UKLFI - The face of Zionism

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2024
The UK Lawyers for Israel lobby group, spends its time complaining and attacking those who are openly opposed to Israel's barbarity, racism, apartheid and genocide.

Read their "News" section where they proudly list their activities and victims, a sort of trophy room for Zionists.

One example is the rector at St. Andrews University, she was "discharged" after UKLFI formally complained that she had "made some St. Andrews students feel for their safety".

There are hundreds of lobby groups like this, all over the world, in some way the network is reminiscent of Free Masonry, where contacts and acquaintances interact in the shadows working closely together to share information and take actions that ultimately aid the rogue state of Israel in its insidious goals.

The UK Lawyers for Israel lobby group, spends its time complaining and attacking those who are openly opposed to Israel's barbarity, racism, apartheid and genocide.

Read their "News" section where they proudly list their activities and victims, a sort of trophy room for Zionists.

One example is the rector at St. Andrews University, she was "discharged" after UKLFI formally complained that she had "made some St. Andrews students feel for their safety".

There are hundreds of lobby groups like this, all over the world, in some way the network is reminiscent of Free Masonry, where contacts and acquaintances interact in the shadows working closely together to share information and take actions that ultimately aid the rogue state of Israel in its insidious goals.
But there is hope for something better. Their apartheid state is beginning to fail because all the surrounding countries are turning against them and military strikes against them by Iran's proxies and others is making the situation unlivable. Northern Israel is not livable and already illegal settlers are leaving.

The peaceful element has a chance to rise up against the Zionists and change that, in hopes that the enemies they've made will forgive them and allow them to live in peace.

But first of all, they are going to have to learn to live on the land that is rightfully theirs.

Their 'Iron Dome' is no longer effective.

• Funny
Reactions: Z99
But there is hope for something better. Their apartheid state is beginning to fail because all the surrounding countries are turning against them and military strikes against them by Iran's proxies and others is making the situation unlivable. Northern Israel is not livable and already illegal settlers are leaving.

The peaceful element has a chance to rise up against the Zionists and change that, in hopes that the enemies they've made will forgive them and allow them to live in peace.

But first of all, they are going to have to learn to live on the land that is rightfully theirs.

Their 'Iron Dome' is no longer effective.
Anyone who "rises up" against the state of Israel will be brutally dealt with, even Jews. I'm not optimistic for the future. Unless there are actual UN sanctions supported by the US then I don't think the future is bright.

Anyone who "rises up" against the state of Israel will be brutally dealt with, even Jews.

People attack people, and Jews are not a bloc.

Many progressives want to put them in a bloc... to put them on a list.

That's the leftist strategy.

Which is why the left tacitly and not so tacitly supports this:

Screenshot 09-10-2024 10.06.28.png

The trend these days is to blame the Palestinians for the Holocaust.

Even though Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran show their Nazi inclinations.

nazi-islam-768x502.jpg
OSK.HEROcYRK2qKOzAdLCK1R87DixKRSiUDlGVyuuKZQ9Ps5bU8

And you have no idea of what comes. Keep stirring and reap your rewards for this.

Selah!

What you call 'terrorism' was a war of independence. :thup:

You're an easy read. You post Jew-hatred couched as concern for Jews. Then you post the fight for the return to a homeland as something other than the formation of a state-created from a (partition) bloc of a dissolved Turkish empire, which is what it was.

And.

Most countries are formed from or by wars, fredo.

The Baltic republics come to mind.

Anyone who "rises up" against the state of Israel will be brutally dealt with, even Jews. I'm not optimistic for the future. Unless there are actual UN sanctions supported by the US then I don't think the future is bright.
Maybe? The protests against Zionism are getting huge and I can see some potential. I'm not suggesting that the good jews will do something because it's right, but because they are starting to feel the pain and expect a very dim future. Their 'Iron Dome' is being penetrated with impunity.

Israel no longer holds the power in the ME to act as it pleases. The nature of their enemies are of a sort that can't be beaten.
And conventional war against Iran isn't an option because Iran will get their licks in to a degree that it will be more than the Z regime can stand.

Nuclear isn't an option, for reasons that you may understand. I'll just say briefly that a nuclear exchange will take away all the incentive that exists on continuing with the Balfour arrangement. Suffice to say that Iran now has more friends in the world than it ever needed.

I hear some useful points for discussion in what you've said.

