Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speech was pretty fucking generic.

One step up from a Miss America pageant speech. It was a typical First Lady speech. Does anyone actually expect it to be original? No.

This simply makes liberals look like fucking assholes by attacking a prospective First Lady.

She's not an attacked prospective First Lady. Any Republican with brains is repulsed by such political incompetence by her husband. The campaign is being ridiculed as it should. Liberals are enjoying the fact that Melania had to borrow Michele's coherent and inclusive paragraphs to appeal for compassion and kindness from the goober mass that the Republican base has become.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
Her speech was good. The speech was much bigger than the plaguerized sentence.
But you do not copy a portion of a speech of the wife of the President you are trashing.

It is not on Melanie, it is on the Trump campaign.
How can you plagiarize a cliche?

The speech was pretty fucking generic.

One step up from a Miss America pageant speech. It was a typical First Lady speech. Does anyone actually expect it to be original? No.

This simply makes liberals look like fucking assholes by attacking a prospective First Lady.

She's not an attacked prospective First Lady. Any Republican with brains is repulsed by such political incompetence by her husband. The campaign is being ridiculed as it should. Liberals are enjoying the fact that Melania had to borrow Michele's coherent and inclusive paragraphs to appeal for compassion and kindness from the goober mass that the Republican base has become.
Oh, but when Obama did it, it was cool.

Gotcha.

They've been denying all morning in the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nobody gives a shit. Now their loss of job to China affects them. Nobody cares about a future First Lady and her speech.
Is that why you've posted so much on this thread?
Got to piss on the fire of stupidity.

Is that what you are calling your leg now?
You are mistaken. I call that appendage "dick."
It's yours, you can call it what you want , but your pants still get when where you piss on it.

You ignorant piece of shit....your one cell brain only knows to call others dumb because that is what you've heard all your life...only they were addressing you, dumbass.

Poor Playtex, dumb as rock, overflowing with hate, off her meds...

It's not wit,

That's for sure, Playtex.

You don't even get halfway. You're just a hate filled leftist spewing filth in every direction.

ignorant shitass....it's fact. Men with small penises seem to take refuge in insulting others....no wonder you excel at it....must hurt to be reminded of it. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but alas, we all know that's probably not possible with such a small one.

Wow, normally I have to go to skid row to find those who can come up with such erudite insults!

Playtex, she has an IQ of DD!

On an unrelated note, the Queen band organization is telling the RNC they can't use "we Are The Champions" all because they disagree with the Republicans. I say fuck them,. It should be fair use. I would like the GOP Congress and President Trump to revise the Copyright law to allow political organizations and their candidates to play any music in their meetings. A candidate or political organization shouldn't have to play "Chopsticks" to entertain and pump up the crowds. Barracuda was prevented to play when Sarah Palin was introduced. That's unfair. Conservatives purchase liberal groups CDs too, and don't steal it like liberals do.

Contact your Congressman and get this introduced.

Thanks.

Melania should have learned better when she graduated Trump University

I won't read 64 pages at this time. If true, pretty lame. Trump should remove some handlers today.

Why? She said SHE wrote her speech.

I said I did not read this thread yet. I did not hear who wrote it.

As we demonstrated way back last night, and many times since, to the :lalala: denials of the denialators:

I don't have to look at your video to know its a lie.

Exactly what I meant by :lalala:
Thanks for confirming.

OMG, this may explain it all...

17m40q.jpg

On an unrelated note, the Queen band organization is telling the RNC they can't use "we Are The Champions" all because they disagree with the Republicans. I say fuck them,. It should be fair use. I would like the GOP Congress and President Trump to revise the Copyright law to allow political organizations and their candidates to play any music in their meetings. A candidate or political organization shouldn't have to play "Chopsticks" to entertain and pump up the crowds. Barracuda was prevented to play when Sarah Palin was introduced. That's unfair. Conservatives purchase liberal groups CDs too, and don't steal it like liberals do.

Contact your Congressman and get this introduced.

Thanks.

Get what introduced? That intellectual property becomes public domain immediately?

Hey, Rump could work it into this plan --- "open up" copyright laws as well as free speech.

I'm sure he'll be right on that, since he likes eminent domain so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back