Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Helly have to say about it?

LOL

First of all that's not anything anywhere near a "black accent", if there is such a thing ----- it's a Chicago nasal twang, which follows her around forever.

Second, what she's reciting there are the lyrics to a gospel song, verbatim. That's why the crowd starts cheering ---- they recognize the lyrics. It's part of their churching.

And thirdly, Fox Noise deliberately cut the intro out to make a myth out of this --- a myth that's been busted to smithereens before.

"What does Hillary have to say about it? Watch the intro starting at 0:33. And then tell us why Fox Noise cut that intro off and tried to sell it as a "black accent'. If you can. But you can't .

Word for word. You lose.

Oh, so she plagiarized... and was racist on top of it.

Where in the friggety fuck do you see "racism" in that?

And No, it's not plagiarism because --- unlike Melania, or Jiimmy Page or Robber Plant ---- she credited the singer before quoting the lyrics.

Which I also proved. And provided the original song done by the singer she named. You know, the part Fox Noise cut out.

You lose again... but "third time's the charm", so back to original question:

---where in the friggety fuck do you see "racism" in there?

Do you actually think race has something to do with language?

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Odds of that happening randomly......
One in a trillion

Melania obviously googled Great First Lady speeches and that's what came up

What would really be funny is if she plagiarized Hilary's speech

Riiiight. General platitudes in a speech of a couple of thousand words and 26 are closely related. Whatever floats your oh so desperate boat dude.
:ack-1:

I really feel sorry for America's children if the skanky white trash Trumps get into the White House.
Don't! America's children will be ecstatic to have a normal school lunch again instead of a Michelle Obama lunch...
Trump lunch would be taco bowls on cinco de mayo

Come on children.....we love Hispanics

LOL

First of all that's not anything anywhere near a "black accent", if there is such a thing ----- it's a Chicago nasal twang, which follows her around forever.

Second, what she's reciting there are the lyrics to a gospel song, verbatim. That's why the crowd starts cheering ---- they recognize the lyrics. It's part of their churching.

And thirdly, Fox Noise deliberately cut the intro out to make a myth out of this --- a myth that's been busted to smithereens before.

"What does Hillary have to say about it? Watch the intro starting at 0:33. And then tell us why Fox Noise cut that intro off and tried to sell it as a "black accent'. If you can. But you can't .

Word for word. You lose.

And No, it's not plagiarism because --- unlike Melania, or Jiimmy Page or Robber Plant ---- she credited the singer before quoting the lyrics.

Which I also proved. And provided the original song done by the singer she named. You know, the part Fox Noise cut out.

Again, when you order Mexican food, do you do it in a Spanish accent? If you quote Ben Carson you gonna speak like Snoop Dog?

PAlease.

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Why does it matter you ask?

Speechgate is important because of two things it tells us about what sort of president Donald Trump would be, and what important mistakes he would make for the same reasons his campaign made this trivial mistake:

1. Trump lacks much of the knowledge and experience that we would usually expect in a president. Because of this, Trump is supposed to hire "the best people" to advise and support him. Yet his campaign couldn't even prevent a boneheaded screw-up like this. What would the idiots he hires to staff his presidential administration screw up?

2. The Trumps are apparently so full of it that Melania, or whoever wrote Melania's speech, needed to steal totally anodyne language about how hard work is good and we should teach our children that. They couldn't even put those sentiments in their own words! Then, once people noticed the theft, the campaign's strategy has been to make the obviously false claim that there was no plagiarism, that these are just "common phrases." This tells us that, as president, Trump won't just lie — he'll lie unconvincingly, to anyone, about anything, for any reason or no reason. How will that work out in negotiations with Congress and foreign governments?

If you're too inept to run a presidential campaign, you're too inept to run a country. That's why Speechgate matters.
The speech was pretty fucking generic.

One step up from a Miss America pageant speech. It was a typical First Lady speech. Does anyone actually expect it to be original? No.

