UN reports widespread human rights abuses in Iran

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
UN reports widespread human rights abuses in Iran | The Times of Israel

"UNITED NATIONS (AP) — A special UN rapporteur released a scathing report Wednesday detailing widespread human rights abuses in Iran, but he said recent signals from new President Hassan Rouhani have raised expectations for change.

Ahmed Shaheed’s report condemned a rise in the number of jailed journalists in Iran over the past decade — including 23 since January — and other restrictions against freedom of expression, including the blocking of up to 5 million websites. He expressed alarm about a law being considered that would allow a custodian to marry his adopted child. And he said minority religious groups are subjected to discrimination in employment and education, and are often arbitrarily arrested and tortured."

=======================================

How come the filth of humanity like sherri and her jew-hating friends here never comment on these threads?

There are concerns that Iran is botching hundreds of executions, leaving people to die slow, agonizing deaths, because the sheer volume of killings being carried out means they are not being done "professionally," the report said.

Iran regularly executes people who are convicted of murder, rape, armed robbery, drug trafficking, adultery and espionage.

According to Amnesty International, at least 508 people may have been executed in Iran this year - a rate that has not slowed under the rule of Iran's new President and ostensible "moderate", Hassan Rouhani.

In 2011, Iran put to death more than twice as many people as it did the year before.

Iranian Man on Death Row Will Not be 'Re-Hanged' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

There is an art to hanging a person-------it can be done humanely ----or it can
be done as a slow torture------Iran does not "botch" Iran CHOOSES the slow
torture method.

It works like this-----the humane objective is to break the second cervical
bone----that thrusts the odontoid process into the high cervical spinal cord---
sudden death.

it is a matter of postion of the ROPE KNOT----which should be somewhere
under the mandible----left or right ?? I am not sure----but it is a matter of
position of the knot and a SUDDEN DROP

The Iranian method is a rope around the neck and a slow hoist up------ie
the person is asphyxiated slowly------they know what they are doing

For a really elegant hanging------review the footage of the hanging of
SADAAAM HUSSEIN-----that bastard had the TOP OF THE LINE He
did not know what hit him (I was a bit disappointed----if only they had
asked me to do it)

Weird, the Israel Times article also said this...

But Shaheed welcomed the recent release of more than a dozen political prisoners and “a number of positive signals” from Rouhani, who has made several calls for change since taking office in August, including lifting restrictions academic freedoms, increasing social media access and urging police not to crack down on perceived violations of Islamic dress codes for women.

So what is it? Is Rouhani making changes or is the the same ol' same ol'...

Readers of "The Times of Israeli" want to know...

But Shaheed welcomed the recent release of more than a dozen political prisoners and “a number of positive signals” from Rouhani, who has made several calls for change since taking office in August, including lifting restrictions academic freedoms, increasing social media access and urging police not to crack down on perceived violations of Islamic dress codes for women.

R' Ovadia Yosef was a mystic-----way over your head----do not try to interpret his words

R' Ovadia Yosef was a mystic-----way over your head----do not try to interpret his words

Do you have an intestinal blockage or something?

26k FOR EVAH!
Member #45131 Join Date: Sep 2013
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:

"Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. With gentiles, God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

So what? Ever hear the phrase " Actions speak louder then words?" Maybe this Goy doesn't quite comprehend what he reads. Let's see what Gentiles say about Jews;

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Just one small example. Do Jews have a habit of initiating conversation about what the Christian religion says? Goyim can dish it out but can't take it. :eusa_angel:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

The Jewish people understand that the Goyim have a Double Standard. Obviously, the above is a rather SHORT LIST !!

Iran is at the influence of its religious leaders. Rouhani may be viewed as moderate (although I don't think he should be viewed that way), but it is the Grand Ayatollah who influences Iran's President.

Iran is at the influence of its religious leaders. Rouhani may be viewed as moderate (although I don't think he should be viewed that way), but it is the Grand Ayatollah who influences Iran's President.

My impression of Rouhani------is-----he has noted that ABU MAZEN fooled lots
of people -----so he is EMULATING-----he has put on a mask of hypocrisy

My impression of Rouhani------is-----he has noted that ABU MAZEN fooled lots
of people -----so he is EMULATING-----he has put on a mask of hypocrisy

Yes, they say one thing to the world's media, whilst thinking (and Abu Mazen saying) the opposite for their brethren.

What I do not get is why The Times Of Israel is being used as a source to document Iran's human rights abuses.

Kind of like. exactly like, relying on an Iranian news source like Press TV to document Israel's human rights abuses.

In Iran the persecution and human rights abuses, particularly towards the non-muslims is rampant... one of the latest cases is that of four Christians sentenced to 80 lashes for drinking communion wine in Iran ..... fanatic savages that's all the Iranian Regime is!

25 October 2013
Four Christians sentenced to 80 lashes for drinking communion wine in Iran | Mail Online

I read that article earlier. I guess stories such as those coming out of islamist dystopias have become so common, they don’t offend us as they used to. And in part, it's because we've become uncomfortable with the concept of evil. We simply dislike the idea that there are persons or ideologies in the world whose ultimate aim is the subjugation or destruction of the human spirit. And since it's an abstraction, not represented by any individual we have close at hand, we scowl and shrug it away.

Got a hot flash for all of us, sports fans: There is evil in the world. Now and then it's codified into a creed and set down between book covers. The Communist Manifesto. Mein Kampf. The Koran.

What I do not get is why The Times Of Israel is being used as a source to document Iran's human rights abuses. Kind of like. exactly like, relying on an Iranian news source like Press TV to document Israel's human rights abuses.

Mentally ill low IQ whore, re-read the OP again moron - the report was from the UNITED NATIONS.

And didn't you say you were going to ignore my posts, you lying filth?

Last edited:
What I do not get is why The Times Of Israel is being used as a source to document Iran's human rights abuses.

Kind of like. exactly like, relying on an Iranian news source like Press TV to document Israel's human rights abuses.

Still doesn't prevent you and your friends from bringing Israel reports from Ma'an news.

If THAT is ok...:lol:

Forum List

Back