UN Envoy: Up to 700 Children in Iraq Killed, Hurt

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if all the Fatimas and Maryams are going to claim this is Orthodox Jewish propaganda and that the reporter hates Muslims. Hmm, the author's name brings to mind an old time actor, Francis Lederer, but naturally someone from Iran wouldn't know that.

UN Envoy: Up to 700 Children in Iraq Killed, Hurt
UNITED NATIONS — Sep 8, 2014, 2:54 PM ET
By EDITH M. LEDERER Associated Press

AP_logo_update_20130709.gif

Up to 700 children have been killed or maimed in Iraq since the beginning of the year, some of them used as suicide bombers by the Islamic State militant group, a U.N. envoy said Monday.

The Islamic State group, which now controls a large swath of Iraq and Syria, has become a brutal violator of children's rights, though not the only one, said Leila Zerrougui, the secretary-general's special representative for children and armed conflict.

Continue reading at:

U.S. News National News - ABC News

This is a cult of death. This is not of God. God has no part in requiring such atrocities as this. NONE.

life is too cheap.
If Israel or the US have children included in collateral damage, you hear screams of war crime shouted on every forum.
double standard, bias against the west.

All from the same people who have no problem with the Jews killing kids.

You have another source, Obama never said anything about children being made to be suicide bombers and nor have I read that anywhere else.

Well M. Albright when asked in 60 min if she thought 500,000 dead children in Iraq were worth it, she said " I think it was" nice Jewish lady working for our government. I'd hate to think how many we killed since.

You have another source, Obama never said anything about children being made to be suicide bombers and nor have I read that anywhere else.

Well M. Albright when asked in 60 min if she thought 500,000 dead children in Iraq were worth it, she said " I think it was" nice Jewish lady working for our government. I'd hate to think how many we killed since.

The ABC is a Jewish network, Penelope. Why not tell us how your leaders gave little boy keys to put around their necks during the Iran/Iraq war, telling them they were the keys to Paradise, and then sent them out first in case there were mindfields so the kids would be the ones blown up. Way over 10,000 children have died in Iraq and Syria. amd Fatima here just wouldn't acknowledge it. As one Muslim write wrote -- Muslims are always in denial and will never admit that they did anything wrong.

By the way, there have been many stories about children talked into being suicide bombers. Do some research, and you will find it.
life is too cheap.
If Israel or the US have children included in collateral damage, you hear screams of war crime shouted on every forum.

There's a double standard here, Aris. If someone has a pimple, blame it on the Jews.

The ABC is a Jewish network, Penelope. Why not tell us how your leaders gave little boy keys to put around their necks during the Iran/Iraq war, telling them they were the keys to Paradise, and then sent them out first in case there were mindfields so the kids would be the ones blown up. Way over 10,000 children have died in Iraq and Syria. amd Fatima here just wouldn't acknowledge it. As one Muslim write wrote -- Muslims are always in denial and will never admit that they did anything wrong.

By the way, there have been many stories about children talked into being suicide bombers. Do some research, and you will find it.
life is too cheap.

There's a double standard here, Aris. If someone has a pimple, blame it on the Jews.

Lost for words, personal attacks again. Yes I sent all 10 of my little girls and boys out to hide in populous places and told them when lots of people are around pull it. Then I had 10 more kids and did the same, after that 10 more. They are waiting for me in paradise.

YOU have nothing to BACK this up.

life is too cheap.

Lost for words, personal attacks again. Yes I sent all 10 of my little girls and boys out to hide in populous places and told them when lots of people are around pull it. Then I had 10 more kids and did the same, after that 10 more. They are waiting for me in paradise.

life is too cheap.

Since I think you are a young Iranian woman not long here in America living with that Iranian gang in Arkansas (I know they are still coming out as I met a young cashier in a store the other week who said she was here only three years), I doubt if you were asked to tie a little key around your neck. However, if you were a little boy around that time, you would have been given the Key to Paradise and then sent out before the grown men. I don't think there are any Chippendale Studs waiting for you in Paradise, Maryam, as much as you are hoping for one.

Muslims are irreligious, homicidal animals. During the Iran/Iraq War, which claimed more then 800,000 lives, the Iranian side was drafting 11 & 12 year-old boys for special duty along the southern section of the front. It was swampy there, water covering much of the immediate area in front of the Iraqi trench network.

The Iranians desperately needed a breakthrough in a long war that'd drained the country of treasure and young men. Thus they formed these child brigades in the hope that Allah might take pity and help them capture a broad section of the southern Iraqi trench line.

