UN reports widespread human rights abuses in Iran

Iran is at the influence of its religious leaders. Rouhani may be viewed as moderate (although I don't think he should be viewed that way), but it is the Grand Ayatollah who influences Iran's President.
And they are very old and will die off soon. 70% of Iran's population is under 30. As soon as those old mullahs go, you're gonna see a more democratized western version of Iran. Because all those kids don't see the world the way those old mullahs do.

All one has to do, is think back when they were in their 20's and how they perceived the older generation. I know for me, we didn't trust anyone over 30.

What I do not get is why The Times Of Israel is being used as a source to document Iran's human rights abuses.

Kind of like. exactly like, relying on an Iranian news source like Press TV to document Israel's human rights abuses.

Still doesn't prevent you and your friends from bringing Israel reports from Ma'an news.

If THAT is ok...:lol:

An Occupied people writing about their Occupation, no better source to report on such matters then that.

Now, we address witnesses with first hand knowledge of what is being reported.

Not the same as the only nation in the ME with nuclear weapons, hell bent on destroying a rival for power in the region, reporting on so called human rights abuses of the enemy they so desperately desire to destroy.

What I do not get is why The Times Of Israel is being used as a source to document Iran's human rights abuses. Kind of like. exactly like, relying on an Iranian news source like Press TV to document Israel's human rights abuses.

Mentally ill low IQ whore, re-read the OP again moron - the report was from the UNITED NATIONS.

And didn't you say you were going to ignore my posts, you lying filth?
Ha ha. Didn't you know the psycho lies about everything? She can't control those voices in her head.

She is still reading all of our posts and fuming. It's her raison d'être.

Last edited:
What I do not get is why The Times Of Israel is being used as a source to document Iran's human rights abuses.

Kind of like. exactly like, relying on an Iranian news source like Press TV to document Israel's human rights abuses.

Still doesn't prevent you and your friends from bringing Israel reports from Ma'an news.

An Occupied people writing about their Occupation, no better source to report on such matters then that.

Not the same as the only nation in the ME with nuclear weapons, hell bent on destroying a rival for power in the region, reporting on so called human rights abuses of the enemy they so desperately desire to destroy.
Last I checked the OP of this thread wasn't about Israel. It's amazing how these dirtbags always try to change the subject to Israel when faced with the barbarity that is going on in Islamic countries.

Now, do you have anything to say about the indisputable human rights abuses of the Islamic Republic of Iran against its own people? If not then shut it.

Iran is at the influence of its religious leaders. Rouhani may be viewed as moderate (although I don't think he should be viewed that way), but it is the Grand Ayatollah who influences Iran's President.
And they are very old and will die off soon. 70% of Iran's population is under 30. As soon as those old mullahs go, you're gonna see a more democratized western version of Iran. Because all those kids don't see the world the way those old mullahs do.

All one has to do, is think back when they were in their 20's and how they perceived the older generation. I know for me, we didn't trust anyone over 30.
Ha ha. Apparently you know very little about Iran.

Last I checked the OP of this thread wasn't about Israel. It's amazing how these dirtbags always try to change the subject to Israel when faced with the barbarity that is going on in Islamic countries.

Now, do you have anything to say about the indisputable human rights abuses of the Islamic Republic of Iran against its own people? If not then shut it.

What do you expect from Sherri?? The woman is bat shit crazy.

She went on one of her crazy tirades yesterday how Israel is failing and soon will fall blah blah blah.

The fact of the matter is, Sherri cannot STAND that Israel is here, and Israel is a beautiful thriving, growing country. It kills her, and I wouldn't be surprised if she cries herself to sleep every night because of that :lmao:

What do you expect from Sherri?? The woman is bat shit crazy.

She went on one of her crazy tirades yesterday how Israel is failing and soon will fall blah blah blah.

The fact of the matter is, Sherri cannot STAND that Israel is here, and Israel is a beautiful thriving, growing country. It kills her, and I wouldn't be surprised if she cries herself to sleep every night because of that :lmao:
Yeah it's comforting to know that the fact that Israel is a strong, prosperous, democratic country that is here to stay gives Sherri and the Muslim guy posting as her, have Islamic IBS.

Mentally ill low IQ whore, re-read the OP again moron - the report was from the UNITED NATIONS.
There is no link, from your link, to the "alleged" UN report.

I find it funny that you would talk about Iran's supposed human rights violations, when Israel is currently cutting deals with Saudi Arabia, the biggest human rights violator in the Middle East?

