Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.
Wow...why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by HappyJoy here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - poor grammar & sentence structure and xenophobia.

I'm not concerned where she is from. She plagiarized her speech and it appears she lied about having a college degree. Perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on others' grammar when you don't know the proper use for an ampersand.
Yes you do. That's all you care about. You're nothing but a hateful little xenophobe. She wasn't born in America so you're going to attack her 24x7. The fact that she looks way better than you probably has you also attacking her.

And by the way...I'll run circles around you when it comes to grammar my dear. The user of the ampersand is perfectly permissible when attempting to

So Mooch plagiarized the very speech liberoidals are melting down over???? LMFAO

Michelle Obama: “…the world as it should be.” In 2008, the aspiring First Lady was accused by bloggers of lifting lines for her DNC speech from Saul Alinsky. Alinsky wrote, in Rules for Radicals (emphasis added): “The standards of judgment must be rooted in the whys and wherefores of life as it is lived, the world as it is, not our wished-for fantasy of the world as it should be.” Michelle Obama said: “And Barack stood up that day, and he spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about ‘the world as it is‘ and ‘the world as it should be.'” (Perhaps Mr. Obama who left out the attribution.)
Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Plagiarized

Oh noes, not Helly too?

Where's the outcry from the board bedwetting leftoids?? Hahahaha

Hillary Clinton: “No bank can be too big to fail, no executive too powerful to jail.” After the Obama campaign accused Clinton of stealing lines in 2008 — a claim supplemented by The New Republic, which accused her of stealing lines from then-Sen. John Edwards (D-NC) — she ought to have learned her lesson. But in 2016, she stole linesfrom Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), who responded by telling NBC News’ Meet the Press, jokingly: “We’re looking into the copyright issues here.” Clinton was accused of liftingother lines, too — and Sanders supporters responded on Twitter with the wry hashtag: #StealtheBern.

LOL Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Plagiarized

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

You think it's OK to steal lines from somebody else's speech and not give them credit and also claim to have written it yourself? Fuck that, it's plagiarism, Parts of McRacist's snow princess' speech was lifted from the first black FLOTUS, that is fuckng hilarious.

This one short post by HappyJoy here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - poor grammar & sentence structure and xenophobia.

I'm not concerned where she is from. She plagiarized her speech and it appears she lied about having a college degree. Perhaps you shouldn't be commenting on others' grammar when you don't know the proper use for an ampersand.
Hi stupid fucking hypocrite. Tell us all about what you think about Obama plagiarizing speeches.

Lol at you. In your fucking fat stupid face.

Uncle Joe too?? OMGosh.. Liberoidals must be in great despair!

Joe Biden: “My ancestors who worked in the coal mines…”. Biden was found to have borrowed heavily from the oratory — and the biography — of British Labour Party leader Neal Kinnock, without attribution. In addition, it was discovered he had committed plagiarism while in law school. The scandal helped bring down Biden’s presidential campaign in 1988 — though Biden’s angry outburst at a reporter — “I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect” — didn’t help, either.

Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Plagiarized

I hear that Trump is furious...

oT41FYI.gif

What hilarious is this only exposes the fakes on the left. Michelle lifted the words in question from Sal Alinsky. Obama did the same during his "Just Words" speech.

Most Americans don't give a flying-fuck about any of this. All it will do is boost ratings tonight.

Where did all the MEATHEADS (Leftists) go? I would have thought they would be crying, screaming, calling Mooch a ho, etc... fake hair.. being Mooch was the original plagiarizer LMAO

This issue is done. One by one the stupid fucking left will leave. NOW that We have exposed their double standards again.

Lol

Bye bye lefties. Your pathetic attempt has failed miserabley.

Now, go to your fucking echo chambers. Your bullshit has been exposed.

Again.

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Why does it matter you ask?

