UK Politician Claims Jews Engineered Holocaust

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
A UK politician has claimed that Jews deliberately murdered each other in the Holocaust as part of a master plan to create Israel.

Anna-Marie Crampton posted the claims on a conspiracy theory website called “Secrets of The Fed.”

According to the website SWNS.com, Crampton wrote:

“Holocaust means a sacrifice by fire. Only the Zionists could sacrifice their own in the gas chambers.

“The Second World Wide War was engineered by the Zionist jews and financed by the banksters to make the general public all over the world to feel so guilty and outraged by the Holocaust that a treaty would be signed to create the State of Israel as we know it today.”

UK Politician Claims Jews Engineered Holocaust to Guilt World Into Establishing Israel | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Cramptom claims those remarks were not hers.

"A Ukip candidate for East Sussex who was suspended for posting anti-Semitic comments online has told the party she had been hacked and did not write the offending comments. Before her suspension, Crampton tweeted: "I'm not anti-Semitic. I never said I do not believe in the Holocaust. I've clearly been trolled. I do post on Zionism as a political movement.

"Further, my great grandmother was Jewish on my mother's side."

Suspended Ukip Candidate Anna-Marie Crampton: I was Hacked - IBTimes UK

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_CgPsGY5Mw]French Model Commercial (CC) Full-length - YouTube[/ame]

A UK politician has claimed that Jews deliberately murdered each other in the Holocaust as part of a master plan to create Israel.

Anna-Marie Crampton posted the claims on a conspiracy theory website called “Secrets of The Fed.”

According to the website SWNS.com, Crampton wrote:

“Holocaust means a sacrifice by fire. Only the Zionists could sacrifice their own in the gas chambers.

“The Second World Wide War was engineered by the Zionist jews and financed by the banksters to make the general public all over the world to feel so guilty and outraged by the Holocaust that a treaty would be signed to create the State of Israel as we know it today.”

UK Politician Claims Jews Engineered Holocaust to Guilt World Into Establishing Israel | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Well, as yet she isn't a UK politician as she was a UKIP candidate standing for election in Thursday's county council elections. Neither is she likely to become one since the party has suspended her.

As for whether she has been hacked, it's a possibility. The two main political parties are running scared of UKIP, as they are becoming a significant threat with their increasing popularity amongst the British public and both labour and conservatives are trying to destroy their opposition with smears and dirty tricks.

UKIP suspends East Sussex election candidate after holocaust row (From The Argus)

Forum List

Back