Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp --- Day One at the Circus is winding down and we await with bated breath what sort of antics Day Two brings.

But I have here an advance copy of the acceptance speech from Rump hisself (SPOILER ALERT) so here's a quick excerpt in the spirit of this thread:

"Four score and seven years ago, we spoke softly carrying a big stick and had nothing to fear but fear itself. But the buck stopped here, and we asked what we could do for our country to attain peace in our time. Well --- I am not a crook, so ...

(falls down)

.... read my lips and tear down that wall. I feel your pain, we will put food on your family and I hope we change. And by the way you all have to move out tomorrow so I can put up my YUUUUGE new golf course, it's gonna be amazing, incredible Bigly golf course"

The left doesn't hate her....quit making up shit. We're just pointing out how dumb she really is, and how dishonest the Trump candidacy is....keep drinking the KoolAid.....:badgrin:

Playtex, you have an IQ of Double-D. (Which is why you hate Malenia, she has better boobs!)

The left is hate. When you scrape away the festering hatred that is on the surface of the democrats, you discover that underneath is putrefied hatred, under which is more hate.

Hate defines you, hate is really all there is to the left.

You ignorant piece of shit....you and your ilk are the ones spreading the hate....you're so fucking used to it, you just wallow in it, now.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself because your penis is so small, at least it is bigger than your brain.

I'm commenting with my size....but you guys started the 500 hate on melania threads.......even if she did plagiarize, noone fucking cares.......its not like she has jizz on her blue dress

Can't deal with the truth, can you? Go count the Benghazi threads and then come back and tell me where the hate is....and we know that you dingbats don't care that she plagiarized Obama's speech.....that's what hypocrites do, criticize and demean a person and then copy their words and try to take credit for it.

And, I hope Trump kept the box Melania came in, because he'll probably want to send her back when he finds someone younger and more attractive.

You ignorant piece of shit....you and your ilk are the ones spreading the hate....you're so fucking used to it, you just wallow in it, now.

Right, look at the way we attacked the candidates wife.

Oh wait, that was you.

You piece of shit hypocrite....like you and your dumbass peers have not attacked Michelle. You have the nerve to make fun of the first lady.....and defend Malaria, who has not even had the pleasure of being a first lady.....not even with Trumpf.

You really are dumb as 2X4.
You ignorant piece of shit....your one cell brain only knows to call others dumb because that is what you've heard all your life...only they were addressing you, dumbass.

Poor Playtex, this really is the extent of her "wit." :thup:

It's not wit, ignorant shitass....it's fact. Men with small penises seem to take refuge in insulting others....no wonder you excel at it....must hurt to be reminded of it. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but alas, we all know that's probably not possible with such a small one.

I just ran a plagiarism scan on the following:

My parents impressed on me the values: that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect. They taught me to show the values and morals in my daily life. That is the lesson that I continue to pass along to our son.

And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. [Cheering] Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

The results:

uElAWBE.jpg

So you don't think Michelle deserves to be pissed off by some Euro-trash bimbo copying her speeches ???

When you have to write an algorithm to support a claim of plagiarism, then you know the claim is a steaming pile.

Demagoguery has gone high tech with all you little Goebbels. :thup:

For someone who claims they don't think Melania's stolen speech is a big deal....you sure spending a lot of time defending it.

Ignorant piece of shit hypocrite.

I just ran a plagiarism scan on the following:

My parents impressed on me the values: that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect. They taught me to show the values and morals in my daily life. That is the lesson that I continue to pass along to our son.

And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. [Cheering] Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

The results:

uElAWBE.jpg

I fully expect cries of "BUT PAPER RATER IS A LIBERAL HACK SITE!!!" any moment...

So you don't think Michelle deserves to be pissed off by some Euro-trash bimbo copying her speeches ???

When you have to write an algorithm to support a claim of plagiarism, then you know the claim is a steaming pile.

Demagoguery has gone high tech with all you little Goebbels. :thup:

For someone who claims they don't think Melania's stolen speech is a big deal....you sure spending a lot of time defending it.

Ignorant piece of shit hypocrite.

Fuck you bitch.....

Hilary is married to a sex criminal and she got off a pedophile.....

Sucks to back that, but you do

And I was talking to Lakhota so if you wanna dance I'll be ready to crush that limp brain of yours

Well this can only mean one thing ---- it's Michelle who has "the best words" .
Deal with it.
Except she doesn't mean it. "Your word is your bond." Ha ha Fucking lying bitch and her husband too.

Whelp ---- Ivana* just said the same thing, so .... place yer bets.

* Ivana... Melania.... Simka.... whoever. I like Ivana because it works so well with ---
"Ivana new car, Ivana new house, Ivana new clothes, Ivana more jewels, Ivana plane that's actually registered...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back