Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st%2Bwomen.jpg

You mean that one in the middle that usually looks like a dropped meat pie?

michelle-obama-ugly-3.jpg

Jesus. It's like a roach infestation...did The queen Skank Hag invite you too?

Get what introduced? That intellectual property becomes public domain immediately?

Hey, Rump could work it into this plan --- "open up" copyright laws as well as free speech.
To allow politicians to play any copyrighted music at their conventions and campaign rallies. There is precedent. We all have our phones on DONOTCALL list. Nobody can call you unless you have a business relationship with them. Guess who is exempt and can call you day and night? Politicians. They exempted themselves. Well, I say do it for music too. Why should pop music be offlimits to republicans? It shouldn't be and we should be allowed to proclaim We Are The Champions!

You ignorant piece of shit....your one cell brain only knows to call others dumb because that is what you've heard all your life...only they were addressing you, dumbass.

Poor Playtex, dumb as rock, overflowing with hate, off her meds...

It's not wit,

That's for sure, Playtex.

You don't even get halfway. You're just a hate filled leftist spewing filth in every direction.

ignorant shitass....it's fact. Men with small penises seem to take refuge in insulting others....no wonder you excel at it....must hurt to be reminded of it. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but alas, we all know that's probably not possible with such a small one.

Wow, normally I have to go to skid row to find those who can come up with such erudite insults!

Playtex, she has an IQ of DD!
LMFAO @ Playtex

You ignorant piece of shit....you and your ilk are the ones spreading the hate....you're so fucking used to it, you just wallow in it, now.

Right, look at the way we attacked the candidates wife.

Oh wait, that was you.

You piece of shit hypocrite....like you and your dumbass peers have not attacked Michelle. You have the nerve to make fun of the first lady.....and defend Malaria, who has not even had the pleasure of being a first lady.....not even with Trumpf.

You really are dumb as 2X4.
You ignorant piece of shit....your one cell brain only knows to call others dumb because that is what you've heard all your life...only they were addressing you, dumbass.

Poor Playtex, this really is the extent of her "wit." :thup:

It's not wit, ignorant shitass....it's fact. Men with small penises seem to take refuge in insulting others....no wonder you excel at it....must hurt to be reminded of it. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but alas, we all know that's probably not possible with such a small one.
LMAO Lunatic on steroids^^^^^

On an unrelated note, the Queen band organization is telling the RNC they can't use "we Are The Champions" all because they disagree with the Republicans. I say fuck them,. It should be fair use. I would like the GOP Congress and President Trump to revise the Copyright law to allow political organizations and their candidates to play any music in their meetings. A candidate or political organization shouldn't have to play "Chopsticks" to entertain and pump up the crowds. Barracuda was prevented to play when Sarah Palin was introduced. That's unfair. Conservatives purchase liberal groups CDs too, and don't steal it like liberals do.

Contact your Congressman and get this introduced.

Thanks.

Get what introduced? That intellectual property becomes public domain immediately?

Hey, Rump could work it into this plan --- "open up" copyright laws as well as free speech.

I'm sure he'll be right on that, since he likes eminent domain so much.

As for suing the news media for lying, I would go further and remove freedom of the press' clause. They are nothing but an arm of the democrat party. They Have failed We The People. Fuck 'em. They don't deserve special protection anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back