Ukraine bombs fuel deport near Moscow

I’m surprised Z and his NAZI buddies haven’t mass murdered a bunch of NATO citizens in Poland and blame Russia. A false flag op.
They attempted a foot in the door in my opinion.

It's quite unlikely to have been a mistake, on account of the damage and the low cost in human lives.

Have confidence in how America will stage manage it's proxy war against Russia.

Americans like you are coming around to facing reality bit by bit.

If it's America's war against Russia, then is it also fair that eventually Russia rains down nuclear destruction on a hundred or more American cities?

You don't even want to think about Moscow being hit by renegade Ukrainian attacks!!
Take a pill. This war is Ukraine's resistance to Russian imperialism. You may think life is not worth living unless Russia has Ukraine, but I doubt the Russians share your suicidal tendencies.

OK I don't believe NATO wants this to go much further so what I was suggesting was that this may make those who are thinking about it think stronger about stopping giving Ukraine never ending help.
No, Ukraine's western allies have all be very clear that they will support Ukraine's efforts to drive out the Russian imperialists no matter how long it takes, but the good news is that it doesn't look like it will take that long.

I hear and respect your opinions but...............

Isn't it time to accept that the Ukraine's war is being completely stage-managed by America?

That certainly has been my position but there is also the possibility of people changing their minds. No one wins nuclear war but push too hard and you will get it. That second bit is the part the US has forgotten.
America would have carefully considered the pros and cons of a strike within Russia.
Anything is possible but how things have been over the last few days makes it look more likely to me thar Zelensky would and it would be going against the US rules.

Zelensky and the Ukraine have long since stopped any renegade attacks on Russia, on account of the Ukraine not able to understand the need for discretion!

Well yes. I had thought of that earlier. Ukraine should expect as good as Russia can give after this and God Damn It Zelensky would know that and expect to be able to go crying to the US demanding Russia be nuked again. Thank God Ukraine does not have Nuclear Weapons.
Zelensky would hit Moscow with US supplied missiles if he wasn't being coached on what can be permitted.
Maybe..... but do they have helicopters which would get to Moscow?

I hear and respect your opinions but...............

Isn't it time to accept that the Ukraine's war is being completely stage-managed by America?

America would have carefully considered the pros and cons of a strike within Russia.

Zelensky and the Ukraine have long since stopped any renegade attacks on Russia, on account of the Ukraine not able to understand the need for discretion!

Zelensky would hit Moscow with US supplied missiles if he wasn't being coached on what can be permitted.
Who is doing the coaching duck? Canada has military in Ukraine. Seems that Canadians bear the responsibility. Like American democrats, you project alot. Hypocrite.

OK I don't believe NATO wants this to go much further so what I was suggesting was that this may make those who are thinking about it think stronger about stopping giving Ukraine never ending help.
America wants an advance upon Russia's newly claimed territory.

The world faces the risk and great peril possible for nothing more than America establishing a forward position against Russia's borders.

We have to move on to examining the reason why Nato is willing when there can't be any gain to Nato countries.

Most of the answers are in the fact that the US military presence throughout Europe has stripped all those countries of their ability to make their own choices.

Canada, my own country is very obviously sitting in a position of having to comply to US wishes on America's warring.

We only renegged on one of their wars on account of it being so obviously promoted by lies and criminal aggression.

That certainly has been my position but there is also the possibility of people changing their minds. No one wins nuclear war but push too hard and you will get it. That second bit is the part the US has forgotten.

Anything is possible but how things have been over the last few days makes it look more likely to me thar Zelensky would and it would be going against the US rules.

Well yes. I had thought of that earlier. Ukraine should expect as good as Russia can give after this and God Damn It Zelensky would know that and expect to be able to go crying to the US demanding Russia be nuked again. Thank God Ukraine does not have Nuclear Weapons.

Maybe..... but do they have helicopters which would get to Moscow?
First of all I have to say that I value your opinions.

They vary somewhat from mine in the small details but I'm pretty sure you appreciate the overbearing facts.

Americans voicing their irrational opinions with spamming and profanity is better than them falling silent!

I hate to break it to you but it was not the US that invaded Ukraine.

Go look it up, I shit you not.
In fact it was a US fomented proxy war that caused the Ukrainian invasion of the Donbass.

If that's not above your pay grade to understand, we'll discuss it.

I suspect we won't.

Take a pill. This war is Ukraine's resistance to Russian imperialism. You may think life is not worth living unless Russia has Ukraine, but I doubt the Russians share your suicidal tendencies.
You could make the same argument in support of all of America's 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

And in fact, most Americans do!

If there's nothing else gained today, at least some Americans might learn how to spell 'depot'?
If there's nothing else gained today, at least the Canadian duck will learn that the OP is Scottish--not American. Please try to keep to the topic duck. Your hatred for all things American is the sign of a boor. You fit the bill well. No pun intended.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back