Ukraine votes to give citizens right to keep and bear arms

How many countries have disarmed their population?
England, France, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Ukraine (til now), Canada, Norway, Sweden, Mexico, Japan. Speaking of Japan, when they we e planning for the U.S. invasion of the mainland, they were going arm the citizens with pikes, machetes and pitchforks.

You almost gotta laugh that a crooked country aligned with the Russian concept that restricted the right to keep and bear arms, decided in their last governmental meeting to give out guns to anyone who wants them regardless of their criminal record after the shit done hit the fan.

Quote me saying I support the Russians.
I don't have to quote any one because that is my opinion and it's good enough for me.

My point is perfectly correct and it is a conundrum.
If you're not supporting the Russians, publically state exactly who you are supporting. I'll bet you don't. You don't have the courage.
See how bold you are now.

Who supports the communists, you idiot....it is biden and the democrats who love china and putin...........obama, hilary, biden....they love communists, and we now find out biden gave China the intelligence on the Russian invasion and they gave that info to putin....

You idiot.....
Ok. Stick your neck.out now and state who you are supporting in the Ukraine war.
I'll bet you haven't got the guts.

Because we know you are supporting Putin because you want Biden to be embarrassed. Now deny it dickhead.

I don't have to quote any one because that is my opinion and it's good enough for me.
If you're not supporting the Russians, publically state exactly who you are supporting. I'll bet you don't. You don't have the courage.
Thank you for further illustrating your ignorance, bigotry, and irrational fear.

Ok. Stick your neck.out now and state who you are supporting in the Ukraine war.
Because we know you are supporting Putin because you want Biden to be embarrassed. Now deny it dickhead.
1645842832043.png

Sounds great on its surface, and while I absolutely believe in the inherent right of all people to defend their lives and freedom by any means available and necessary, this particular development could lead to some ugly consequences in the end. Everyone points to the Taliban as the poster children for a relatively small, ragtag, primitively armed citizen force backing down or defeating a First World, state of the art foreign army. While this is true to a limited extent, both the Taliban and Afghan civilian men, women and children have paid a very high price in lives lost to British, Soviet and American invaders, over the last century.

Similarly, if the average Ukraine civilian neighborhood or village arms themselves and goes out to meet regular Russian Army forces, they will suffer catastrophic casualties. That's not to say I myself wouldn't prefer to go down fighting if Pennsylvania was invaded tomorrow by foreign enemy forces—because I absolutely would rather fight and die on my feet rather than suffer on my knees in bondage. All I'm saying is that Russian military forces might target Ukrainian civilians they would have otherwise overlooked, had those civilians not decided to take potshots at them.

The Wagner Group is operating in the Chernobyl region. 7000 scumbags who are known to be atrocity lovers.

They rape and murder wherever they are. Pootins picked troops.

Sounds great on its surface, and while I absolutely believe in the inherent right of all people to defend their lives and freedom by any means available and necessary, this particular development could lead to some ugly consequences in the end. Everyone points to the Taliban as the poster children for a relatively small, ragtag, primitively armed citizen force backing down or defeating a First World, state of the art foreign army. While this is true to a limited extent, both the Taliban and Afghan civilian men, women and children have paid a very high price in lives lost to British, Soviet and American invaders, over the last century.

Similarly, if the average Ukraine civilian neighborhood or village arms themselves and goes out to meet regular Russian Army forces, they will suffer catastrophic casualties. That's not to say I myself wouldn't prefer to go down fighting if Pennsylvania was invaded tomorrow by foreign enemy forces—because I absolutely would rather fight and die on my feet rather than suffer on my knees in bondage. All I'm saying is that Russian military forces might target Ukrainian civilians they would have otherwise overlooked, had those civilians not decided to take potshots at them.
Along those lines, there were many media outlets with reports of “old women defending the line” in Ukraine, days prior to the war. Many spirited folks standing their ground. The outcome of Ukrainians fighting on that island earlier had determination as well, but all died. I cannot in good faith cheer on the deaths of civilians who fight the good fight in vane. If I thought they had a fighting chance I would back them fully.

There is blame/responsibility on the breakaway Donbas region heads, imo, if it is factual that the 2 leaders of these provinces asked for Putin’s help to come in to defend them from Ukrainian govt forces. It is hard to believe most media sources about wars, so I don’t know if that is factual, but it’s been repeated as a factor.

Shit bird………..If you had a brain and could think you would see that I never support communist idiots of any kind………….it is shitheads like you who support Putin and other leftist killers around the world, envious of their ability to simply murder the people who disagree with them…….

I hope the Ukrainians stack the Russians like cordwood…………it is the democrats controlling the meat puppet Biden who have allowed Putin to attack Ukraine….you dumb ass……

Shit bird………..If you had a brain and could think you would see that I never support communist idiots of any kind………….it is shitheads like you who support Putin and other leftist killers around the world, envious of their ability to simply murder the people who disagree with them…….
Youve missed the point. You have been supporting Putin on this because you want Biden to fail. Dont deny it dickhead.
The Ukrainians had the right to have guns anyway and anyone who wanted one could get it.
You're a bit slow son.
I hope the Ukrainians stack the Russians like cordwood…………it is the democrats controlling the meat puppet Biden who have allowed Putin to attack Ukraine….you dumb ass……
Tell the world exactly how Biden has done that bearing in mind he is now at war with him. Huh?
You don't think real straight. Do you think at all?

Europe...Britain, France,..........the tiny selection of birding shotguns do not make your country armed.......you idiot....
We have guns you retarded c***

You can even own Uzi's. We've been over this many times before. It won't stay in your head because you are thicker than the most retarded thick piece of shit on the planet. You spout nothing but shit, continuously.

Last edited:
England, France, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Ukraine (til now), Canada, Norway, Sweden, Mexico, Japan. Speaking of Japan, when they we e planning for the U.S. invasion of the mainland, they were going arm the citizens with pikes, machetes and pitchforks.
Try again thicko.

Come on you you can do it, stop being in American Gun Nut mode. Come on, snap out of it, try again, even get an adult to help. Try Google. Which countries have banned guns, which countries disarmed their population?

At the moment, you are as thick as a single sperm. So come on, try again, both brain cells this time.

Don't listen to 2aguy , he's the forum dipshit, thick as fuck that guy.

Colon, IS a shitbird. Secretly he is rubbing himself with glee as pootin invades.

We have guns you retarded c***

You can even own Uzi's. We've been over this many times before. It won't stay in your head because you are thicker than the most retarded thick piece of shit on the planet. You spout nothing but shit, continuously.

No, you can't. An Uzi is a self loading firearm that fires centerfire ammunition, thus it is a PROHIBITED WEAPON under UK law.

DURRRRRRR

Try again thicko.

Come on you you can do it, stop being in American Gun Nut mode. Come on, snap out of it, try again, even get an adult to help. Try Google. Which countries have banned guns, which countries disarmed their population?

At the moment, you are as thick as a single sperm. So come on, try again, both brain cells this time.

Don't listen to 2aguy , he's the forum dipshit, thick as fuck that guy.
The countries I listed have disarmed their people. Feel free to prove me wrong.

So, you're just talking out of your ass. Got it

No, you can't. An Uzi is a self loading firearm that fires centerfire ammunition, thus it is a PROHIBITED WEAPON under UK law.

DURRRRRRR
I assume you're doing this deliberately, unless you're another retarded gun nut.

Goto 4:20 and try again. We've been over this a thousand times and nothing stays in a gun nuts head. Are your heads empty or what?

When you watch the video, shove a finger in one ear so hopefully it'll stay in. But I doubt it, fucking born thick, remain thick.

Forum List

Back