Meanwhile, Saddam Hussein knew what the Iranians were up to, so he acquired several of the world's largest commercial generators from the French, placing them in strategic locations along the southern trench network. He also placed enormously bright spotlights along the front, like the one's on commercial airliners. Lastly, the Iraqis pulled huge electric lines out from their trench network several hundred yards into the swamps.

Then in the dark of night they waited for the kids to come, wading toward the Iraqi trenches, their AK-47's held above their heads. When they were close, the Iraqis switched on the generators and lights. Even the most hardened among them looked on in horror as the baby warriors were electrocuted, incinerated to the last, many of the corpses in shallow water sparking and smoldering. That didn't stop the Iranians from sending wave after wave of kids back into the swamps over a period of months.

The most poignant account I've read of this particular horror episode in an eight year war of horror episodes, was by a French writer in the Atlantic Monthly's old web-zine, P&R. He related a story told him by an Iraqi officer who was there. It had to do with one of the kids who'd survived electrocution by some sinister miracle. Though badly burned, he'd managed to pull himself up onto an island in the swamp.

Over the next three days, he suffered agonizing pain from his burns and from dehydration, but he was too terrified to go near the water to get a drink. The Iraqi officer said the agonized voice calling for his mother every night was more like that of a 7 or 8 year-old rather than that of an 11 year-old, high, squeaky, and very child-like...and horrified it goes without saying. This went on for three nights until the child finally died...like scores did before him, and like many would do after him.

The religion of love.

What do Jews have to do with this? Why are you not able to stay on topic? Why do you always bring Jews up ?

Muslims are irreligious, homicidal animals. During the Iran/Iraq War, which claimed more then 800,000 lives, the Iranian side was drafting 11 & 12 year-old boys for special duty along the southern section of the front. It was swampy there, water covering much of the immediate area in front of the Iraqi trench network.

The Iranians desperately needed a breakthrough in a long war that'd drained the country of treasure and young men. Thus they formed these child brigades in the hope that Allah might take pity and help them capture a broad section of the southern Iraqi trench line.

Meanwhile, Saddam Hussein knew what the Iranians were up to, so he acquired several of the world's largest commercial generators from the French, placing them in strategic locations along the southern trench network. He also placed enormously bright spotlights along the front, like the one's on commercial airliners. Lastly, the Iraqis pulled huge electric lines out from their trench network several hundred yards into the swamps.

Then in the dark of night they waited for the kids to come, wading toward the Iraqi trenches, their AK-47's held above their heads. When they were close, the Iraqis switched on the generators and lights. Even the most hardened among them looked on in horror as the baby warriors were electrocuted, incinerated to the last, many of the corpses in shallow water sparking and smoldering. That didn't stop the Iranians from sending wave after wave of kids back into the swamps over a period of months.

The most poignant account I've read of this particular horror episode in an eight year war of horror episodes, was by a French writer in the Atlantic Monthly's old web-zine, P&R. He related a story told him by an Iraqi officer who was there. It had to do with one of the kids who'd survived electrocution by some sinister miracle. Though badly burned, he'd managed to pull himself up onto an island in the swamp.

Over the next three days, he suffered agonizing pain from his burns and from dehydration, but he was too terrified to go near the water to get a drink. The Iraqi officer said the agonized voice calling for his mother every night was more like that of a 7 or 8 year-old rather than that of an 11 year-old, high, squeaky, and very child-like...and horrified it goes without saying. This went on for three nights until the child finally died...like scores did before him, and like many would do after him.

The religion of love.

That's such a sad story. I never heard it that way. I always thought they sent out the kids first in case there were minefields. It shows you how sadistic people can be, even if there are young children involved.

I don't think there are any Chippendale Studs waiting for you in Paradise, Maryam, as much as you are hoping for one.

What? I was so hoping eternity would include watching them strip and then give me a lap dance.
Dang! There goes my motivation.

I don't think there are any Chippendale Studs waiting for you in Paradise, Maryam, as much as you are hoping for one.

What? I was so hoping eternity would include watching them strip and then give me a lap dance.
Dang! There goes my motivation.

wrong religion, Aris.......have you considered "reversion"?

If there is a heaven, don't all people get the same pleasures? You think there is segregation up there?
You really think one cloud is for this faith and another for a differing faith? If there is some spiritual after life it should be for anyone with more love than hate in their heart, of any faith or philosophy.

If there is a heaven, don't all people get the same pleasures? You think there is segregation up there?
You really think one cloud is for this faith and another for a differing faith? If there is some spiritual after life it should be for anyone with more love than hate in their heart, of any faith or philosophy.
So your FSA/ISIS heros aren´t going to enter heaven?
Have FSA and ISIS merged US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ISIS is no "hero" of mine. It is brutal corruption of Islam.

Forum List

Back