UK rock band British Sea Power are changing their name to Sea Power as "a small gesture" to combat "nationalism"

"were changing our name..........please applaud us and buy some of our music" is pretty all that so called gesture is worth to me.

I'd never heard of them before, but I don't support people that do that kind of stupid shit anyway. The very idea they thought this was worth doing and worth announcing to the world is mind boggling because that's the stupidest thing I'd heard in a while.

good songs, stupid band

So a band that few have heard of and who probably rely on proud Brits to buy their albums has decided "we don't think we should be proud Brits and thus we will mock those who buy our music (some probably because they liked that they were proud Brits)"?

Interesting marketing strategy, I hope it works out for them.

So a band that few have heard of and who probably rely on proud Brits to buy their albums has decided "we don't think we should be proud Brits and thus we will mock those who buy our music (some probably because they liked that they were proud Brits)"?

Interesting marketing strategy, I hope it works out for them.
1628532048659.png

Their next album will be so woke that it'll be called Semen Power.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Probably a lousy band just trying to manufacture some publicity.

They should change their name to: "British Semen power".

Forum List

Back