This simply makes liberals look like fucking assholes by attacking a prospective First Lady.
Looks like what you were hoping for was a no lose situation. If she kills it you brag. If she blows it, and she did, you pull this shit.

Same way you wanted to use Mitt Romney's wife as a positive but she's no positive. None of these stepford wives is going to ever be anything. But Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton can make something of themselves. See, this is what is wrong with Republican women. The best thing they are and the best thing they will ever be is some assholes wife. Melania is a great piece of ass I will give her that. She's nice to look at. Not enough to win me over. If she won you over then you were already won over.
Problem with that is she didn't blow it.

As we pointed out at nausium....your candidates do it all the time. The only time anyone says anything is when you think it will score political points for you. We know you're shitting your pants over Hillary's cratering poll numbers. So your only solution is to convince everyone that the right is even more corrupt than Hillary and her friends. I think you have your work cut out for you.

Yes Hillary took a hit for her emails and yes Trump will get a bump after this week but ultimately Hillary will win.

No shitting our pants because we know we are going to win. We shit a little the week of Hillary's email thing but then Trump ruined that news by fucking up himself. I forgot what he did that week but he fucks up every opportunity he gets.

That's actually what your side is trying to accomplish. I think it is funny you guys are now the party pretending that you are going to tariff corporations and bring jobs back home. You fucking liars. You know its the blue collar low educated fools who are falling for that bullshit. And you don't care how you have to fool them into voting GOP. That's what Trump is. No Republican could win so you have a reality tv celeb running instead. You republicans should be embarrassed. You've already lose. Trump is just cutting your losses. We know you aren't happy with him. But guess what? We are!

And you guys want to pretend there is no economic recovery but the brag about the economic recovery happening in Indiana? Intellectual dishonesty at it's best.

Same thing GOP Governor Rick Snyder is doing in Michigan. Trying to take credit for Obama's recovery. What are Pence and Snyders REAL unemployment numbers? If they are doing great, so is Obama. And why would we want to change parties if the Democratic president is rocking 70 months of solid job creation?

It is YOU guys who want the public to be fooled into going back to Bushanomics just because they've forgotten that Republicans put us in the Great Recession.

I don't even know where to begin with your stupidity.

LOL

Word for word. You lose.

Again, when you order Mexican food, do you do it in a Spanish accent? If you quote Ben Carson you gonna speak like Snoop Dog?

PAlease.

Where do you get "accent"? It's the same Chicago accent she always has.
Prove me wrong.

AND you didn't answer the questions --- where do you see "racism" in quoting a gospel song, and what the fuck do you think race has to do with language?

C'mon, this oughta be good.

LOL

Word for word. You lose.

PAlease.

Prove me wrong.

AND you didn't answer the questions --- where do you see "racism" in quoting a gospel song, and what the fuck do you think race has to do with language?

It's just so . . . phony. Lol. Pandering.

Word for word. You lose.

PAlease.

Prove me wrong.

It's just so . . . phony. Lol. Pandering.

It surely is pandering (phony is redundant but that too). It could be listed in the dictionary as an example.

But it is NOT a "black accent". The accent is a Chicago twang. The lyrics are they lyrics, and quoted verbatim.
And Fox Noise deliberately cut that intro out so they could sell it to the gullible who know nothing about what an accent actually is.

Still waiting for race-boi to tell is how language is related to "race". Not expecting an answer though. As for LadySaladTosser who originally posted it, she seems to have run away. Wonder why.

No I don't.

Politicians are like prostitutes. Lol.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."
--- Ronald Reagan, channeling his inner Mark Twain

LOL

First of all that's not anything anywhere near a "black accent", if there is such a thing ----- it's a Chicago nasal twang, which follows her around forever. If you think that's a "black accent" you know absolutely nothing about spoken American English. Just listen to the way she pronounces the word "far". That screams upper Midwest. It stops just short of "Wiscaaaaaaaahnsin".

Word for word. You lose.

This has to be the dumbest excuse even for someone as stupid as you are.. LMAO- What the fuck is ChiCONGO Nasal twang?! Drug dealers doing a line and sucking on a helium balloon and then talking?

