

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Odds of that happening randomly......
One in a trillion

Melania obviously googled Great First Lady speeches and that's what came up

What would really be funny is if she plagiarized Hilary's speech

So, I've listened to the whole speech and the comparisons. What I hear are simple platitudes that have been parsed together, by multiple people, over CENTURIES. It's kind of like the idiot lawyers trying to sue Led Zeppelin for copyright infringement for their use of a chromatic scale that was used as far back as the 1600's! The speech was thousands of words and in any speech that is written in generalities you are going to get similar phrasing. The fact that there were so few words is actually surprising to me.

The debate is over. They lost. Now just let them yell in their echo chambers.

At this point you are only playing out the myth of sysiphus.

Or....

Peeing in the wind.

They are losers. They lost the debate. Their hypocrisy has been exposed.

Sadly....Barack Obama has dedicated his administration to "divide and conquer". I've never seen anyone work so hard to divide blacks and whites.

Oh, and all you white racists are so innocent of perpetuating racism...? That hilarious...

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Odds of that happening randomly......
One in a trillion

Melania obviously googled Great First Lady speeches and that's what came up

What would really be funny is if she plagiarized Hilary's speech

Riiiight. General platitudes in a speech of a couple of thousand words and 26 are closely related. Whatever floats your oh so desperate boat dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back