UN reports widespread human rights abuses in Iran

Huh?? Roudy was talking about your claim in post #21
On that one, I was referring to a conversation an Israeli (who started the Israel loves Iran Facebook page) had with an Iranian who had responded to the webpage.

In a conversation that took place on Saturday evening, after a full day spent in front of the computer chatting to Israelis and Iranians, Edry was buzzing with excitement. “Something insane is going on here,” said Edry. “I was just having a conversation with a few Iranians, trying to convince them to send me photos of themselves, and they told me that we [Israelis] might be able to publish photos, but they risk going to jail over such a thing.” In the meanwhile, they conversed via private messages, with their identities concealed.

However, by Sunday morning, Edry began receiving the first signs of reactions from the other side.

“We also love you. Your words are reaching us despite the censorship,” wrote one Facebook user from Iran. “The Iranian people, apart from the regime, do not hold a grudge nor animosity against anyone, especially not the Israelis… We never saw Israelis as our enemies. As such, the regime cannot gain public support for war.”

“The hatred was invented by the propaganda of the regime, which will die soon”, continued the Iranian Facebook user. “The ayatollah will die soon. [Iranian President Mahmoud] Ahmadinejad will disappear. He is nothing more than an opportunist, and more than anything – an idiot. Everyone hates him. We love you, love, peace. And thanks for your message.”
Is that better?

Mentally ill low IQ whore, re-read the OP again moron - the report was from the UNITED NATIONS.
There is no link, from your link, to the "alleged" UN report.

I find it funny that you would talk about Iran's supposed human rights violations, when Israel is currently cutting deals with Saudi Arabia, the biggest human rights violator in the Middle East?
Are you now denying Iran is a gross violator of human rights against its own people? Ha ha ha. What an idiot.

Bill o Really a moron:

There's more of a chance Hezbollah would get "the bomb" from Israel, than they would from Iran.

Wow just don't know what to say to that one. You're totally nuts.

I hope you're right !
Under the heading of the "did you know this" file, Israel sold Iran it's first nuclear reactor "during" the Iranian revolution, when they were holding 444 American hostages.

I wonder if Israel told the US, "Hey, nothing personal, just business."

I guess when it comes to commerce and capitalism, there's no such thing as nation-states.
Bullshit.

This thread and the OP, is nothing more than war-mongering conservatives ramping up the rhetoric in order to provoke a war with Iran because they have a monetary stake in this outcome. They are trying to prevent, at all costs, a peaceful solution to settling our differences.

If Iran is so bad regarding the subject of human rights in that country, how do you explain the following?

Currently, there are 30,000 Iranian Jews living in Iran that enjoy relatively peaceful lives.
There is a Jewish hospital and two kosher restaurants in Tehran
There are 11 synagogues in the country, many with Hebrew schools
There is a Jewish library including 20,000 titles
That awful Ayatollah Khomeini, who wanted to "wipe Israel off the map", issued edits (in his country) stating that Iran’s Jewish and Christian populations be “protected.”​
How could that be possible, if the OP was right?

Don't believe me? Here's life in Iran for it's Jewish population.

Iran's Jews - Iran - YouTube
Now tell us how many Iranian minorities, Jews, Bahaais, Christians, Armenians, FLED and remain in exile when the regime came to power.

Your ignorance is astounding.

There is no link, from your link, to the "alleged" UN report.

You really cannot be that fucking stupid and lazy: :eusa_hand:

http://shaheedoniran.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/N1350031.pdf

You're as bright as your skank whore friend sherri turd.

I find it funny that you would talk about Iran's supposed human rights violations, when Israel is currently cutting deals with Saudi Arabia, the biggest human rights violator in the Middle East?

Does every nation israel or the west talks to have to be perfect? What is this, 2nd grade reading? The OP is about iran, tool - stop deflecting with trolling nonsense.

Forum List

Back