Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry libs and dems, this BS is not going to change anyone's vote.

face it, your candidate is very flawed and a downright terrible human being. But you fools picked her, you are stuck with the bitch.
Ironic post is ironic

Coming from dedfish, is it really a surprise?

So, skanky white trash Melania never even graduated from college - as she claimed.

Melania Trump never earned a university degree in architecture ― she dropped out of college after her freshman year, according to her biographers.
Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent).

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - what she does with it is her business. That was the official party line of you liberals. What happened?

Third and finally, why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by Lakhota here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - racism, hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.
Lahkota doesn't frequent strippers, he doesn't have that kind of money.

NPR just quoted both speeches -- Michelle's first and Meliani's right after it -- and it was copied word for word.

Therefore I doubt Meliani wrote this herself as she claimed.

It was written for her by some speech writer who wanted to torpedo The Donald.

Heads will fly over this snafu.

Sorry, I read both passages, and it was not copied.

End of story.

Here's the thing, though:

You're such a total asshole wingnut hack that you could be shown the original speech (doesn't matter which one) and a photocopy of it and you'd still say they're different speeches.

Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. Why are you even concerned about the breasts of Melania Trump? She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent). She's the wife of a candidate running for public office and she was there to give a speech about politics.

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - breast augmentations are her business.

Third and finally, why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by Bulldog here encompassed everything about the modern day liberal - poor grammar and sentence structure, hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.

It's not like I claimed she had a penis, or that she should be in prison. Why don't you draw a line which shouldn't be crossed and we can both go by that? M-KAY?
Ok...."fake tits". That idiotic and crass language is where I have drawn the line. See if you can refrain from stepping over it, you immature child.

OK. I admit they are real. I'd just like to know how much she paid for those very real implants. You still don't have a problem with claiming that Michelle has a dick though,do you? Such a fair and balanced decision.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

I hope you are Trump's campaign adviser. No similarity??? Deny! Deny! Deny!

Trump goes down if he denies any similarity.
They've been denying all morning in the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nobody gives a shit. Now their loss of job to China affects them. Nobody cares about a future First Lady and her speech.
Is that why you've posted so much on this thread?
Got to piss on the fire of stupidity.

Is that what you are calling your leg now?

The bottom line is that this baseless attack is the result of liberals xenophobia. They hate Melania Trump because she is a woman, because she makes her own choices about her body instead of doing what liberals demand she do with her body, and most of all, because they are hateful little xenophobes....

NPR just quoted both speeches -- Michelle's first and Meliani's right after it -- and it was copied word for word.

Therefore I doubt Meliani wrote this herself as she claimed.

It was written for her by some speech writer who wanted to torpedo The Donald.

Heads will fly over this snafu.

Sorry, I read both passages, and it was not copied.

End of story.

Here's the thing, though:

You're such a total asshole wingnut hack that you could be shown the original speech (doesn't matter which one) and a photocopy of it and you'd still say they're different speeches.

And your such a hack you're actually hearing things.... get that checked out buddy.

Who plagiarized her speech?
I'd like to know that as well. Someone did this on purpose. You don't plagiarize the First Lady's speech from 8 years ago on accident. Maybe you take part of another speech from a state governors wife from 37 years ago but not the first lady's speech from 8 years ago. This was a setup to make her look bad. Mrs trump probably wrote 25% of that speech. The other 75% belongs to the traitor speech writer.

Who plagiarized her speech?
I'd like to know that as well. Someone did this on purpose. You don't plagiarize the First Lady's speech from 8 years ago on accident. Maybe you take part of another speech from a state governors wife from 37 years ago but not the first lady's speech from 8 years ago. This was a setup to make her look bad. Mrs trump probably wrote 25% of that speech. The other 75% belongs to the traitor speech writer.

Yeah, keep on believing that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back