UN special session on anti-Semitism

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
overdue
UN special session on anti-Semitism

sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/01/23/un-special-session-anti-semitism
The UN General Assembly has been told that the world must confront a renewed advance of anti-Semitism in the wake of the Paris attacks.

AAP
23 Jan 2015

The UN General Assembly has opened a special session to denounce the global rise of anti-Semitism, two weeks after Islamist attacks in Paris that shocked the world.

French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy told the 193-nation assembly that the world must confront "the renewed advance of this radical inhumanity, this total baseness that is anti-Semitism".

While the meeting was scheduled before the attacks on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo and a Paris kosher supermarket, it took on a fresh sense of urgency in the wake of the violence.

Four Jews were killed during the January 9 attack on a kosher deli that followed the slaying of 12 people in the assault on the Charlie Hebdo weekly in the worst violence in France in decades.

"In Paris, just a few days ago, we heard once again the infamous cry 'Death to the Jews' and cartoonists were killed because of cartooning, police for policing and Jews just for shopping and being Jews," Levy said.

"In other capitals in Europe and elsewhere, faulting the Jews is once again becoming the rallying cry of a new order of assassins, unless it is the same but cloaked in new habits."

Levy recalled that the United Nations was created in the wake of World War II and the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust that led to calls to "Never Again" allow genocide.

"This assembly was given the sacred task of preventing those terrible spirits from re-awakening, but they have returned and that is why we are here," Levy said.

Thirty-seven countries including Israel, the United States, all 28 countries of the European Union, Canada and Australia requested the meeting in October.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon recalled that UN efforts were being severely tested by rising extremism but said conflict in the Middle East should not serve as a pretext for violence.

"Grievances about Israeli actions must never be used as an excuse to attack Jews. In the same vein, criticisms of Israeli actions should not be summarily dismissed as anti-Semitism," Ban said.

The UN sponsoring a special session on anti-Semitism?

Rather like the 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' story...

With the Paris Guild of Thieves and Beggars holding a workshop on the evils of pick-pocketing...

Good thing too, it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are attacked just because some idiots can't differentiate between Zionist colonists and normal Jewish citizens in their own native countries.

Good thing too, it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are attacked just because some idiots can't differentiate between Zionist colonists and normal Jewish citizens in their own native countries.

And here is a perfect example of ANTI SEMITISM as practised by ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES

And here is a perfect example of ANTI SEMITISM as practised by ISLAMONAZI BRAINWASHED STOOGES

You're calling me an Anti-semite because I think it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are threatened and attacked in their native countries, because of the actions of Zionist colonists in Palestine?

Classic case.

You're calling me an Anti-semite because I think it's disgusting that innocent Jewish people are threatened and attacked in their native countries, because of the actions of Zionist colonists in Palestine?

No I am calling you an ANTI SEMITE because that is what you are. You hide behind the term Zionist as if it was something vile and evil because you are not brave enough to say what you really mean. You forget that the Jews were invited to settle in Palestine first by the Ottomans and then by the LoN, so they were not colonists. You also forget that the LoN under the Mandate for Palestine gave Palestine to the Jews for their National Home, it did not give it to the arab muslims.

All these things point to you being a cowardly RACIST ISLAMINAZI ANTISEMITE

What do you mean by Zionist? A PC word for Jew?

Classic case.
....says "Mindless"

Ah ha.

You don't even realise the context of my moniker. Ignorant name calling fool.

You are an antisemite based upon your undeniable track record on the subject.

I realize much of your prattle is because you are benightedly unintelligent, but anybody who does not suffer from your affliction realizes that there has been a continuous Jewish presence in what is now Israel for over three thousand years -- long before a certain murderous warlord invented an aggressive political manifesto calling for his warriors to force all in their path to submit.

No I am calling you an ANTI SEMITE because that is what you are. You hide behind the term Zionist as if it was something vile and evil because you are not brave enough to say what you really mean. You forget that the Jews were invited to settle in Palestine first by the Ottomans and then by the LoN, so they were not colonists. You also forget that the LoN under the Mandate for Palestine gave Palestine to the Jews for their National Home, it did not give it to the arab muslims.

Throughout, 1,300 years of history, Jewish people were never forbidden to settle anywhere they wanted to in the Muslim world; the so called "Jewish diaspora" could have all "returned" whenever they wanted to in that time frame. The point is, other than the odd pilgrim or two, they never wanted to; they preferred living where they were born. Even after the Nazi holocaust, most Jewish survivors wanted to go to America rather than Palestine but America wouldn't let them in. Zionism IS vile and evil; it's often compared to Nazism and Fascism and I can understand why. The true racist, "nazi" anti-Semites are Zionists; both Christian and Jewish.

As I've said on countless occasions, I'm a Humanist; I don't care what religion people follow, and unless they throw their religion in my face, I take each person as I find them.

Last edited:

Classic case.
....says "Mindless"

Ah ha.

You don't even realise the context of my moniker. Ignorant name calling fool.
...says the ignorant name calling fool.

Throughout, 1,300 years of history, Jewish people were never forbidden to settle anywhere they wanted to in the Muslim world; the so called "Jewish diaspora" could have all "returned" whenever they wanted to in that time frame. The point is, other than the odd pilgrim or two, they never wanted to; they preferred living where they were born. Even after the Nazi holocaust, most Jewish survivors wanted to go to America rather than Palestine but America wouldn't let them in. Zionism IS vile and evil; it's often compared to Nazism and Fascism and I can understand why. The true racist, "nazi" anti-Semites are Zionists; both Christian and Jewish.

As I've said on countless occasions, I'm a Humanist; I don't care what religion people follow, and unless they throw their religion in my face, I take each person as I find them.

Your history is incomplete. Jews were highly taxes for their faith and there have been waved of pogroms and massacres of jews across the islamic world. Blood libels have been a fact of life for jews in MENA. There have been periods of coexistence but it depended on the local rulers and clerics. When a scape goat was needed the jews were the first to suffer.

Farhud - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Just ISLAMONAZI PSYCHOBABBLE taught in the mosques and madrassas the world over. The truth is that the muslims when they controlled Palestine designated certain area for the Jews, usually around dung heaps and rubbish tips. They were forbidden to even own a knife to cut up their food with, decent clothes, anything better than a donkey and could not repair their homes. It was only after the 1850's that the Ottomans allowed the Jews to settle in Palestine, before that they were not allowed anywhere near their sacred religious sites.

Now once again I ask you to define what you mean by Zionist and Zionism and to tell where you get your fanciful ideas from.

You are an antisemite based upon your undeniable track record on the subject.

Prove it.

The way you use the terms Zionist and Zionism for starters, reminds me of the last ploy when the use of Israeli was a cover for the racists when talking about Jews. You are as transparent as good quality plate glass.

Forum List

Back