Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool, and now we make fun of her accent.... he Democrat war on women has now morphed into the war on foreign women.

Does this also include Mexican women?
Democrat? I was going to vote republican until Trump and the democrats inserted him as GOP candidate so Hillary could win. Put Kasich in as nominee and see how fast I vote republican..

Adios, you're the reason the Republican party died. Get the fuck out of here.
There is a huge irony there. The reason the Republican Party is a mess is because they keep electing liberals (like Trump). Well, Kasich is pretty liberal himself. So I don't know what person would whine about Trump while getting an erection for freaking Kasich.

I bash Trump more than liberals on this board (the difference is - I bash him for the real things he deserves to be bashed for and not the make believe fantasy nonsense that liberals do - like "racism") but I don't turn around and support RINO's like Kasich. I support actual conservatives like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Dr. Ben Carson.

[But SHE is more important than the VP wouldn't you say?

Only in the mind of an idiot libtard... :cuckoo:

Does the spouse create policy? No.
Then what is she doing up there pontificating?
Exactly! What the hell does ANY of the spouses have ANY business being involved through out history? Why is the 1st Lady expected to take up some bullshit social cause? Michelle Obama isn't paid by the American people and we sure as hell didn't elect her ass (same with Nancy Reagan, Jackie Kennedy, etc.)

It's a complete and total crock of crap brought on by liberalism and by an ignorant and uneducated electorate. There is now an expectation that the 1st Lady (or potential 1st Lady) must campaign and impress the voters like a candidate themselves. It's absurd.

Classy Michelle. Skanky Melania.
In other words....you hate the fact that Melania is a 1,000x's more attractive than Michelle? And for the record - I don't even find Melania all that attractive (killer body, but I'm not exactly drooling over her face). But even Barack would rather be married to Melania :lol:

Classy Michelle...
Yeah....nothing says "classy" like this garb :lmao:
8d3b1b31c644fa9bddec8880f7a60f00.jpg

The significance of this is simple. Whatever positive press the GOP might have gained from anything else that happened yesterday has been buried by this plagiarism story. This is the big league, and that's why you have to have big leaguers running your campaign.

Oh cool, and now we make fun of her accent.... he Democrat war on women has now morphed into the war on foreign women.

Does this also include Mexican women?
Democrat? I was going to vote republican until Trump and the democrats inserted him as GOP candidate so Hillary could win. Put Kasich in as nominee and see how fast I vote republican..

Adios, you're the reason the Republican party died. Get the fuck out of here.
There is a huge irony there. The reason the Republican Party is a mess is because they keep electing liberals (like Trump). Well, Kasich is pretty liberal himself. So I don't know what person would whine about Trump while getting an erection for freaking Kasich.

I bash Trump more than liberals on this board (the difference is - I bash him for the real things he deserves to be bashed for and not the make believe fantasy nonsense that liberals do - like "racism") but I don't turn around and support RINO's like Kasich. I support actual conservatives like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Dr. Ben Carson.

I did too. Until they dropped out.

Now I support Trump.

So, skanky white trash Melania never even graduated from college - as she claimed.

Melania Trump never earned a university degree in architecture ― she dropped out of college after her freshman year, according to her biographers.
Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent).

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - what she does with it is her business. That was the official party line of you liberals. What happened?

Third and finally, why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by Lakhota here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - racism, hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.

The significance of this is simple. Whatever positive press the GOP might have gained from anything else that happened yesterday has been buried by this plagiarism story. This is the big league, and that's why you have to have big leaguers running your campaign.
And of course it was Melania's speech. She is the one humanizing aspect of Donald. Nobody wants to hear "oh he gave money to firefitghters ...." It's WTF did she marry him? And people who'd say "it was for the money," don't pay attention to the facts that she made money and she sure ain't stupid.

boris_and_natasha_by_rongs1234-d4ydjfu.jpg

"Da darling. My husband ees good man no? He geeve "Art of da Dill" I come from grueling life of high fashion. He do aneetheeng to close dill. We make perfect first couple for USA wheech I lav for sure more than home country, maatherr Rrussia".

Holy shit is that hilarious.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. Why are you even concerned about the breasts of Melania Trump? She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent). She's the wife of a candidate running for public office and she was there to give a speech about politics.

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - breast augmentations are her business.

This one short post by Bulldog here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - poor grammar and sentence structure, hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.

It's not like I claimed she had a penis, or that she should be in prison. Why don't you draw a line which shouldn't be crossed and we can both go by that? M-KAY?

And yet Trump cruised to the GOP nomination (ironically with more help from liberals than anyone else) and is tied with Hitlery despite her spending tens of millions and him barely spending anything.

This is the big leagues Carby...which is why you should probably head to your local library and trying talking politics with the junior high students. You are way out of your league here.

Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. Why are you even concerned about the breasts of Melania Trump? She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent). She's the wife of a candidate running for public office and she was there to give a speech about politics.

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - breast augmentations are her business.

This one short post by Bulldog here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - poor grammar and sentence structure, hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.

It's not like I claimed she had a penis, or that she should be in prison. Why don't you draw a line which shouldn't be crossed and we can both go by that? M-KAY?
Ok...."fake tits". That idiotic and crass language is where I have drawn the line. See if you can refrain from stepping over it, you immature child.

Melania Trump speech appears to plagiarize Michelle Obama
Fake tits, Fake speech. There is a pattern here.
Better than being the Chicago ghetto hood rat baby mama Michelle Hussein Obama. Fake class, fake grace, fake beauty, fake first lady, fake American.

You can take the hood rat out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the hood rat and give them class.

Are you upset?
Are you a baby daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back