Ukraine Getting Patriot Battery, Other Defense Weapons /Biden Tells Zelenskiy US to Back Ukraine ‘As Long As It Takes’

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
bad news for commies , fascists ,Tucker and pootler´s empire ! when traitor Tucker finally gets a job on RT ?

great music for today :

This is bad news for Ukraine. Seems more likely the nation will be completely destroyed.

This is bad news for Ukraine. Seems more likely the nation will be completely destroyed.
only in your wet dreams , ivan´s ho

UUU.jpg

The GQP hates Z for the role he (involuntarily) played in their hero's impeachment, not to mention their adoration for his strongman enemy, so they'll try to shut him off cold.
Talk about believing propaganda. Lol.

As giddy with delight top dems look, a decent chunk of all those Billions going overseas is likely diverting into their own pockets and into overseas bank accounts.

If there is a God, this would be a really good time............

As often repeated by me , the Ukey army and US led support forces are close to collapse and the Russian winter ground offensive will finish matters quickly .

The coke head's speech sounded desperate, because it was .

Z was like a begging Joseph Goebbels

You don't just 'send Paiot batteries, to Ukraine.

You have to send the Patriot batteries, the missiles, system operators, system maintainers, engineers/troops to build/setup the perimeter fencing / barriers / to put up the tents / secure quarters, equipment/food, security forces to protect the battery, compound,& personnel, etc...

You're talking a significant footprint with quite a few US troops on the ground in Ukraine, a serious ramp-up in US participation, one Putin warned the US about.

Biden has / is giving Ukraine money we don't have, putting Americans in harm's way, and is risking putting the USxat direct war with Russia / Putin.

If he was not dementia-ravaged, had never been wrong about every foreign policy decision he has ever made, and had showed me he wants something other than to destroy the US from the inside I might trust him more.

You don't just 'send Paiot batteries, to Ukraine. etc
Spot on .
About 90 bodies per array I gather .
Where will these bodies be trained and will they be Ukeys or NATO .
When ?
It could be all over bar the whining and bleating in three months . Just as they are getting ready to somehow get near enough to the action .

I watch the press conference and thought Biden said the US will back up Ukraine as long as it's there.

Forum List

Back