Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
xactly what I meant by :lalala:
Thanks for confirming.
First Lady to be Trump didn't plagiarize, so your video is a lie. Thanks for playing.
51B6eog0AcL.jpg

P@triot, post: 14786952
By the way....Barack Obama didn't "lie us into war". He simply acted like a dictator and took us into war without any authorization by Congress. Libya (multiple non-military personal dead). Egypt. Syria. Yemen. Oh...and lets not forget that more American's died in Afghanistan under Barack Obama than under George W. Bush.

You see even you can tell the truth on a rare occasion: "Barack Obama didn't "lie us into war"." Same with Trump. He happened to have the facts on his side when he trashed Lil Dubya and Big Dickhead on Iraq. Bush lied- Trump your nominee is right. If Obama was a dictator why did Republicans call it 'leading from behind'.

As far as the dictator bs. There's the War Powers act and we also acted under a UN Resolution in Libya.

Afghanistan was and is a necessary and justified war and also a NATO Operation. They U.S. took casualties in Afghanistan because Bush lied us into the unnecessary Iraq war and he lied in 2002 telling us Afghanistan was liberated and the Taliban were eliminated. Such a liar Bush was and then he dumped a damn near lost war on Obama to regroup and finish.

Are you a surrender monkey now? Did you want the Taliban to retake Kabul and spread their terror once again next door to Pakistan's nukes. Of course there were casualties in Afghanistan after Bush bungled the handling of that war in order to start a bigger one in Iraq that got more troops killed and wounded and as you know for no reason.

You really don't compare the NFZ over Libya and air strikes over Syria to the U.S. Invasion of Iraq in 2003. Do you?

This issue is done. One by one the stupid fucking left will leave. NOW that We have exposed their double standards again.

Lol

Bye bye lefties. Your pathetic attempt has failed miserabley.

Now, go to your fucking echo chambers. Your bullshit has been exposed.

Again.
Wish for that all you want -- it's still splattered all over the news.

2jdfbiw.png

And ^^^ that's ^^^ right wing Fox. :lmao:
Trump has over 1500 delegates.....so he's won the nomination.

This issue is done. One by one the stupid fucking left will leave. NOW that We have exposed their double standards again.

Lol

Bye bye lefties. Your pathetic attempt has failed miserabley.

Now, go to your fucking echo chambers. Your bullshit has been exposed.

Again.
Wish for that all you want -- it's still splattered all over the news.

2jdfbiw.png

And ^^^ that's ^^^ right wing Fox. :lmao:
Trump has over 1500 delegates.....so he's won the nomination.

Aw, you NaziCons must be sooo proud. Congratulations. The GOP is now officially the Racist White Trash Party.

By the way....Barack Obama didn't "lie us into war". He simply acted like a dictator and took us into war without any authorization by Congress. Libya (multiple non-military personal dead). Egypt. Syria. Yemen. Oh...and lets not forget that more American's died in Afghanistan under Barack Obama than under George W. Bush.

You see even you can tell the truth on a rare occasion: "Barack Obama didn't "lie us into war"." Same with Trump.
I never lie. I know that shocking for a liberal to grasp since all liberals do is lie. Incidentally - where is your "outage" of Obama starting wars around the world, destabilizing the entire Middle East, and costing tons of American lives?

Do you have any idea how stupid you look whining about Bush for things that Obama has done more of?

Thank you for proving once again that conservatives are brainless, clueless idiots who think that as long someone is beautiful it doesn't matter if they know anything....that's why they prefer home-schooling....they want to pass down the ignorance
She is beautiful and intelligent and talented. Everything I'm very sure you are not.

Obama stole his book title from Reverence Wright, and Uh Oh, Uncle Joe:

Senator Biden's Tale

Plagiarism charges are a staple of entertainment news, of literary litigation, and of academic scandal. The issue of plagiarism seemed to hit a modern high point, however, with Senator Joseph Biden's rather free use of language from a speech by British politician Neil Kinnock. Biden began a speech in Iowa by saying

I was thinking as I was coming over here, why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go to a university? Why is it that my wife who is sitting out there in the audience is the first in her family to ever go to college? Is it because our fathers and mothers were not bright? Is it because I'm the first Biden in a thousand generations to get a college and a graduate degree that I was smarter than the rest? .... Those same people who read poetry and wrote poetry and taught me to sing verse? Is it that they didn't work very hard, my ancestors who worked in the coal mines of Northeast Pennsylvania and would come up after 12 hours and play football for four hours?

These lines were very close to those of British Labor Party politician Neil Kinnock, who had said:

Why am I the first Kinnock in a thousand generations to be able to get to University? Why is Glenys [Kinnock's wife] the first woman in her family in a thousand generations to get to university? Was it because all our predecessors were thick?. . . Those people who could sing and play and recite and write poetry? Those people who could make wonderful, beautiful things with their hands? Those people who could dream dreams, see visions? Why didn't they get it? Was it because they were weak? Those people who could work eight hours underground and then come up and play football?...

The Idler, A Web Periodical, 1-23

Nowhere in Melania's speech did I hear her say "For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country".

Of course, MORON.....Melania is a foreigner and naturalized citizen.

(....and had she stated that line in some other of her speeches, you idiots would STILL say that she doesn't lift Michelle's words .)

Thank you for proving once again that conservatives are brainless, clueless idiots who think that as long someone is beautiful it doesn't matter if they know anything....that's why they prefer home-schooling....they want to pass down the ignorance.
Except that home-schooled students have higher GPA's, score higher on standardized tests, are more likely to graduate from college, and are more involved in their community (both politics and church) than their public schooled counterparts.

Oops....how stupid do you look right now?!? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back