🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UK tells Obama to Go Fuck Himself

Which I think it is a damn shame. Americans supported a war based on imaginary WMDs. But we can't support a war where there is clear aggression going on?

Look I'm not saying it would be the best idea to invade Syria right now since we just came out of a long war in Iraq. But I just think it is hypocritical of people to be so against this war but supported invasion of iraq based on imaginary WMDs.

Saddam Hussein killed 500,000 Kurds using chemicals. He had WMDs. And he was using them. Tell the dead Kurds to crawl up out of those mass graves.

Not one of them was worth the blood spilled by a US serviceman in the subsequent war.

So it's okay for another Hitler to pop up?

There is to be no invasion of Syria. obumfuck has made is clear that he does not intend to depose or replace Assad. This is to be a limited strike to bomb a field someplace and show that we have rapped his knuckles with a newspaper.

There is no plan to seize or secure any chemical weapons' sites. There is no plan to do anything. The point of this pointless exercise is to inflict some sort of "punishment". The equivalent of sending a child to bed without dessert.

The major difference between Iraq and Syria is Bush had a plan. Get rid of Saddam Hussein and institute democratic elections. It worked right up to the point where obumfuck became the presidunce. Bush took the plan to over 40 countries and built a coalition. obumfuck can't get anyone to go along with him. Mostly because there is no plan and no point.

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. The west is playing in to Moscow?s hands on Syria - FT.com

Western officials imply that a punitive strike is not intended to engineer regime change, nor is it meant to give the opposition an opportunity to deal Mr Assad a decisive blow. “We just want to punish the dictator and send him a message: do not even think of using the chemical weapons again or else ...” Well, suppose he never uses these weapons again. Does this mean that he is bound to lose the war? Not by a long shot.

Funny how GOP members on this site love the USSR and the terrorists, cause I never see them laud the USA, now that Oblama is president. I guess they found some flip flops to show their patriotism.

Patriotism is NOT loyalty to the president. THIS presidunce is on the side of the same terrorists who flew planes into our buildings, killed our ambassador and bombed Boston.

Patriotism is NOT loyalty to the president. THIS presidunce is on the side of the same terrorists who flew planes into our buildings, killed our ambassador and bombed Boston.

How so, oh that's right, it's something the GOP has invented to foster hate and division.

But I am sure you have proof to back up your claim, no, you just like to play character assassin, it's much easier than not believing the GOP propaganda machine.

Funny how GOP members on this site love the USSR and the terrorists, cause I never see them laud the USA, now that Oblama is president. I guess they found some flip flops to show their patriotism.

Funny how the leftards now are so in love with war and think we're now the world's police.

Think you could be any more two faced if you tried?

We know EVERYTHING YOU THINK hinges on what your MESSIAH is doing. You're PATHETIC.

Last edited:

Funny how the leftards now are so in love with war and think we're now the world's police.

We know EVERYTHING YOU THINK hinges on what your MESSIAH is doing. You're PATHETIC.

true.

they should be standing in a line to get enlisted, they are so much jumping out of the pants :lol:

yes I have noticed that, but I am a pro-military man and I know how nations work in world politics. You, not so much.

It could well be that the same mentality that obama exhibited when he said "he shouldn't have to call" Either Xi or Putin regading Ed Snowden, is being exhibited now. He shouldn't have to make his case before Congress or the people. We owe HIM our fealty, he owes US nothing.

the libtard moonbats don't know it is 2013 and USSR is dead for 22 years now? :lol:

true.

they should be standing in a line to get enlisted, they are so much jumping out of the pants :lol:

If they would let me, I'd be first in line. I am a veteran and served proudly and honorably.

It could well be that the same mentality that obama exhibited when he said "he shouldn't have to call" Either Xi or Putin regading Ed Snowden, is being exhibited now. He shouldn't have to make his case before Congress or the people. We owe HIM our fealty, he owes US nothing.

to whom did you swear fealty to?

to whom did you swear fealty to?

NOT to obama. Flat out. Get that through your head once and for all. I have no fealty, loyalty or patriotism to that bumfuck now stinking up the oval office.

My oath of fealty.

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.

Do you pledge allegiance to obama?

No one supports war with Syria. obama is alone. He is isolated. We are isolated. We do not have a single ally in the world.

Yes you do...it's just that they all think invading/attacking Syria is a bad idea.

If America were to be attacked again...your allies would rush to assist you...as they did after 9/11.

The issue isn't whether or not the USA should attack Syria.

the issue is what the effects will be of such an attack.

will Syria attack Israel, leading to an Israeli counter-attack?

will Syria attack American ships or launch terrorist attacks against our embassies?

will Iran get involved?

this is a lot bigger than just Syria.

If I were in Syria, on either side it doesn't matter, right now I would be setting explosive charges at a chemical weapon's cache. When the missiles come, I would set those charges off and ignite the whole of the muslim world against the US.

I don't know if obama is being suckered but if you think no one else thought of this you are more stupid than obama.

Forum List

Back