Unacceptable: Biden’s DOJ Fines Tennessee Christian Trucking Company $700,000 for Requiring Workers to Disclose Legal Status

Your “Cosplay” bit is played out…Cosplay is pretending blacks are an asset to ANY society.

But yet you do…you and your dark buddies sprint to that mailbox for that whitey funded EBT card and you know it.

Who do you think funds and runs this nation….its WHITEY!
Look at the data Kunta Kinte.

Cosplay, for that poster, is talking you into believing he/she/it is black.

So goat eater can’t think on his own. He’s got a screen name implicating himself and being absent any original thought he goes with an 8 year old “No…you are”

Yes, the eight-year-old retorts and photo editing software are the only tools they have these days, and what's entertaining is that they think their broken tools actually work.

hahaha…I find your bit fancinating….Nobody needs whitey more than dark people do…You are too stupid to know that whitey‘s demise means you don’t eat. What’s the average effective tax rate among dark people? Where do you think your welfare/EBT comes from?
Wrong. "Whitey" stands in our way to progress. "Whiteys" demise means we get opportunity "whitey" has denied us. Because "whitey" has what he does because of the government and the consumer spending from people of color.

“Failed whites” have spoon fed negroes and other dark people for centuries.
”Blaming others”….WTF?
Are whites begging for reparations while Ben Carson kicks ass and a Kenyan is elected POTUS?
Failed whites don't recognize how they mooched off the labor of negroes ad other dark people to gain wealth. Whites don't need to ask for reparatiions because

And naming 2 blacks out of 48 miillion does not mean anything. David Duke and Steve Bannon are racists so do we ask why are all whites racist based on those two? You see, this is what's wrong with failed white cucks like you. You whine and cry about how all whites should not be stereotyped because of a few and then you use 1-2 blacks to stereotype blacks.

Even if you are an illegal alien in the US the Constitution and federal laws still cover you.
Why does immigration raid businesses looking for illegal aliens and green card overstays then. Oh that's right, Biden doesn't care that we are being invaded so immigration law goes out the window. Illegal aliens can still be arrested for crimes though which is a good thing.

Even if you are an illegal alien in the US the Constitution and federal laws still cover you.
That’s absolute bullshit concocted by globalist America haters…The U.S. Constitution is not an international document that extends to Mexico’s people. It was authored by American citizens to serve American citizens. Wetbacks are not entitled to rights or due process.

That’s absolute bullshit concocted by globalist America haters…The U.S. Constitution is not an international document that extends to Mexico’s people. It was authored by American citizens to serve American citizens. Wetbacks are not entitled to rights or due process.
The Constitution covers the US and anyone inside its borders, if you don't like it change it.
Yes, immigrants are protected by the U.S. Constitution. The brief answer is “Yes.” When it comes to key constitutional provisions like due process and equal treatment under the law, the U.S. Constitution applies to all persons – which includes both documented and undocumented immigrants – and not just U.S. citizens.

Are Immigrants Covered By the U.S. Constitution?​

The Constitution covers the US and anyone inside its borders, if you don't like it change it.
Yes, immigrants are protected by the U.S. Constitution. The brief answer is “Yes.” When it comes to key constitutional provisions like due process and equal treatment under the law, the U.S. Constitution applies to all persons – which includes both documented and undocumented immigrants – and not just U.S. citizens.

Are Immigrants Covered By the U.S. Constitution?

NEGATIVE…like the 14th and birthright citizenship this is another gross misrepresentation of our Constitution. Retarded as fuck pussified Americans have simply went along with all the bullshit…Look no further the the very first line….WE THE PEOPLE.
It doesn’t say We The People Of Mexico.

NEGATIVE…like the 14th and birthright citizenship this is another gross misrepresentation of our Constitution. Retarded as fuck pussified Americans have simply went along with all the bullshit…Look no further the the very first line….WE THE PEOPLE.
Your denial doesn't change reality.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
SO UNDER THE VILLAGE IDIOTS WHITEHOUSE, YOU GET FINED FOR HIRING ILLEGALS, BUT YOU ALSO GET FINED IF YOU ASK THE EMPLOYEE TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP. All of you Deep State Biden supporters , please explain this in LOGICAL TERMS NOT EMOTIONAL.
Well logically an “illegal” wouldn’t have a DL and a SSN, dupe. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
I guess my point was too subtle. My bad. Sometimes I outsmart myself. :dunno:

What I was trying to tell you is -- You're fucked. Bitching about it on this Board means nothing. Actually, it means less than nothing.

Not only do I know there's nothing to be done, dimocrap FILTH know there's nothing you can do.

So..... They're gonna continue to do it. And it's going to get worse. And worse. dimocrap FILTH don't care about what's right, they don't care about the American people. They don't even care about their fellow dimocrap scum. The dims in power care only about -- More power. That, and how they can exercise that power.

They don't care who it hurts, they don't care about repercussions.

They're not even being faced with backing terrorists over civilized people. Not a bit. It hasn't cost them a thing.

And it won't.
^ this is why reading is fundamental.

• Thanks
I got news for you, you fail whites are still going along with it. Let me know when you stop. 😄

• Thanks
Only to white supremacists. There is no misrepresentation.

Forum List

Back