This thread and the OP, is nothing more than war-mongering conservatives ramping up the rhetoric in order to provoke a war with Iran because they have a monetary stake in this outcome. They are trying to prevent, at all costs, a peaceful solution to settling our differences.

If Iran is so bad regarding the subject of human rights in that country, how do you explain the following?

Currently, there are 30,000 Iranian Jews living in Iran that enjoy relatively peaceful lives.
There is a Jewish hospital and two kosher restaurants in Tehran
There are 11 synagogues in the country, many with Hebrew schools
There is a Jewish library including 20,000 titles
That awful Ayatollah Khomeini, who wanted to "wipe Israel off the map", issued edits (in his country) stating that Iran’s Jewish and Christian populations be “protected.”​
How could that be possible, if the OP was right?

Don't believe me? Here's life in Iran for it's Jewish population.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngttxIzXRsE]Iran's Jews - Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some sources put the Iranian Jewish population in the mid and late 1980s as between 50,000–60,000.[57] An estimate based on the 1986 census put the figure considerably higher for the same time, around 55,000.[58] From the mid-1990s to the present there has been more uniformity in the figures, with most sources since then estimating roughly 25,000 Jews remaining in Iran.[18][19][20][21][59] However, a 2012 census put the figure at about 9,000.[24]

And this has nothing to do with Jews. No one claims Iran hates Jews. People are worried that Iran, if they produce a bomb, will send it to Hezbollah.

Ha ha. Apparently you know very little about Iran.
And you know even less!

Prove me wrong.

But, you didn't even prove your claim to begin with
How rude of me?

In a Brookings Institute released a policy report, it was...noted that Iran was deliberately avoiding a conflagration with the west and that any possible nuclear weapons capability for Iran (which is noted as unconfirmed and nonexistent in other reports) would be used as a deterrence for attack and protecting regional ambitions Iran has for the region.
This was also confirmed in a separate RAND report titled "Iran after the bomb", which stated...
Iran’s possession of nuclear weapons will lead to greater tension between the Shi’a theocracy and the conservative Sunni monarchies [Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc.] However, Iran is unlikely to use nuclear weapons against other Muslim countries…The Islamic Republic views Israel in ideological terms. However, it is very unlikely that Iran would use nuclear weapons against Israel, given the latter’s overwhelming conventional and nuclear military superiority.
Which makes sense. One could argue whether Israel is a good country or a bad country, but militarily speaking, no one could argue Israel isn't the biggest bad ass in the ME. Any country in the ME knows if they bomb Israel, they'll get their ass kicked, bigtime.

And this has nothing to do with Jews. No one claims Iran hates Jews. People are worried that Iran, if they produce a bomb, will send it to Hezbollah.
There's more of a chance Hezbollah would get "the bomb" from Israel, than they would from Iran.

Transportation costs alone, would be just a fraction of what they'd cost, than if it was shipped in from Iran.

And besides, Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

And you know even less!

Prove me wrong.

But, you didn't even prove your claim to begin with
How rude of me?

In a Brookings Institute released a policy report, it was...noted that Iran was deliberately avoiding a conflagration with the west and that any possible nuclear weapons capability for Iran (which is noted as unconfirmed and nonexistent in other reports) would be used as a deterrence for attack and protecting regional ambitions Iran has for the region.
This was also confirmed in a separate RAND report titled "Iran after the bomb", which stated...
Iran’s possession of nuclear weapons will lead to greater tension between the Shi’a theocracy and the conservative Sunni monarchies [Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc.] However, Iran is unlikely to use nuclear weapons against other Muslim countries…The Islamic Republic views Israel in ideological terms. However, it is very unlikely that Iran would use nuclear weapons against Israel, given the latter’s overwhelming conventional and nuclear military superiority.
Which makes sense. One could argue whether Israel is a good country or a bad country, but militarily speaking, no one could argue Israel isn't the biggest bad ass in the ME. Any country in the ME knows if they bomb Israel, they'll get their ass kicked, bigtime.

Huh?? Roudy was talking about your claim in post #21

There's more of a chance Hezbollah would get "the bomb" from Israel, than they would from Iran.

Transportation costs alone, would be just a fraction of what they'd cost, than if it was shipped in from Iran.

And besides, Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

I hope you're right !

I hope you're right !
Under the heading of the "did you know this" file, Israel sold Iran it's first nuclear reactor "during" the Iranian revolution, when they were holding 444 American hostages.

I wonder if Israel told the US, "Hey, nothing personal, just business."

I guess when it comes to commerce and capitalism, there's no such thing as nation-states.

Forum List

Back