Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS***** Lurch (John Effing Kerry) walks right in to a door.. ROFLMAO

WATCH!!!!!!!!! Comedy gold!
WATCH: John Kerry Walks Into Door On UK Visit

Poor LGS.....she tries to derail the thread by bringing up non-related material....how dumb is that?

The OP is about Melania's speech....in case you aren't that observant......

roflmao-teeth.gif~c200

First of all that's not anything anywhere near a "black accent", if there is such a thing ----- it's a Chicago nasal twang, which follows her around forever.

Second, what she's reciting there are the lyrics to a gospel song, verbatim. That's why the crowd starts cheering ---- they recognize the lyrics. It's part of their churching.

And thirdly, Fox Noise deliberately cut the intro out to make a myth out of this --- a myth that's been busted to smithereens before.

"What does Hillary have to say about it? Watch the intro starting at 0:33. And then tell us why Fox Noise cut that intro off and tried to sell it as a "black accent'. If you can. But you can't .

Word for word. You lose.

Oh, so she plagiarized... and was racist on top of it.

Where in the friggety fuck do you see "racism" in that?

And No, it's not plagiarism because --- unlike Melania, or Jiimmy Page or Robber Plant ---- she credited the singer before quoting the lyrics.

Which I also proved. And provided the original song done by the singer she named. You know, the part Fox Noise cut out.

You lose again... but "third time's the charm", so back to original question:

---where in the friggety fuck do you see "racism" in there?

Again, when you order Mexican food, do you do it in a Spanish accent? If you quote Ben Carson you gonna speak like Snoop Dog?

PAlease.

Where do you get "accent"? It's the same Chicago accent she always has.
Prove me wrong.

AND you didn't answer the questions --- where do you see "racism" in quoting a gospel song, and what the fuck do you think race has to do with language?

C'mon, this oughta be good.

This is pointless... she was laughed at a lot for that stupid accent she used. I have family in Chicago, and I've spent a little time there. I've NEVER heard that accent.

But hey, keep telling yourself that's her normal accent.

:lmao:

It's "pointless" because you don't have an answer, because there IS NO relationship between race and language. You trapped yourself. Were that the case, how come we don't all talk like Simka if we're white? Why don't white people all say "Yuuuge" or "bigly"?

You lose.

And yes it is her normal Chicago twang. I've "spent time there" too and more to the point I had to work to effect a standard accent for broadcast; I know my accents. Show me where you can find anyone with a "black accent" ---- whatever you conceive that to be ----- pronouncing the word "faaar" like that. Or "easy".

Face the facts --- Fox Noise punked you, and you bought it. I just proved it.

An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

There’s a 1 in 87 billion chance Melania didn’t rip off Michelle, a McGill scientist says.

578e66ee2400002700b31edc.jpeg

Since Melania Trump got caught red-handed at the Republican National Convention Monday night appropriating passages from a speech Michelle Obama delivered in 2008, Donald Trump’s team has engaged in a breathtaking effort to gaslight America.

Paul Manafort and others from the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s campaign have even attempted to argue that it’s simply a coincidence, and that both women used “common” words.

McGill University astrophysicist Robert Rutledge is having none of it.

In a series of posts to Twitter and Facebook, Rutledge ran the numbers, breaking down the disputed passages into distinct phrases of a few words each ― “word is your bond,” “because we want our children,” “willingness to work for them” and so on. Based on this analysis, he determined there’s something like a 1 in 87 billion chance that Melania Trump and Michelle Obama would use such similar language.

On Facebook, Rutledge puts it like this:

DETAILS: An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Melania clearly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

Being the shameless hypocrites that they are, they don't care if Jesus Christ came down and told them Melania stole Michelle's speech....they'll keep denying it in spite of it's obviousness.

There’s a 1 in 87 billion chance Melania didn’t rip off Michelle, a McGill scientist says.

Since Melania Trump got caught red-handed at the Republican National Convention Monday night appropriating passages from a speech Michelle Obama delivered in 2008, Donald Trump’s team has engaged in a breathtaking effort to gaslight America.

Paul Manafort and others from the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s campaign have even attempted to argue that it’s simply a coincidence, and that both women used “common” words.

In a series of posts to Twitter and Facebook, Rutledge ran the numbers, breaking down the disputed passages into distinct phrases of a few words each ― “word is your bond,” “because we want our children,” “willingness to work for them” and so on. Based on this analysis, he determined there’s something like a 1 in 87 billion chance that Melania Trump and Michelle Obama would use such similar language.

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Melania clearly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

I don't care what she said in her speech...I just like watching her deliver it. She is one hot first lady.....

America....fuck yeah
Actually...Romania.....

Little known fact: Melania's rise to fame as a teen model was financed and propped by the KGB - at that time run by none other than The Pootin.
Who fucking cares.

Another we converted a kgb spy to a liberal Democratic capitalist.....no wonder the left hates her

I don't care what she said in her speech...I just like watching her deliver it. She is one hot first lady.....

Thank you for proving once again that conservatives are brainless, clueless idiots who think that as long someone is beautiful it doesn't matter if they know anything....that's why they prefer home-schooling....they want to pass down the ignorance.

Yep. Another liberal using imaginary proof this was a ripoff.

Yeah we get it. You people hate Trump.

Strange thing is........nobody other than liberals give a shit about this media created story.

This just in.....Melania said "the".....plagerism......pure plagerism.

America....fuck yeah
Actually...Romania.....

Little known fact: Melania's rise to fame as a teen model was financed and propped by the KGB - at that time run by none other than The Pootin.
Who fucking cares.

Another we converted a kgb spy to a liberal Democratic capitalist.....no wonder the left hates her

The left doesn't hate her....quit making up shit. We're just pointing out how dumb she really is, and how dishonest the Trump candidacy is....keep drinking the KoolAid.....:badgrin:

Nobody cares.....and shouldn't he be studying black holes.......oh wait he was Michelle Obama!

It surely is pandering (phony is redundant but that too). It could be listed in the dictionary as an example.

But it is NOT a "black accent". The accent is a Chicago twang. The lyrics are they lyrics, and quoted verbatim.

Lying is SO KEWL for a hack like you. :thup:

Party defines your reality.
Party defines a lot of people's reality.

My own ballot however says "nonpartisan" therefore not mine.

I am a person without a party.

Anyway now I need to go up this thread in reverse and wade true all the ad hom's and counter ad hom's and find out where the last salient meaty statement is.

Yep. Another liberal using imaginary proof this was a ripoff.

Yeah we get it. You people hate Trump.

Strange thing is........nobody other than liberals give a shit about this media created story.

Apparently you all do....or you wouldn't be so foolishly showing your ignorance by trying to defend her.....:badgrin:

Nobody cares.....and shouldn't he be studying black holes.......oh wait he was Michelle Obama!
So you don't think Michelle deserves to be pissed off by some Euro-trash bimbo copying her speeches ???

I've never seen anyone pollinate so many threads with such foul mindless drivel.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back