Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
578e66ee2400002700b31edc.jpeg

So when you look at this picture, which one would you rather fokk? And which one would you rather have as your friend?

:D
The one in white of course.
Dummazz you did not answer the question.

You only get to boink one of them.

And the one you boink will be your whore not your friend.

Both Melania ........where is bill to be fair?

An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

There’s a 1 in 87 billion chance Melania didn’t rip off Michelle, a McGill scientist says.

578e66ee2400002700b31edc.jpeg

Since Melania Trump got caught red-handed at the Republican National Convention Monday night appropriating passages from a speech Michelle Obama delivered in 2008, Donald Trump’s team has engaged in a breathtaking effort to gaslight America.

Paul Manafort and others from the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s campaign have even attempted to argue that it’s simply a coincidence, and that both women used “common” words.

McGill University astrophysicist Robert Rutledge is having none of it.

In a series of posts to Twitter and Facebook, Rutledge ran the numbers, breaking down the disputed passages into distinct phrases of a few words each ― “word is your bond,” “because we want our children,” “willingness to work for them” and so on. Based on this analysis, he determined there’s something like a 1 in 87 billion chance that Melania Trump and Michelle Obama would use such similar language.

On Facebook, Rutledge puts it like this:

DETAILS: An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Melania clearly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.
Yep. Another liberal using imaginary proof this was a ripoff.

Yeah we get it. You people hate Trump.

Strange thing is........nobody other than liberals give a shit about this media created story.

".nobody other than liberals give a shit about this media created story."

Totally untrue.

Trump ally Roger Stone says someone should be fired over Melania Trump's speech

Among many other top GOP people.

Do a little research before waiving your magic "make it go away wand".
I think the point is nobody felt there was any plagerism going on.

This is how devious the left is. They make al Qaeda look honest.

I think Al Quaeda IS honest. They are crazy as bed bugs but they do practice what they preach. If the radical Muslims were just bullshitters we wouldn't give em a second thought.
Well there's the rub.

Hillary is like Obama. They don't take em seriously.

In THAT we can agree 100%.

I don't think his nonsense will travel like before. Everyone knows Hillary is dangerous. Her policies will lead us to disaster. Plagerism. Phfffffffffft.

Who cares.
Dumbazz everyone knows Trump is the dangerous one and Hillary is at best inept.

Nobody thinks Hillary is dangerous.

Giuliani was right on when he implied that Hillary probably cannot defend us too well.

But that still beats putting an Adolf Trump in The White House.

You are by far the stupidest dumbazz I have heard in a long time.

If you don't square your act away I will be forced to put you on the ignore list.

So you had better start sh!tting me Tiffany cufflinks with your analyses and fast.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
You are so full of shit. The speech was CLEARLY copied. You know it's true. Don't be a pansy.

The whole speech was copied from Michelle?

She might as well should have.....you can't steal a few paragraphs and then claim it's not plagiarism. Of course, hypocrites would.

The left doesn't hate her....quit making up shit. We're just pointing out how dumb she really is, and how dishonest the Trump candidacy is....keep drinking the KoolAid.....:badgrin:

Playtex, you have an IQ of Double-D. (Which is why you hate Malenia, she has better boobs!)

The left is hate. When you scrape away the festering hatred that is on the surface of the democrats, you discover that underneath is putrefied hatred, under which is more hate.

Hate defines you, hate is really all there is to the left.

I think Mary Matlin has been called from retirement and has been tasked by Reince Prebis (did somebody actually name their kid that ?!) for damage control on Trump -- and now on Melania too.

Ole Mary Matalin is spooky looking. Really spooky looking. I feel sorry for Cueball...
I love Cueball !!!

He must be the happiest man in the world.

Not only did he beat Matlin head to head, now he gets to boink her too.

As long as he keeps the lights off at night and there is NOT a full moon he won't see her face while he is boinking her.

OMG, that is sooo precious - and true! Thank you!
James Carvell

Paid bullshit artist.

Yep, and he's gearing up to kick some NaziCon ass!

Oh noooo...not that washed up crazy nutjob........can't wait for him and the memes

So when you look at this picture, which one would you rather fokk? And which one would you rather have as your friend?

What's the difference?
It strikes me that you yourself MudW have no respect for women whether they are Caucasian or Negro.

That makes you the perfect Trump voter.

Carry on. However I will be in the area all day. So watch that bullsh!t of yours.

The left doesn't hate her....quit making up shit. We're just pointing out how dumb she really is, and how dishonest the Trump candidacy is....keep drinking the KoolAid.....:badgrin:

Playtex, you have an IQ of Double-D. (Which is why you hate Malenia, she has better boobs!)

The left is hate. When you scrape away the festering hatred that is on the surface of the democrats, you discover that underneath is putrefied hatred, under which is more hate.

You ignorant piece of shit....you and your ilk are the ones spreading the hate....you're so fucking used to it, you just wallow in it, now.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself because your penis is so small, at least it is bigger than your brain.

[
Party defines a lot of people's reality.

Sadly you're right, there are a lot of shameful democrats.

My own ballot however says "nonpartisan" therefore not mine.

I am a person without a party.

Oh, there are no democrats.

Ask ANY leftist hack here, they'll all tell you how they are "independent" or even claim they are Republicans for Hilalry (eh G-Tard5000?)

You see, the first casualty of leftism is integrity,

Anyway now I need to go up this thread in reverse and wade true all the ad hom's and counter ad hom's and find out where the last salient meaty statement is.

There are none.

This thread is the leftist hacks attacking Trumps wife to show off their spiffy new hatred to each other.

You ignorant piece of shit....you and your ilk are the ones spreading the hate....you're so fucking used to it, you just wallow in it, now.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself because your penis is so small, at least it is bigger than your brain.

Don't you listen to her Pothead. You go right on feeling sorry for yourself. Like the rest of us do.

So you don't think Michelle deserves to be pissed off by some Euro-trash bimbo copying her speeches ???

When you have to write an algorithm to support a claim of plagiarism, then you know the claim is a steaming pile.

Demagoguery has gone high tech with all youlittle Goebbels. :thup:

Oh you don't need an Al Gore rhythm. If there is such a thing. You just need a video from YouTube.

Right, look at the way we attacked the candidates wife.

Oh wait, that was you.

:lmao:

You really are dumb as 2X4.

Poor Playtex, this really is the extent of her "wit." :thup:

What's the difference?
It strikes me that you yourself MudW have no respect for women whether they are Caucasian or Negro.

That makes you the perfect Trump voter.

Carry on. However I will be in the area all day. So watch that bullsh!t of yours.

Well if you're a member of NAMBLA or don't classifies information, Hitlery is you guy!

I'm commenting with my size....but you guys started the 500 hate on melania threads.......even if she did plagiarize, noone fucking cares.......its not like she has jizz on her blue dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back