Ukraine votes to give citizens right to keep and bear arms

Which is why you morons begged for us to send you ours when you got waxed at Dunkirk.

Moron.
Whey hey, Dunkirk, that's a new one. You and I weren't there, but, I'm glad to see you personally are taking the credit. Glad you got that out of your system, well done. Now you can give yourself a pat on the head, a rub on the tummy, and skip along. Good boy, well done.

They're readying for total war. This is why disarming the populace is fucking stupid.

Shame they didn't do this a long time ago.

The US, having a thriving gun culture, has millions of Sharpshooter grade long gun enthusiast who have not only personally fired thousands of rounds of ammunition and understand how to set up and dial in their sights and optics but also understand maximum point blank range and holdover to target. Many of those were also home taught armorers that strip their weapons down to the receiver thereby giving themselves the ability to repair their own weapons and the weapons of others.

Had Ukrainians had this right in the past... they would be far better positioned today to strange of Russian aggression.

They're readying for total war. This is why disarming the populace is fucking stupid.

Ridiculous. The Ukrainians are expanding their rights to include military weapons like full autos and shoulder fired anti tank, aircraft and helicopter weapons. You don’t think it’s OK for these weapons to be handed around during times of peace do you. A real dah moment.
Ukrainians were always allowed to own….
“Citizens are permitted to own non-fully automatic rifles and shotguns as long as they are stored properly when not in use.”

You obviously have never been in the military firing full autos and anti tank weapons.

Last edited:
Ridiculous. The Ukrainians are expanding their rights to include...shoulder fired anti tank, aircraft and helicopter weapons.

You obviously have never been in the military firing full autos and anti tank weapons.
No they aren't. Stop lying.

I've fired more rounds on rock-'n'-roll than you'll ever know. I've fired Dragons, LAWs, TOWs, AT-4s, M-242 automatic cannons and dropped 3 rounds in a 4.2" mortar.

No they aren't. Stop lying.

I've fired more rounds on rock-'n'-roll than you'll ever know. I've fired Dragons, LAWs, TOWs, AT-4s, M-242 automatic cannons and dropped 3 rounds in a 4.2" mortar.
Sure you have……
BTW, any idiot knows who has been following this mess, that all men of age are encouraged to take up military arms as well, that were previously restricted, just like every fucking industrialized nation in the world foolish. They are no developed nations that don’t regulate firearms foolish. You were never in the military were you ? BTW, No one regulates weapons more then OUR military does, NO ONE. If you were in the military, you’d know that.

Sure you have……
BTW, any idiot knows who has been following this mess, that all men of age are encouraged to take up military arms as well, that were previously restricted, just like every fucking industrialized nation in the world foolish. They are no developed nations that don’t regulate firearms foolish. You were never in the military were you ? BTW, No one regulates weapons more then OUR military does, NO ONE. If you were in the military, you’d know that.
The US armed forces doesn't regulate firearms.

The US armed forces doesn't regulate firearms.
Seriously ? You never served your country in the military then. That’s hilarious.
while on duty, NO US military person other then officer personnel can carry an unissued firearm of any kind. Firearms other then for training periods or in war zones or by special order or detail, CANNOT CARRY a firearm. While off duty, it’s up to the discretion of the base commander to allow soldiers to carry a sidearm and then only if the have a legal permit in the district the base resides. Essentially, no soldier can carry an unregulated firearm at any time. Soldiers cannot also use/carry any arm they have not been trained for Except by special order. You really don’t know what you’re talking about.
READ IT and educate yourself.

Last edited:
Seriously ? You never served your country in the military then. That’s hilarious.
while on duty, NO US military person other then officer personnel can carry an unissued firearm of any kind. Firearms other then for training periods or in war zones or by special order or detail, CANNOT CARRY a firearm. While off duty, it’s up to the discretion of the base commander to allow soldiers to carry a sidearm and then only if the have a legal permit in the district the base resides. Essentially, no soldier can carry an unregulated firearm at any time. Soldiers cannot also use/carry any arm they have not been trained for Except by special order. You really don’t know what you’re talking about.
READ IT and educate yourself.
I stored personal weapons in the arms room and used them to hunt and shoot on post. I kept a pistol in my POV. When off post and off duty, I concealed carried. When I lived off post, I kept firearms in my apartment. The Army never told me what firearms I could keep and bear while off post and off duty. What fucked up unit were you in?...lol

I stored personal weapons in the arms room and used them to hunt and shoot on post. I kept a pistol in my POV. When off post and off duty, I concealed carried. When I lived off post, I kept firearms in my apartment. The Army never told me what firearms I could keep and bear while off post and off duty. What fucked up unit were you in?...lol

The imaginary Unicorn Brigade.

You’re FOS. You never told us what unit you were in. Cub scouts ? You just made up shit.

Anyone who claims the chain of command can regulate a serviceman's gun ownership off post is a lying sack of shit.
Now you’re changing your tune. Now it’s just off post troll. Read the references. When off post servicemen are required to follow the regulations in the US of the state the post is in. How simple are you dufus. When on duty, on base firearms are regulated. Maybe you can’t read. You can’t run around in uniform carrying a firearm that isn’t regulated, on duty or off . I could give a shit what you Gunaholics claim you did. 90% of the time it’s FOS.

Last edited:
Now you’re changing your tune. Now it’s just off post troll. Read the references. When off post servicemen are required to follow the regulations in the US of the state the post is in. How simple are you dufus. When on duty, on base firearms are regulated dufus. Maybe you can’t read. You can’t run around in uniform carrying a firearm that isn’t regulated, on duty or off dumbo.
You said a post commander can regulate what guns a soldier can own and you're full of shit.

You said a post commander can regulate what guns a soldier can own and you're full of shit.
No I did not. Read the regs. You're totally confused. The base commander has discretion allowing soldiers to carry firearms on base when not on duty. The soldier still must hold a valid permit if required by the state ( or country) the post is in. Geesus, stationed in Europe, you could have your personal firearm ( if even allowed and licensed ) placed in the armory on base in countries with strict gun control. On duty, it’s under the strict regulations of his duty requirements. As a medic for example one could not carry a firearm while on duty anytime on base or off unless under orders or on a medical evacuation mission in hostile areas. You’re bogus comments trying to make it look like any military personell is exempt from firearm regs…..they aren’t and they are strict.

th

The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004, a little-known federal law that was extended to apply to military personnel in 2013, already gives credentialed troops — in addition to military police — authority to carry weapons while off duty in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, according to a U.S. military official.

And, the base commanded is the final decider.

Credentialed means, they must be legal to carry in the state they reside at the time.

He played PanzerBlitz(tm) once.

No I did not. Read the regs. You're totally confused. The base commander has discretion allowing soldiers to carry firearms on base when not on duty. The soldier still must hold a valid permit if required by the state ( or country) the post is in. Geesus, stationed in Europe, you could have your personal firearm ( if even allowed and licensed ) placed in the armory on base in countries with strict gun control. On duty, it’s under the strict regulations of his duty requirements. As a medic for example one could not carry a firearm while on duty anytime on base or off unless under orders or on a medical evacuation mission in hostile areas. You’re bogus comments trying to make it look like any military personell is exempt from firearm regs…..they aren’t and they are strict.
You said a post commander can regulate a serviceman's gun ownership anytime, even off post. Stop your lying

Forum List

Back