🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UK tells Obama to Go Fuck Himself

Shows the UK as a whole is smarter that Obama and McCain combined.
Now hopefully the Congress will show its intelligence and vote the same way, that is if they get a chance to vote.

Last edited:
Tell Turkey or Saudi Arabia to go to war against Syria.

No more whites need die over these violent savages.

The opinion of many.

Yes, let 'the Muslim world', including the most populous Muslim nation Indonesia, invade and fix the mess.
Let Muslim nations take the refugees.

Obama's best buddy Indonesia has a military twice the size of Australia's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYxn8360P44]Indonesia Military power 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Damn
No allies
No WMDs
No Congressional Go Ahead
Arab world pissed
Russia pissed

Shit

Sounds like Iraq and Gw Bush's dilemma

I'm sure warmonger commander in chump Chickenhawk black jimmy will show the world how to wage war efficiently

British lawmakers reject measure on military action in Syria, in setback for Obama administration | Fox News

We will not have a single ally left by the time he is out of office. We don't really have any now as he has cost us about all of them. The Brits are smart enough not to mix it up with the Russians and whoever invades Syria is going to do just that. Putin is already swinging into action.

Last edited:
Russian bear and Indonesia are also best buddies...let them invade Syria, fight the war.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N3zBKl-aQo]Russian and Indonesian Military - YouTube[/ame]

Published on May 9, 2012

This video for the friendship of Russia and Indonesia

Will Obama do it without Congress?

Of course he will
And Libberhoids will orgasmically support this illegal act. After all, he's their savior
Nevermind the thousands of men and women he's going to get killed in his next senseless illegal war

Tell Turkey or Saudi Arabia to go to war against Syria.

No more whites need die over these violent savages.

The opinion of many.

Yes, let 'the Muslim world', including the most populous Muslim nation Indonesia, invade and fix the mess.
Let Muslim nations take the refugees.

Obama's best buddy Indonesia has a military twice the size of Australia's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYxn8360P44]Indonesia Military power 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

The United Arab Emirates boasts the most wealthy city in the world. Should be their job.

The only way into Syria is through Israel

I hope all the Progressives are lining up to register for military service to support Obama's Good War

The coalition supporting the action in Iraq numbered 30 nations. Obama is seriously alone. He doesn't even have the support of this country.,

Obama has fallen back to his "they won't let me" excuse. It works for blaming republicans for the lack of leadership.

The best thing for him to do is stand back and endure what will come his way. The worst thing would be to order some kind of strike.

The righty cranks would look less stupid and dishonest if they could find one of these pro-war liberals that they're blubbering about.

One sort of has to pity them. The righty cultists here live solely to lick the boots of their masters, proclaim how delicious the shoe leather is, and then scream bug-eyed hatred at anyone not down on their knees with them. They simply can't comprehend that others aren't like them, that independent free men exist, that liberals are happy Obama gets embarrassed here.

Damn
No allies
No WMDs
No Congressional Go Ahead
Arab world pissed
Russia pissed

Shit

Sounds like Iraq and Gw Bush's dilemma

I'm sure warmonger commander in chump Chickenhawk black jimmy will show the world how to wage war efficiently

British lawmakers reject measure on military action in Syria, in setback for Obama administration | Fox News

I personally wish Obama,would stop trying to be relevant and would stop giving any country ultimatums. I mean, does he "really" think the leaders aren't laughing at him, enough already....:lol:

What an embarrassment Obama is to this country, that is sinking like the Titanic, because of his narcissism and self-delusions.

Forum List

Back