Ukraine had a chance to destroy dozens of PUTIN´s warplanes, but the Biden forbade to use ATACMS missiles. What is behind ?

• Biden´s cowardliness

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Boiling frog strategy

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ukraine had a chance to destroy dozens of PUTIN´s warplanes, but the Biden forbade to use ATACMS missiles. What is behind ?

1) Biden´s cowardliness or 2) Boiling frog strategy ?

and one more QUESTION TO our MAGA members , will your guy (Trump) give the green light for attacks on PUTIN´s warplanes?

What a brilliant strategy. So now we have Muscovite raining Kim's ballistic missiles over Kyiv instead.
GUS4a8jWwAAIWy-

Last edited:

1) Biden´s cowardliness or 2) Boiling frog strategy ?

and one more QUESTION TO our MAGA members , will your guy (Trump) give the green light for attacks on PUTIN´s warplanes?

What a brilliant strategy. So now we have Muscovite raining Kim's ballistic missiles over Kyiv instead.
GUS4a8jWwAAIWy-

You don't understand American Politics. Neither does anybody else but here it is......

There are two (2) Americas, one is the current scum-sucking slimy FILTH currently infesting the White House, that will sell out America, its Allies, its friends and even its own soul for a few shekels. They call themselves 'democrats' but they are actually the scum of the Earth, absolute FILTH.

The other part of America is -- America.

Here's an example of how we treat assholes who think they're badass

Some Wager scumbags hit one of our outposts in Syria while Trump was President of The United States of America. *Our guys called he Russian HQ and asked if there were any Russian troops in the area. They lied. Of course. And said 'No'.

There was a few hundred Russian assholes and about 20 or so Americans and the Russians figured we'd be easy pickings, so they hit us. Hard.

But they forgot, we no longer had a scum-sucking piece of fucking faggot shit for a president, we had Donald J Trump, an American. A Republican and a Patriot.

We hit them so hard, we killed every living thing within a hundred miles. Everything. All of it. It ALL died. Bugs, birds, camels, lizards. Dead

*So our guys called the Russian HQ back and said, "You know what? You were right. There are no Russian troops in the area."

Putin STILL brings that up. To this day.

You don't understand American Politics. Neither does anybody else but here it is......

There are two (2) Americas, one is the current scum-sucking slimy FILTH currently infesting the White House, that will sell out America, its Allies, its friends and even its own soul for a few shekels. They call themselves 'democrats' but they are actually the scum of the Earth, absolute FILTH.

The other part of America is -- America.

Here's an example of how we treat assholes who think they're badass

Some Wager scumbags hit one of our outposts in Syria while Trump was President of The United States of America. *Our guys called he Russian HQ and asked if there were any Russian troops in the area. They lied. Of course. And said 'No'.

There was a few hundred Russian assholes and about 20 or so Americans and the Russians figured we'd be easy pickings, so they hit us. Hard.

But they forgot, we no longer had a scum-sucking piece of fucking faggot shit for a president, we had Donald J Trump, an American. A Republican and a Patriot.

We hit them so hard, we killed every living thing within a hundred miles. Everything. All of it. It ALL died. Bugs, birds, camels, lizards. Dead

*So our guys called the Russian HQ back and said, "You know what? You were right. There are no Russian troops in the area."

Putin STILL brings that up. To this day.

UA is in a war for survival that it did not start. There should be no restrictions on UA. How can they possibly save themselves in a war where only one side has to follow rules.

" I am convinced that there is nothing they (Muscovites ) admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than for weakness, especially military weakness."
- Churchill

some links for you :

UA is in a war for survival that it did not start. There should be no restrictions on UA. How can they possibly save themselves in a war where only one side has to follow rules.

" I am convinced that there is nothing they (Muscovites ) admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than for weakness, especially military weakness."
- Churchill

some links for you :

Let me save you some time....

I helped write a Military Handbook on the USSR.

I know more about those scum than I want to know.

Who wants to fight the punk-ass bully who has AIDS?

somebody here show it to Biden´s administration !

Forum List

Back