🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UK tells Obama to Go Fuck Himself

This is a real smack down for Obama's poodle.

The humbling of David Cameron: On a momentous night, Tory rebellion forces Prime Minister to rule out military strike against Syria... and plunges him into a deep political crisis

Syria conflict: David Cameron humiliated after losing Commons vote on possible military action | Mail Online

Too many Brits have died in Afghanistan.
And...many Brits have no stomach for getting mixed up in wars in the Muslim world again.
Especially as all Muslims seem to do attack Britain for doing so.

At least Afghanistan was a NATO operation.

Prime Minister Harper is not committing military troops either.

Just murder Assad along with his wife and kids while they are having a meeting with their generals.

There will be mass chaos and AQ will win out and take control.

That's the plan anyway. And we keep that bad person from killing with chemicals.

Just murder Assad along with his wife and kids while they are having a meeting with their generals.

That's the plan anyway. And we keep that bad person from killing with chemicals.

Assad is under the protection of the Russians. If onlt obama would try something like that. He might because he really is that stupid.

Assad is under the protection of the Russians. If onlt obama would try something like that. He might because he really is that stupid.

Not kill him and brag about it

Kill him and go; "oops, sorry, fog of war. And really, what does it matter now?"

The maggot Obama is going to back down. He's going to concede to Putin with some kind of pathetic, token strike. I actually find this somewhat disappointing because I'd really like to see the people in this mess put their money where their fat mouths are. All this bullshit will only prolong the inevitable. All this bullshit will only keep Obama from being dragged out of office and hung from a lamp post. On the posittive side it will only show what a pussy he is from the war monger perspective and what pussy and liar he is from a non warmongering perspective. It's a win win.

WWIII is inevitable. Obama is just going to kick the can down the road until he can leave dodge.

It's not quite clear just what Obama-Washington is trying to achieve in getting involved in 'Syria'.
Seems to me that there's a hidden agenda that we're not privy to.

Or it could be as simple as Obama, outraged over the use of chemical weapons on people, including women and children [the focus of Kerry's speech] wants to stop any further similar attacks.

Think he means well, but maybe hasn't thought the whole thing thru deeply enough.

Last edited:
I think it's outrages that people are refusing to invade Syria but they supported going to war based on invisible WMDs and a hunting down bin laden who wasn't even in Afghanistan.

Syrian people are getting slaughtered. Arab armies do not have the military training to invade a country. It's up to countries who can stop it to do something about it.

It's not quite clear just what Obama-Washington is trying to achieve in getting involved in 'Syria'.
Seems to me that there's a hidden agenda that we're not privy to.

Or it could be as simple as Obama, outraged over the use of chemical weapons on people, including women and children [the focus of Kerry's speech] wants to stop any further similar attacks.

Think he means well, but maybe hasn't thought the whole thing thru deeply enough.

I keep repeating myself over and over answering this question. My fingers get tired. If you want a primer you can got get a Cliffs note from ole foreign policy god ZB. It's called the "Grand Chessboard". Read it, and then read a lot more crap published afterward by others. They all follow a central theme. Or you could skip that or go read some Kant or something.

Last edited:
I think it's outrages that people are refusing to invade Syria but they supported going to war based on invisible WMDs and a hunting down bin laden who wasn't even in Afghanistan.

Syrian people are getting slaughtered. Arab armies do not have the military training to invade a country. It's up to countries who can stop it to do something about it.

the American people don't support getting involved militarily in Syria.

No one supports war with Syria. obama is alone. He is isolated. We are isolated. We do not have a single ally in the world. By choosing to support al quaeda, obama has made himself and us a pariah.

No one supports war with Syria. obama is alone. He is isolated. We are isolated. We do not have a single ally in the world. By choosing to support al quaeda, obama has made himself and us a pariah.

Obama isn't alone. He has his friends in Al Qaeda to support his actions.

Which I think it is a damn shame. Americans supported a war based on imaginary WMDs. But we can't support a war where there is clear aggression going on?

Look I'm not saying it would be the best idea to invade Syria right now since we just came out of a long war in Iraq. But I just think it is hypocritical of people to be so against this war but supported invasion of iraq based on imaginary WMDs.

The opinion of many.

Yes, let 'the Muslim world', including the most populous Muslim nation Indonesia, invade and fix the mess.
Let Muslim nations take the refugees.

Obama's best buddy Indonesia has a military twice the size of Australia's.

Indonesia Military power 2011 - YouTube

The United Arab Emirates boasts the most wealthy city in the world. Should be their job.

I thought it was?? I mean, they're contracting it out to us, right?

Maybe you should catch up on the news.

Which I think it is a damn shame. Americans supported a war based on imaginary WMDs. But we can't support a war where there is clear aggression going on?

Look I'm not saying it would be the best idea to invade Syria right now since we just came out of a long war in Iraq. But I just think it is hypocritical of people to be so against this war but supported invasion of iraq based on imaginary WMDs.

Saddam Hussein killed 500,000 Kurds using chemicals. He had WMDs. And he was using them. Tell the dead Kurds to crawl up out of those mass graves.

Saddam Hussein killed 500,000 Kurds using chemicals. He had WMDs. And he was using them. Tell the dead Kurds to crawl up out of those mass graves.

So in your eyes Saddam bad, Assad good?

Not one of them was worth the blood spilled by a US serviceman in the subsequent war.

Forum List

Back