Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did all the MEATHEADS (Leftists) go? I would have thought they would be crying, screaming, calling Mooch a ho, etc... fake hair.. being Mooch was the original plagiarizer LMAO
Nah....they never call it out their own. Obama could literally rape a 6 year old girl on the White House front lawn with the media capturing it all on video and liberals would deny it. They would claim she was older than she looked. They would claim that she wasn't being raped - that she was a "masochist" who enjoyed being hit. They would proclaim the video a "vast right-wing conspiracy". And then, when they were finally exhausted, they would simply declare that anyone who didn't approve of Obama's rape of a small child on the White House front lawn to be "racist". That's the entire MO.

Melania Trump speech taking up all the oxygen in the MSM! Trump just can't help stepping on what should be news! He does it again and again; and you guys want this guy running the United States? :9: :321:

Here is the question I have for anyone who is not a left-wing partisan hack: why would Melania Trump "plagiarize" a speech from Michelle Obama (who is largely considered a joke in America)? Wouldn't it be exponentially more likely that she would plagiarize Ronald Reagan, or George Washington, or some other well respected, great leader?

I'm not saying she didn't. I have no idea (and neither does anyone else here right now). But anyone looking at this objectively has to ask why she would plagiarize Michelle Obama of all people. It doesn't seem very likely.

It doesn't make any sense but here it is.
Same lines in the same order. Not a coincidence.

Ok....that is pretty damning. It would appear that it was in fact stolen. But I still have to ask why? Seems awfully bizarre to me to steal a meaningless speech from Michelle Obama. I wonder if they thought it would somehow resonate with voters on the left? Or is Donald just masterfully playing the media and liberals again? The front page of CNN has this story with the largest letters I have ever seen. Is he working a free publicity, reality tv type of angle?

Who knows. It could simply be incompetence but it's hard to believe that it was missed.

I would say that it easily could have been missed (who in their right mind would remember a speech from Michelle from 2008?!?) except for that fact that some moments are nearly word-for-word. It's either the most bizarre coincidence in political history or there is a lot more to this story (and I don't think it's a coincidence).

I would not want to be anywhere near the podium if Trump is elected and is about to be sworn in.

As soon as his hand touches a Bible, lightning just might strike.

3ITfqWa.gif

God is watching, and She's not amused.
Especially when somebody tries to impersonate her.

Melania Trump speech taking up all the oxygen in the MSM! Trump just can't help stepping on what should be news! He does it again and again; and you guys want this guy running the United States?
This flawlessly illustrates everything that is wrong with liberals, their mind-set, and their ideology. I wish I could find one liberal that didn't drop out of high school. Just one.

My friend - the President of the United States does not "run" the United States. He (or she) is merely a servant of the American people. They serve as the chief executive of the executive branch. The president cannot create law, alter law, or abolish law. Furthermore, they must enforce law (contrary to what Obama's illegal actions would have you believe).

If we were to actually adhere to constitutional government - Donald Trump would serve no more threat to us than a gnat. I find it fall down hilarious that idiot libtards insist on handing unlimited power (not to mention money) to the executive branch of the federal government and then lose their fucking minds when a Republican lands in the Oval Office. Nobody knows how to shoot themselves in the head and destroy their own self-interests like a libtard.

I just hope Trump doesn't violently rape Melania and pull her hair out over this scandal - like he did one of his ex-wives. Let's hope not...
He won't. But we do have to be gravely concerned of Bill Clinton doing that to her back stage during the Trump - Hitlery debates.

Melania Trump speech taking up all the oxygen in the MSM! Trump just can't help stepping on what should be news! He does it again and again; and you guys want this guy running the United States?
This flawlessly illustrates everything that is wrong with liberals, their mind-set, and their ideology. I wish I could find one liberal that didn't drop out of high school. Just one.

My friend - the President of the United States does not "run" the United States. He (or she) is merely a servant of the American people. They serve as the chief executive of the executive branch. The president cannot create law, alter law, or abolish law. Furthermore, they must enforce law (contrary to what Obama's illegal actions would have you believe).

If we were to actually adhere to constitutional government - Donald Trump would serve no more threat to us than a gnat. I find it fall down hilarious that idiot libtards insist on handing unlimited power (not to mention money) to the executive branch of the federal government and then lose their fucking minds when a Republican lands in the Oval Office. Nobody knows how to shoot themselves in the head and destroy their own self-interests like a libtard.

Good point - your last paragraph. :)

I just hope Trump doesn't violently rape Melania and pull her hair out over this scandal - like he did one of his ex-wives. Let's hope not...
He won't. But we do have to be gravely concerned of Bill Clinton doing that to her back stage during the Trump - Hitlery debates.

Apparently when you're losing an unwinnable argument because you're swimming in DeNial, the thing to do is make your font bigger and bigger.

Who knew.

Seriously....the election for the president of the United States should be near meaningless. The federal government only has 18 enumerated powers and most of that lies with Congress (and most of those 18 are related to the military anyway). The presidential election should make people yawn.

But libtards....in their infinite desire to mooch off of society....have handed near unlimited power to the office. And that causes them to go bat-shit crazy over the thought of a Republican holding office.

My friend - the President of the United States does not "run" the United States. He (or she) is merely a servant of the American people. They serve as the chief executive of the executive branch.

"Donald Rump -- servant".
rofl.gif

"Naïve" is nowhere near strong enough.

But then, if he can't do what he threatens to do --- then why bother to elect him?

Aye, there's the rub.

Seriously....the election for the president of the United States should be near meaningless. The federal government only has 18 enumerated powers and most of that lies with Congress (and most of those 18 are related to the military anyway). The presidential election should make people yawn.
Right. The presidential election should be more about who can be the strongest leader who can bring people together. Instead we've got two children throwing insults over which pokemon character is the best.

The level of envy and jealousy is hilarious

As is the level of incompetence and lack of integrity the Trump campaign displayed that has facilitated the media storm.They served this up on a silver platter themselves.
Have you lost your mind? Hillary paid off the dems in 23 states to buy their super delegates. Until you face her corruption, you have no right to question anyone else's.

How ‘Citizens United’ is helping Hillary Clinton win the White House
what-the-heck-murica_o_6828515.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back