Maybe? The protests against Zionism are getting huge and I can see some potential. I'm not suggesting that the good jews will do something because it's right, but because they are starting to feel the pain and expect a very dim future. Their 'Iron Dome' is being penetrated with impunity.

Israel no longer holds the power in the ME to act as it pleases. The nature of their enemies are of a sort that can't be beaten.
And conventional war against Iran isn't an option because Iran will get their licks in to a degree that it will be more than the Z regime can stand.

Nuclear isn't an option, for reasons that you may understand. I'll just say briefly that a nuclear exchange will take away all the incentive that exists on continuing with the Balfour arrangement. Suffice to say that Iran now has more friends in the world than it ever needed.

I hear some useful points for discussion in what you've said.
Well I've read recently that the majority of the public protesters against Netanyahu in Israel, are to all intents and purposes unconcerned with the plight of Palestinians, they are indifferent and don't seem to have a clear position on the overall question of Palestinian treatment.

When you say "The protests against Zionism are getting huge" I assume you mean outside of Israel? I wish there was huge protest against Zionism in Israel, but I get the impression most of the public are content to see the state behave as it does, they just want the hostages to be returned.

What you call 'terrorism' was a war of independence. :thup:

You're an easy read. You post Jew-hatred couched as concern for Jews. Then you post the fight for the return to a homeland as something other than the formation of a state-created from a (partition) bloc of a dissolved Turkish empire, which is what it was.

And.

Most countries are formed from or by wars, fredo.

The Baltic republics come to mind.
It's just ironic that Nazism and praise for Hitler is becoming acceptable to many, including some Americans, and it's all due to the genocide against Palestinians by the Zionist regime. Extremism meets extremism.

The regime's Iron Dome is being penetrated and there's no future in store for the Balfour experiment. It didn't have to be that way mr. Netanyahu!

It's just ironic that Nazism and praise for Hitler is becoming acceptable to many, including some Americans, and it's all due to the genocide against Palestinians by the Zionist regime. Extremism meets extremism.

It's just 'ironic' says the person calling for greater 'irony'. :doubt:

The regime's Iron Dome is being penetrated and there's no future in store for the Balfour experiment.

Your stance is very clear and it's not doing well at the moment, but the Iron Dome is and proof of this is that the US is in the process of creating one for America, meanwhile Israel is recreated and strong and that's what pisses you off. :thup:

It didn't have to be that way mr. Netanyahu

Yes, it does have to be this way.

Screenshot 09-10-2024 10.36.14.png

Well I've read recently that the majority of the public protesters against Netanyahu in Israel, are to all intents and purposes unconcerned with the plight of Palestinians, they are indifferent and don't seem to have a clear position on the overall question of Palestinian treatment.
That's exactly what I've tried to say! The Jewish people are only incentivized by their own fate and their future that now leaves them under constant attack.
When you say "The protests against Zionism are getting huge" I assume you mean outside of Israel? I wish there was huge protest against Zionism in Israel, but I get the impression most of the public are content to see the state behave as it does, they just want the hostages to be returned.
No, the protests are huge and their problems against Zionism are because they don't see any future in constant war. It's already being predicted that the thousands moved out of N. Israel can never go back.

Living in peace is impossible as long as the Zionist objective is a greater Israel.

America can't fix it for them now. We could talk about the reasons why! Assuming that you don't already know?

That's exactly what I've tried to say! The Jewish people are only incentivized by their own fate and their future that now leaves them under constant attack.

No, the protests are huge and their problems against Zionism are because they don't see any future in constant war. It's already being predicted that the thousands moved out of N. Israel can never go back.

Living in peace is impossible as long as the Zionist objective is a greater Israel.

America can't fix it for them now. We could talk about the reasons why! Assuming that you don't already know?
Please, do continue, I'm very interested in listening a sane voice, there are so few around!

It's just 'ironic' says the person calling for greater 'irony'. :doubt:

Your stance is very clear and it's not doing well at the moment, but the Iron Dome is and proof of this is that the US is in the process of creating one for America, meanwhile Israel is recreated and strong and that's what pisses you off. :thup:

Yes, it does have to be this way.
I'll just say again that their Iron Dome is penetrated with impunity by Iran's hypersonic capabilities, as demonstrated.
No nation is capable of a defense against Russia/China technology. And likely soon America's too.

Forum List

Back