LOL

Word for word. You lose.

PAlease.

Prove me wrong.

This is pointless... she was laughed at a lot for that stupid accent she used. I have family in Chicago, and I've spent a little time there. I've NEVER heard that accent.

But hey, keep telling yourself that's her normal accent.

:lmao:

Why does it matter you ask?

Speechgate is important because of two things it tells us about what sort of president Donald Trump would be, and what important mistakes he would make for the same reasons his campaign made this trivial mistake:

1. Trump lacks much of the knowledge and experience that we would usually expect in a president. Because of this, Trump is supposed to hire "the best people" to advise and support him. Yet his campaign couldn't even prevent a boneheaded screw-up like this. What would the idiots he hires to staff his presidential administration screw up?

2. The Trumps are apparently so full of it that Melania, or whoever wrote Melania's speech, needed to steal totally anodyne language about how hard work is good and we should teach our children that. They couldn't even put those sentiments in their own words! Then, once people noticed the theft, the campaign's strategy has been to make the obviously false claim that there was no plagiarism, that these are just "common phrases." This tells us that, as president, Trump won't just lie — he'll lie unconvincingly, to anyone, about anything, for any reason or no reason. How will that work out in negotiations with Congress and foreign governments?

If you're too inept to run a presidential campaign, you're too inept to run a country. That's why Speechgate matters.
The speech was pretty fucking generic.

One step up from a Miss America pageant speech. It was a typical First Lady speech. Does anyone actually expect it to be original? No.

This simply makes liberals look like fucking assholes by attacking a prospective First Lady.
Looks like what you were hoping for was a no lose situation. If she kills it you brag. If she blows it, and she did, you pull this shit.

Same way you wanted to use Mitt Romney's wife as a positive but she's no positive. None of these stepford wives is going to ever be anything. But Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton can make something of themselves. See, this is what is wrong with Republican women. The best thing they are and the best thing they will ever be is some assholes wife. Melania is a great piece of ass I will give her that. She's nice to look at. Not enough to win me over. If she won you over then you were already won over.
Problem with that is she didn't blow it.

As we pointed out at nausium....your candidates do it all the time. The only time anyone says anything is when you think it will score political points for you. We know you're shitting your pants over Hillary's cratering poll numbers. So your only solution is to convince everyone that the right is even more corrupt than Hillary and her friends. I think you have your work cut out for you.

Yes Hillary took a hit for her emails and yes Trump will get a bump after this week but ultimately Hillary will win.

No shitting our pants because we know we are going to win. We shit a little the week of Hillary's email thing but then Trump ruined that news by fucking up himself. I forgot what he did that week but he fucks up every opportunity he gets.

That's actually what your side is trying to accomplish. I think it is funny you guys are now the party pretending that you are going to tariff corporations and bring jobs back home. You fucking liars. You know its the blue collar low educated fools who are falling for that bullshit. And you don't care how you have to fool them into voting GOP. That's what Trump is. No Republican could win so you have a reality tv celeb running instead. You republicans should be embarrassed. You've already lose. Trump is just cutting your losses. We know you aren't happy with him. But guess what? We are!

And you guys want to pretend there is no economic recovery but the brag about the economic recovery happening in Indiana? Intellectual dishonesty at it's best.

Same thing GOP Governor Rick Snyder is doing in Michigan. Trying to take credit for Obama's recovery. What are Pence and Snyders REAL unemployment numbers? If they are doing great, so is Obama. And why would we want to change parties if the Democratic president is rocking 70 months of solid job creation?

It is YOU guys who want the public to be fooled into going back to Bushanomics just because they've forgotten that Republicans put us in the Great Recession.

I don't even know where to begin with your stupidity.
Not stupidity. You people swallow a camel yet strain on a knat.

And Trump didn't do anything....since the media is running the show here. He says blue and they say he said red. They twist everything he says. He calls someone a loser and you claim he's going too far, yet your people start fights, start riots, and murder cops. Who's really dangerous here?

Trump of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back