Uh-ohhhhhh..............the PEOPLE are REBELLING against their corrupt political OVERLORDS

You better do what the bus driver says or else you can walk..
Many of the pilots are ex military--most support Trump..............

the libs are touting this one idiot but don't realize their attempts will back fire-------------many in the airline industry are trump supporters and will be happy to take paying passengers who dare say USA USA USA.
It wasn't the chanting, it was their refusal to wear masks, which are mandatory if you want to fly.
The kids don't wanna behave.
That's tRumkins in a nutshell, wouldn't you say?

Not this guy.

You folks act like children.

Dangerous out of control children.

And many are paying the price. Lost jobs. Jail time.
No babe----right now americans who have put up with this hoping for the best for years now have been pushed beyond their final breaking point-----------this is why you are starting to see the march on washington, the chanting of USA USA USA, once very civil conservative starting to say F off to our overlords. I think it was the lockdowns that finally pushed them over the edge---but followed by the riots of criminals and then the election fraud, the masks instead of cowarding like europeans and the chinese people would have once isolated behind the masks----the mask made us madder and more rebellious--we deplorable americans (we unpredictable uncouthed mfers') aren't behaving as expected and are in fact holding onto our guns even harder.

Oh and fyi, screwing over law enforcment and encouraging the criminals in both blm and antifa to attack them is going to cost the globalists big time....

the libs are touting this one idiot but don't realize their attempts will back fire-------------many in the airline industry are trump supporters and will be happy to take paying passengers who dare say USA USA USA.
It wasn't the chanting, it was their refusal to wear masks, which are mandatory if you want to fly.

Which, you would think in a tube packed in like sardines you would want to do anything you can do help yourself not get sick, even wearing the stupid masks that don't do any damn good.

To the idiots chanting "But this is the United States of America" yes it is. Damn right it is. And it's also a privately owned airplane who has granted you the PRIVLEDGE, not the RIGHT, to be on the damn thing. Part of that is complying with regulations. Wearing a mask, while probably does little to protect you or anyone else, is a requirement on airplanes YOU GOTTA DO IT. If you don't want to do it you will be thrown off the plane.

Don't like it? Rent a car.

Not this guy.

You folks act like children.

Dangerous out of control children.

And many are paying the price. Lost jobs. Jail time.
They are discontent because their guy lost so they are ready to throw out the baby with the bath water.
No.....they're pissed because of the lies the media is spreading and the fact that they're still trying to forcibly remove Trump from office.
If they do.....I think alot of people in Washington will be in hiding.....because that so-called riot was nothing compared to what will happen next.
Yeah, a lot of big talk I doubt anything happens since there is not enough time or cooperation. I doubt Trump tries any activity before his term ends, today he gave the order of half mast to the two cops that died.

So you think things end when the retard sits his ass behind the desk? :laughing0301:

The union voted to not allow them to fly back but they didn't go through with it.
There's only so much oppression you can do to a people till they become dangerous.
My suggestion is when you're out in public and you see a guy wearing a #MAGA hat......zip-it.....
...or you'll be eating a knuckle-sandwich.
Hey spud, there has been no time in history that those that have transportation companies take any guff off of passengers who do not obey they pilot or driver, they are the dictator in the transportation vehicle and if you don't like it then drive your self. I don't make the damn rules I just have to follow them like everyone else is supposed to. If you want to be a the delinquent in tonight's episode of "Disgruntled Human" go ahead.
Yep.....you be sure to let me know how that turns out when communists knock on your door and tell you to get out.
Cut it out with the Communist bullshit. It is a lie, FAKE NEWS.

Forum List

Back