Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

There’s a 1 in 87 billion chance Melania didn’t rip off Michelle, a McGill scientist says.

578e66ee2400002700b31edc.jpeg

Since Melania Trump got caught red-handed at the Republican National Convention Monday night appropriating passages from a speech Michelle Obama delivered in 2008, Donald Trump’s team has engaged in a breathtaking effort to gaslight America.

Paul Manafort and others from the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s campaign have even attempted to argue that it’s simply a coincidence, and that both women used “common” words.

McGill University astrophysicist Robert Rutledge is having none of it.

In a series of posts to Twitter and Facebook, Rutledge ran the numbers, breaking down the disputed passages into distinct phrases of a few words each ― “word is your bond,” “because we want our children,” “willingness to work for them” and so on. Based on this analysis, he determined there’s something like a 1 in 87 billion chance that Melania Trump and Michelle Obama would use such similar language.

On Facebook, Rutledge puts it like this:

DETAILS: An Astrophysicist Used Math To Show Melania Trump Stole Her Speech

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Melania clearly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.
Yep. Another liberal using imaginary proof this was a ripoff.

Yeah we get it. You people hate Trump.

Strange thing is........nobody other than liberals give a shit about this media created story.

Apparently you all do....or you wouldn't be so foolishly showing your ignorance by trying to defend her.....:badgrin:
I think Mary Matlin has been called from retirement and has been tasked by Reince Prebis (did somebody actually name their kid that ?!) for damage control on Trump -- and now on Melania too.

There’s a 1 in 87 billion chance Melania didn’t rip off Michelle, a McGill scientist says.

Since Melania Trump got caught red-handed at the Republican National Convention Monday night appropriating passages from a speech Michelle Obama delivered in 2008, Donald Trump’s team has engaged in a breathtaking effort to gaslight America.

Paul Manafort and others from the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s campaign have even attempted to argue that it’s simply a coincidence, and that both women used “common” words.

In a series of posts to Twitter and Facebook, Rutledge ran the numbers, breaking down the disputed passages into distinct phrases of a few words each ― “word is your bond,” “because we want our children,” “willingness to work for them” and so on. Based on this analysis, he determined there’s something like a 1 in 87 billion chance that Melania Trump and Michelle Obama would use such similar language.

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Melania clearly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech.

Nobody cares.....and shouldn't he be studying black holes.......oh wait he was Michelle Obama!

I've never seen anyone pollinate so many threads with such foul mindless drivel.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg
Well that's because this is the first Euro-trash bimbo we have seen on tv since Huffington.

Strange thing is........nobody other than liberals give a shit about this media created story.

Apparently you all do....or you wouldn't be so foolishly showing your ignorance by trying to defend her.....:badgrin:
I think Mary Matlin has been called from retirement and has been tasked by Reince Prebis (did somebody actually name their kid that ?!) for damage control on Trump -- and now on Melania too.

Ole Mary Matalin is spooky looking. Really spooky looking. I feel sorry for Cueball...

Yep.......everything she said was pretty generic. I didn't hear her say "ask not what your country can do for you.......ask what you can do for your country". Or " for the first time in my adult life I'm proud to be an American".

She didn't say anything that was a direct word for word ripoff of any famous speech. It was just something that any First Lady would say.

The only reason you parrots knew anything is because the fucking media mentioned it and that's where all of your ideas come from.

Ole Mary Matalin is spooky looking. Really spooky looking. I feel sorry for Cueball...
I love Cueball !!!

He must be the happiest man in the world.

Not only did he beat Matlin head to head, now he gets to boink her too.

As long as he keeps the lights off at night and there is NOT a full moon he won't see her face while he is boinking her.

Yep.......everything she said was pretty generic. I didn't hear her say "ask not what your country can do for you.......ask what you can do for your country". Or " for the first time in my adult life I'm proud to be an American".

She didn't say anything that was a direct word for word ripoff of any famous speech. It was just something that any First Lady would say.

The only reason you parrots knew anything is because the fucking media mentioned it and that's where all of your ideas come from.
Did you have to get a full lobotomy to be brainwashed like that ??

Just wondering.

I know science can do marvelous things. Even nearly impossible sometimes.

You are going to need a brain transplant, shortie.

I love Cueball !!!

As long as he keeps the lights off at night and there is NOT a full moon he won't see her face while he is boinking her.

OMG, that is sooo precious - and true! Thank you!

I don't care what she said in her speech...I just like watching her deliver it. She is one hot first lady.....

America....fuck yeah
Actually...Romania.....

Little known fact: Melania's rise to fame as a teen model was financed and propped by the KGB - at that time run by none other than The Pootin.
Who fucking cares.

Another we converted a kgb spy to a liberal Democratic capitalist.....no wonder the left hates her

Melania's a liberal Democrat capitalist?

Anyhow, given the right's love affair with The Pootin it's no surprise they don't care.

".nobody other than liberals give a shit about this media created story."

Totally untrue.

Trump ally Roger Stone says someone should be fired over Melania Trump's speech

Among many other top GOP people.

Do a little research before waiving your magic "make it go away wand".

I love Cueball !!!

James Carvell

Paid bullshit artist.

I love Cueball !!!

James Carvell

Paid bullshit artist.

Yep, and he's gearing up to kick some NaziCon ass!

Totally untrue.

I think the point is nobody felt there was any plagerism going on.

This is how devious the left is. They make al Qaeda look honest.

I love Cueball !!!

James Carvell

Paid bullshit artist.

Yep, and he's gearing up to kick some NaziCon ass!
Suuuure he is.

I don't think his nonsense will travel like before. Everyone knows Hillary is dangerous. Her policies will lead us to disaster. Plagerism. Phfffffffffft.

Who cares.

Totally untrue.

I think Al Quaeda IS honest. They are crazy as bed bugs but they do practice what they preach. If the radical Muslims were just bullshitters we wouldn't give em a second thought.

Nobody cares.....and shouldn't he be studying black holes.......oh wait he was Michelle Obama!

I've never seen anyone pollinate so many threads with such foul mindless drivel.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

I actually add alstuff.....I'm surprised you posted mote than once in the same thread....bravo

And what I said was true......from a certain point of view

Totally untrue.

I think Al Quaeda IS honest. They are crazy as bed bugs but they do practice what they preach. If the radical Muslims were just bullshitters we wouldn't give em a second thought.
Well there's the rub.

Hillary is like Obama. They don't take em seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back