Ukrainians in New York chanting "Azov".

My God, you are a lying sack of shit! The US has NEVER bombed Yemen.
Of course they do.
You were in the Army, stop being in denial and give me pretentious lectures from your ivory tower of moral absolutes.

Of course they do.
You were in the Army, stop being in denial and give me pretentious lectures from your ivory tower of moral absolutes.
OMG, you cannot fucking read!

The article you cited were American anti-missile Patriot missiles in Saudi Arabia, you incredible fucking dumbass! They were fired in response to a Houthi attack on Saudi Arabia.

Don't you have a small child that might have been educated i this country to read it and explain it to you?

BTW, I was Navy. I have three kids who served in the Army, and one in the US Air Force. That means I am 5 times more likely to know what the hell was going on than you!

OMG, you cannot fucking read!

The article you cited were American anti-missile Patriot missiles in Saudi Arabia, you incredible fucking dumbass! They were fired in response to a Houthi attack on Saudi Arabia.

Don't you have a small child that might have been educated i this country to read it and explain it to you?

BTW, I was Navy. I have three kids who served in the Army, and one in the US Air Force. That means I am 5 times more likely to know what the hell was going on than you!
The Houthis attacked Saudi Arabia as a response to Saudi Arabia's constant bombardment of Yemen, which has been endorsed by the US. Supplying Saudi Arabia with with the weapons to kill Yemenis makes the US also responsible for their deaths just like the US was responsible for the gassing or Iranians by the Iraqis, who used US chemical weapons.

The Houthis attacked Saudi Arabia as a response to Saudi Arabia's constant bombardment of Yemen, which has been endorsed by the US. Supplying Saudi Arabia with with the weapons to kill Yemenis makes the US also responsible for their deaths just like the US was responsible for the gassing or Iranians by the Iraqis, who used US chemical weapons.
So you admit lying when you said the US was bombing Yemen?

Forum List

Back