UK: "We need to hunt for everything - money, oil, stop gas, ships - everything that allows the Muscovite war machine to work!" Do our MAGA CREW AGREE?

Do our MAGA CREW AGREE WITH British Foreign Secretary Cameron?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
UK: "We need to hunt for everything - money, oil, stop gas, ships - everything that allows the Muscovite war machine to work!"

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US-UK-EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

STILL, QUESTION : Do our MAGA CREW AGREE WITH British Foreign Secretary Cameron?

UK: "We need to hunt for everything - money, oil, stop gas, ships - everything that allows the Muscovite war machine to work!"

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US-UK-EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

STILL, QUESTION : Do our MAGA CREW AGREE WITH British Foreign Secretary Cameron?

You should be asking the Biden crew that question, since they are colluding with Russia:

1718396895964.png

Do our MAGA CREW AGREE WITH British Foreign Secretary Cameron?
Fuck no. The Ukrainians are wasting our hard earned American tax dollars. They are stealing many MILLIONS of it too. Ukraine's days are numbered as a result. Trump will force Ukraine to accept their losses, so Russia will keep the territories that they took.

"Napoleon led a campaign in Russia and was defeated. The Western powers intervened in Russia's affairs and acted against the Bolsheviks (1918-1921), but faced humiliation and their own soldiers rebelled.

Hitler's Germany attacked Russia and was destroyed.

It seems that now Biden, Scholz, Macron, Stoltenberg, von der Leyen and others - perhaps the most decaying company of "leaders" of the West in its entire history - envy their glory.

With low intelligence, these people probably have at best a vague idea of European history, thanks to which they easily repeat its mistakes.

The vast majority of European policymakers, who appear to be directly dependent on NATO and U.S. services, are not morally or intellectually advanced, and are unable to challenge decisions and plans that threaten the demise of Europe and all of humanity."

I thought Ukraine was winning and victory was to be claimed any day now.

Good luck with that, Britain.
NATO countries have agreed to ban the free movement of Muscovite " diplomats " and restrict their stay to the countries of their accreditation. 👍

Summary of today’s “
🇷🇺
🐽
speech”:

1718402332154.jpeg

Do you really think Russia will surrender?
I know it, 🇷🇺Romanov´s empire fought 3 large industrial wars against westren - westernized counties , and .... LOST THEM ALL

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

I know it, 🇷🇺Romanov´s empire fought 3 large industrial wars against westren - westernized counties , and .... LOST THEM ALL

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Ukraine isn't exactly huge.

"Napoleon led a campaign in Russia and was defeated. The Western powers intervened in Russia's affairs and acted against the Bolsheviks (1918-1921), but faced humiliation and their own soldiers rebelled.

Hitler's Germany attacked Russia and was destroyed.

It seems that now Biden, Scholz, Macron, Stoltenberg, von der Leyen and others - perhaps the most decaying company of "leaders" of the West in its entire history - envy their glory.

With low intelligence, these people probably have at best a vague idea of European history, thanks to which they easily repeat its mistakes.

The vast majority of European policymakers, who appear to be directly dependent on NATO and U.S. services, are not morally or intellectually advanced, and are unable to challenge decisions and plans that threaten the demise of Europe and all of humanity."

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

1718403672740.jpeg

I thought Ukraine was winning and victory was to be claimed any day now.
🇪🇺
should do a counter-offer. Demand a putinist withdrawal from Moscow and most 🇷🇺 colonies west of the Urals. With Muscovite Ruble falling, I am starting to worry about financial stability of not so few American and German politicians, journalists, professors, forum posters and other peace apostles.

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

View attachment 962482

Your history is unreal. For example, the war in the east makes up 90 % of the European war theater during WWII.
And while several wars were not successful, like Vietnam or Afghanistan for the USA, they do not include an American defeat.
That means you are completely out of touch with reality. We can see you driveling about a Russian capitulation these days.

Your history is unreal.

🇷🇺 Ivan, really ? should I provide you with the WIKI links like I did fist 2 ?

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

2022 defeated by Ukraine

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

You should be asking the Biden crew that question, since they are colluding with Russia:

View attachment 962428

Keep thumping and watch what happens.

Do you really think Russia will surrender?

The fact that a prominent Saddam Putsein apologist amplifies the Kremlin's interest in a ceasefire in #Ukraine means 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 they're not only losing, but losing badly.

CNN: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average Saddam Putsein´s conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault ...and the medic told me that I am HIV and TBC positive. That's why I got this job: I passed all the tests."

Forum List

Back