UN tells Israel to let in nuclear inspectors

If you can't answer your own question, then you're truly a Dildo. Really.
I didn't ask myself the question, I asked you and you failed the answer.

More like you puss'd out like a little bitch!

That's MISTER little bitch to you, bub.

You challenged my assertion of the U.N.'s role in Iraq.

Lay on some UN Iraq shit. I wait onnit.

All they did was take a vote whether to ask Israel to join a treaty they are not obligated to. Jew hater thread title fail.

thus proving your own hypocrassy
What's hypocritical about it?

Israel is a bully. The only way you deal with bully's, is to get in their face!

If Israel won't let inspectors in, then we force them to.

Now where have I heard that before?

"won't let inspectors in"

I dunno, I can't put my fingers on it, but "not letting inspectors in" sounds like a damn good reason to invade a country.

You're an idiot or intentionally playing dumb, but in case you actually don't know;

Iraq was required, buy the contract of the US ending the war with them to let inspectors in on demand.

Israel has no such requirement on them.

And how the fuck does one country bully 10?

:lol::lmao::rofl::lmao::lol:

What is the benefit of a country joining the NPT program, other members have the obligation to help them develop peaceful Nuclear energy

You're an idiot or intentionally playing dumb, but in case you actually don't know;

Iraq was required, buy the contract of the US ending the war with them to let inspectors in on demand.
Wrong! The "contract" you were referring to, was a "resolution" and it wasn't with the US, it was with the UNSC.

And inspectors were already in the country doing their job, but were not allowed to complete their mission, because Bush told them he couldn't guarantee their safety. That's when they left!

By being the most militarized country on the planet; the only country in the ME with nuclear weapons; protection from any wrongdoing by the US veto the in Security Councel; and having the US as an ally to come in and beat the shit out of anyone, if Israel gets into trouble.

That's MISTER little bitch to you, bub.
Sorry, my bad! Mr. Lil' bitch.

Are you any relation to this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMNwFSLJxg]BASEketball - Little Bitch - YouTube[/ame]

You challenged my assertion of the U.N.'s role in Iraq.

Lay on some UN Iraq shit. I wait onnit.
Just say the word and I'll give it to you!

I'm shovel ready!

Wrong! The "contract" you were referring to, was a "resolution" and it wasn't with the US, it was with the UNSC.

And inspectors were already in the country doing their job, but were not allowed to complete their mission, because Bush told them he couldn't guarantee their safety. That's when they left!

By being the most militarized country on the planet; the only country in the ME with nuclear weapons; protection from any wrongdoing by the US veto the in Security Councel; and having the US as an ally to come in and beat the shit out of anyone, if Israel gets into trouble.

I don't know if you are a bad liar or just this uninformed.

Israel has had plenty of wars and we haven't gone to help them yet.

Israeli nukes? cracka please

What is the benefit of a country joining the NPT program, other members have the obligation to help them develop peaceful Nuclear energy

It does not seem there is a benefit. But I always wondered why these nations could not simply withdraw from the treaties.

Nice language. The UN should charge the Islamic world with the genocide of 4 million people in Darfur and the ethnic cleansing of 7 million more. Time to ban Islam. This is ridiculous. The UN ignores Darfur genocide, downplays numbers, pretends the Muslims are doing nothing while targeting Israel with one charge after another - all of which are usually baseless. The UN is a sham. That is the bottom line here. Understand?
Islam is not the problem. The UN is not the problem. People like you are the problem. People who think they're above the law and can do whatever the fuck they please, are the problem. That's why if I was President, I send in the marines to fuck up your shit!

You're not the President you A..Hole. Israel complained to the UN when they started to insure in teased Rocket Attacks after they left Gaza . What did they do about it? Nothing. Let the UN worry about what is going on in Syria better.

no one really needs the example of jews to know that
the UN is a pile of crap----How did two million sudanese
christians get genocided out of existence under the nose
of the UN ------how about the BIAFRAN GENOCIDE of
1971-----POL POT IDI AMIN EAST PAKISTAN
Not only is reliance on the UN ----insane----not
disregarding it completely is insane

Israel did not sign into the program.

Israel does not talk nuclear.

The Muslim membership in the UN, with the wholehearted backing of Moon, have just got to stop harassing Israel.

Harassment of israel has nothing
to do with nuclear weapons.

The jews of arabia were genocided
out of existence ----way back
in the seventh century AD and decimated
in every country which enjoyed the honor
of becoming part of the GLORIOUS AGE
OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST

Forum List

Back