Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious to watch NaziCons choke and stutter over this skanky white trash. Hilarious...

Trump Campaign Uses Every Excuse In The Book To Explain Melania's Plagiarism
Problem is we aren't choking.

And if anyone is a skank or white trash, it's Hillary.
HillaryTrash.jpg.cf.jpg

Who plagiarized her speech?
I'd like to know that as well. Someone did this on purpose. You don't plagiarize the First Lady's speech from 8 years ago on accident. Maybe you take part of another speech from a state governors wife from 37 years ago but not the first lady's speech from 8 years ago. This was a setup to make her look bad. Mrs trump probably wrote 25% of that speech. The other 75% belongs to the traitor speech writer.

Yeah, keep on believing that...
I don't doubt you can't see it. I doubt 10% on this board has the intelligence to see what is really going on.

That Lakota REDSKIN giggled at her own hypocrisy.

No wonder no REDSKIN tribe had a word for wheel.

Who plagiarized her speech?
I'd like to know that as well. Someone did this on purpose. You don't plagiarize the First Lady's speech from 8 years ago on accident. Maybe you take part of another speech from a state governors wife from 37 years ago but not the first lady's speech from 8 years ago. This was a setup to make her look bad. Mrs trump probably wrote 25% of that speech. The other 75% belongs to the traitor speech writer.

Are you calling her a liar now? She said she wrote the speech herself.

In the pre interview, Melania very clearly said that she wrote the speech so she didn't need to rehearse it.

IOW, she is either a liar or a lying plagiarist.

Which is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Donald is reportedly FURIOUS over this episode. So funny...

Really? Who is reporting this? USMB doesn't count.

CNN...
And yet lying Laky doesn't add a link to that CNN article....

Turn to CNN. It's been flashing across the bottom of Wolf Blitzer's screen.
Some people have this thing called a job Laky. They don't get to live off of the government and watch CNN all day. So add a link to the story. I just went on CNN's site and I could find a quote from Trump stating he was "furious" (but it is possible I missed it).

578e4ba72400002700b31e4f.jpeg

Here is her deer in the headlights look...
Can Michelle repeat it in 4 languages?

Funny. Melania reportedly dropped out of college after her freshman year.
She still knows 4 languages.

Besides, college is overrated, especially when you're modeling for a living. Let the liberals show off their degrees, their massive debt, and their empty bank accounts.

Yeah, we all know how smart models are. Funny. Thanks for playing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back