Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
On an unrelated note, the Queen band organization is telling the RNC they can't use "we Are The Champions" all because they disagree with the Republicans. I say fuck them,. It should be fair use. I would like the GOP Congress and President Trump to revise the Copyright law to allow political organizations and their candidates to play any music in their meetings. A candidate or political organization shouldn't have to play "Chopsticks" to entertain and pump up the crowds. Barracuda was prevented to play when Sarah Palin was introduced. That's unfair. Conservatives purchase liberal groups CDs too, and don't steal it like liberals do.

Contact your Congressman and get this introduced.

Thanks.

Get what introduced? That intellectual property becomes public domain immediately?

Hey, Rump could work it into this plan --- "open up" copyright laws as well as free speech.

I'm sure he'll be right on that, since he likes eminent domain so much.

Besides --- there are so many other songs Rump could use for walk-in music.... starting with:

The theme from Hair :rock:
  • Carly Simon: You're So Vain
  • Ringo Starr: I Am the Greatest
  • Human League: Don't You Want Me
  • Wannadees: I Love Myself
  • Fingers (that itself is appropriate): Don't Want No Short Dickie Man
  • Chuck Berry: My Ding a LIng
  • Jimmy Reed: Big Boss Man
  • Sue Thompson: Paper Tiger
  • Beatles: I Me Mine
  • Any bluegrass band playing Orange Blossom Special
  • Special spoken-word bit from Sally Field going "you like me, you really like me!"
---- and of course, the title that doubles as the code name for the schedule of events at the Convention --- the theme from
Clockwork Orange

I tell ya, RNC should hire me to DJ. I'd make it memorable.

I'd throw in Vikki Carr doing "It Must Be Him" just because (a) it's her birthday today, and (b) --- she's Mexican.
giggle.gif
Have to work in Joan Baez and Carlos Santana too. Jingo-lo-ba would work well..... :eusa_think:

Can Melania see Russia from her house?
Nope....Central Park.

Bet you can see the dump from yours.
LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
Her speech was good. The speech was much bigger than the plaguerized sentence.
But you do not copy a portion of a speech of the wife of the President you are trashing.

It is not on Melanie, it is on the Trump campaign.
How can you plagiarize a cliche?
Details don't really matter to the left.

Who cares that many of the passages they claim were plagiarized from Michelle.....Michelle plagiarized from Rob Marsh in 1992 book.

Blog: Get Melania! Plagiarism charges thrown at Trump’s first lady in waiting

Last edited:
Trump is said to be furious - but what else could he expect from a bimbo model?

Do you ever post facts?
But you support a pedophile loving criminal.........advantage us

While it's been established Trump's a paedophile, he has yet to be convicted of bilking hundreds of old people via Trump U. That should happen before the election. :)

It has been established Trump is a pedophile....you're so full of shit.

Last edited:
Not only did Mrs. Trump copy her speech from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech (yes, I heard it and there was a hell of a lot more that she "borrowed" than just a cliche or two), but it was also revealed today that in the official RNC guide, they list Mrs. Trump as having earned a degree in architecture from some college in Europe, but she actually only attended one single year and never received a degree.

I guess the RNC forgot to fact check the stuff they took from her web site, because her site also lists her as having a degree when in fact she has none.

P@triot, post: 14784286
. And that causes them to go bat-shit crazy over the thought of a Republican holding office.

The past twenty three years the Republican President damn near destroyed America by lying us into war (as Trump has told you) and not paying for it by cutting taxes during his mistaken war. Thank god there were Dems in the White House as that disaster came and left.

It is wise to steer clear of Republican mistakes.

Last edited:
P@triot, post: 14784286
. And that causes them to go bat-shit crazy over the thought of a Republican holding office.

The past twenty three years the Republican President damn near destroyed America by lying us into war (as Trump has told you) and not paying for it by cutting taxes during his mistaken war. Thank god there were Dems in the White House as that disaster came and left.
George W. Bush was in office for 23 years? Holy shit... :shock:

By the way....Barack Obama didn't "lie us into war". He simply acted like a dictator and took us into war without any authorization by Congress. Libya (multiple non-military personal dead). Egypt. Syria. Yemen. Oh...and lets not forget that more American's died in Afghanistan under Barack Obama than under George W. Bush.

Oh....and one more thing. According you people, Donald Trumps is a "liar" who can't be trusted. Why do you suddenly trust what he says about Iraq? Because it aligns with your false narrative? Got it.

SHOW ME THE MONEY, BITCH! :badgrin:

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com

BTW, the link the OP provided has VANISHED! :lmao:

THIS ^^^^^^^ was my contention and I was correct (as usual) that the link first provided by the OP was false and then gone. It should also be noted that I ran off every little dweeb who dared deny my claim. In the end it doesn't matter where Melania's comments came from...they certainly weren't written by the moose currently posing as America's First Lady (man) so it's a moot point and I win (as usual).
win2.gif

SHOW ME THE MONEY, BITCH! :badgrin:

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com

BTW, the link the OP provided has VANISHED! :lmao:

THIS ^^^^^^^ was my contention and I was correct (as usual) that the link first provided by the OP was false and then gone. It should also be noted that I ran off every little dweeb who dared deny my claim. In the end it doesn't matter where Melania's comments came from...they certainly weren't written by the moose currently posing as America's First Lady (man) so it's a moot point and I win (as usual).
win2.gif

The link has been there all along and still is. So are the videos I and others linked. Crawling under your covers making low moaning sounds until the coast is clear does nothing to change that.

Time to engage a massive house-wide search for your big boy pants.

No idiot. Dems were President 17.5 of those years. Bush41 was a decent President before that but his son was a turd. Do you want another turd like that in the White House? We don't. It's good Trump won't get the chance to shit the place up, because most Americans can remember the last Republican disaster.

Not only did Mrs. Trump copy her speech from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech (yes, I heard it and there was a hell of a lot more that she "borrowed" than just a cliche or two), but it was also revealed today that in the official RNC guide, they list Mrs. Trump as having earned a degree in architecture from some college in Europe, but she actually only attended one single year and never received a degree.

I guess the RNC forgot to fact check the stuff they took from her web site, because her site also lists her as having a degree when in fact she has none.
Funny how all of that "fact checking" stuff seems to get missed, uh B.S.? (Interesting avatar initials incidentally)...
Obama-book-Breitbart1.jpg

This issue is done. One by one the stupid fucking left will leave. NOW that We have exposed their double standards again.

Lol

Bye bye lefties. Your pathetic attempt has failed miserabley.

Now, go to your fucking echo chambers. Your bullshit has been exposed.

Again.
Wish for that all you want -- it's still splattered all over the news.

2jdfbiw.png

And ^^^ that's ^^^ right wing Fox. :lmao:

Funny how all of that "fact checking" stuff seems to get missed, uh B.S.? (Interesting avatar initials incidentally)...
View attachment 82181
Aw, poor, baby. You still butt hurt over that?

No idiot. Dems were President 17.5 of those years. Bush41 was a decent President before that but his son was a turd. Do you want another turd like that in the White House? We don't. It's good Trump won't get the chance to shit the place up, because most Americans can remember the last Republican disaster.
No...I definitely do not want a "turd" in the White House. That is exactly why I'm avoiding Hitlery Clinton at all costs.

Incidentally....were Hitlery to win....who would you blame all of her failures on? Would you blame it on her or would you blame it on your marxist hero Obama? I can't see you guys doing either so I guess all of us would have to endure a 12th nauseating year of "but.....but......but......Booooooooooooosh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back