Ukraine votes to give citizens right to keep and bear arms

I assume you're doing this deliberately, unless you're another retarded gun nut.

Goto 4:20 and try again. We've been over this a thousand times and nothing stays in a gun nuts head. Are your heads empty or what?

When you watch the video, shove a finger in one ear so hopefully it'll stay in. But I doubt it, fucking born thick, remain thick.

Dude, if it is an AIR RIFLE it can be a PROHIBITED WEAPON if it is capable of firing multiple times.

I get my info from the southdown gun club site.

But you stick with "adam"

I will trust a gun club over "adam" , moron.
Then joke posts you will continue to post. When it comes to guns outside of the states, I can't fix stupid. Stoopid you will remain, I suppose it's the only way you guys keep your gun agenda, plead ignorance of the outside world.

Come on 2aguy , you and the other gun nut jobs whinge that foreigners stick their noses into American gun debate. You guys have your snouts up Ukraine's.

Why the hypocrisy?

Come on 2aguy , you and the other gun nut jobs whinge that foreigners stick their noses into American gun debate. You guys have your snouts up Ukraine's.

Why the hypocrisy?

Again, shithead....I don't care what they talk about......I talk about their dumb gun control laws that just lost Ukraine their freedom.........you idiot.

Show one post where I complain about tommy and the other anti-gun, putin boot licking facsists complain about our gun laws....I debate everyone, in particular idiots from Europe who live under the protection of U.S. guns, then complain about our guns......

They better learn about guns fast, or they will have to learn Russian....

People in the UK are not frightened like you pussies, so not many bother with guns. You shit yourself at your own shadow.

You should tell that to the criminals in Britain who are importing guns in a flood......drug turf won't protect itself...

No, the government told them they can't own guns. The gun ownership rate in the UK isn't voluntary...lol
We have guns via a sensible regulated certification system. It's to weed out the deranged of society, you guys give those retards guns by default. The size of gun is regulated, the person owning said gin is vetted. Those who want a gun, applies and own a gun. Those who don't want one, doesn't bother applying. Those too deranged, apply and are declined. The deranged in America own guns. You blast your school kids away, they never got a chance in life

You laugh and joke at gun crime, responsible nations don't. That's the difference between developed nations and American Gun Nuts.

I assume you're doing this deliberately, unless you're another retarded gun nut.

Goto 4:20 and try again. We've been over this a thousand times and nothing stays in a gun nuts head. Are your heads empty or what?

When you watch the video, shove a finger in one ear so hopefully it'll stay in. But I doubt it, fucking born thick, remain thick.

Yeah in .22 caliber rimfire. AND you have to keep it locked in the arms vault of an authorized gunclub.

We have guns via a sensible regulated certification system. It's to weed out the deranged of society, you guys give those retards guns by default. The size of gun is regulated, the person owning said gin is vetted. Those who want a gun, applies and own a gun. Those who don't want one, doesn't bother applying. Those too deranged, apply and are declined. The deranged in America own guns. You blast your school kids away, they never got a chance in life

You laugh and joke at gun crime, responsible nations don't. That's the difference between developed nations and American Gun Nuts.
Your system "weeds out" everyone the police think doesn't have a NEED to have firearms. Ownership is entire at government/police discretion.

Yeah in .22 caliber rimfire. AND you have to keep it locked in the arms vault of an authorized gunclub.
Yes. You should too.

Now that has been covered, you can move on past that, or does it still trouble you?

Bear in mind you will have to go back to default mode and say Brits don't have guns and totally forget your rimfire comment. But hopefully we have that covered so you don't have to repeat it

Your system "weeds out" everyone the police think doesn't have a NEED to have firearms. Ownership is entire at government/police discretion.
No, the person's actions in the past weeds them out, the police don't decide, they check your history. If you are of good character, have a reason, and never been in trouble, you are good to go with a gun.

Hopefully you now see how it works, in America, any nut job buys a gun, hence why you shoot your children as a sport.

People in the UK are not frightened like you pussies, so not many bother with guns. You shit yourself at your own shadow.

Which is why you morons begged for us to send you ours when you got waxed at Dunkirk.

Moron.

Forum List

Back