Speechgate is important because of two things it tells us about what sort of president Donald Trump would be, and what important mistakes he would make for the same reasons his campaign made this trivial mistake:

1. Trump lacks much of the knowledge and experience that we would usually expect in a president. Because of this, Trump is supposed to hire "the best people" to advise and support him. Yet his campaign couldn't even prevent a boneheaded screw-up like this. What would the idiots he hires to staff his presidential administration screw up?

2. The Trumps are apparently so full of it that Melania, or whoever wrote Melania's speech, needed to steal totally anodyne language about how hard work is good and we should teach our children that. They couldn't even put those sentiments in their own words! Then, once people noticed the theft, the campaign's strategy has been to make the obviously false claim that there was no plagiarism, that these are just "common phrases." This tells us that, as president, Trump won't just lie — he'll lie unconvincingly, to anyone, about anything, for any reason or no reason. How will that work out in negotiations with Congress and foreign governments?

If you're too inept to run a presidential campaign, you're too inept to run a country. That's why Speechgate matters.

Yes you do. That's all you care about. You're nothing but a hateful little xenophobe. She wasn't born in America so you're going to attack her 24x7. The fact that she looks way better than you probably has you also attacking her.

Why would I care where she came from? After all between the two of us I'm the guy who voted for the Kenyan, right?

And by the way...I'll run circles around you when it comes to grammar my dear. The user of the ampersand is perfectly permissible when attempting to

Apparently you can't even complete a sentence.

Leave it to Bobo and that joy sperm sipper to keep posting when their hypocrisy has been totally exposed.

What makes them special types of losers is they continue to argue even after they have been thoroughly destroyed.

Each one of their posts are nothing but more evidence that they are nothing other than what I claim they are.

Just great stuff.

Where did all the MEATHEADS (Leftists) go? I would have thought they would be crying, screaming, calling Mooch a ho, etc... fake hair.. being Mooch was the original plagiarizer LMAO

Obviously you have thought lots of silly things that just didn't happen.

It's hilarious to watch Trump campaign thugs on CNN and MSNBC trying to defend skanky white trash Melania. They are choking and stuttering. So hilarious...

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Why does it matter you ask?

Speechgate is important because of two things it tells us about what sort of president Donald Trump would be, and what important mistakes he would make for the same reasons his campaign made this trivial mistake:

1. Trump lacks much of the knowledge and experience that we would usually expect in a president. Because of this, Trump is supposed to hire "the best people" to advise and support him. Yet his campaign couldn't even prevent a boneheaded screw-up like this. What would the idiots he hires to staff his presidential administration screw up?

2. The Trumps are apparently so full of it that Melania, or whoever wrote Melania's speech, needed to steal totally anodyne language about how hard work is good and we should teach our children that. They couldn't even put those sentiments in their own words! Then, once people noticed the theft, the campaign's strategy has been to make the obviously false claim that there was no plagiarism, that these are just "common phrases." This tells us that, as president, Trump won't just lie — he'll lie unconvincingly, to anyone, about anything, for any reason or no reason. How will that work out in negotiations with Congress and foreign governments?

If you're too inept to run a presidential campaign, you're too inept to run a country. That's why Speechgate matters.

Yep ---- so far it seems like Rump would be the third O'bama term. It's already started.

Only a matter of time before he's called out for not having his hand over his heart during the national anthem because he was too busy holding a mirror in one hand and a bag of Cheetos face cream in the other.

This issue is done. One by one the stupid fucking left will leave. NOW that We have exposed their double standards again.

Lol

Bye bye lefties. Your pathetic attempt has failed miserabley.

Now, go to your fucking echo chambers. Your bullshit has been exposed.

Again.

^^ Shows up a thousand posts in when the coast is clear, claims victory :rofl:

Or as most of us call it --- "Tuesday"

Hi stupid fucking hypocrite. Tell us all about what you think about Obama plagiarizing speeches.

Lol at you. In your fucking fat stupid face.

That he apologized and said he should have given the Deval Patrick credit. Deval Patrick by the way who didn't take any offense. Melania used the words of the first lady to describe her own background.

Will Melania or even Trump apologize? Will Melania apologize for lying about her education?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back