Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

Are you a fool for falling into the race war trap set by the government?
Dumb ass I said the government wants a division do you understand the difference?

And you perpetuate the divisions that the government wants.

affirmative action and other race based anti white policies are what "perpetuate the divisions that the government wants".
White people are not amused by these antics.

I guess government has wanted a division of sorts since the beginning of the USA. Since I don't know of a time when there haven't been laws regulating behavior and rights by racial group.

Progress.
No government can FORCE people of different races to live together. It never works. Never in history.

There will ALWAYS be friction...and when government tries to "correct" the situation by giving or restricting rights of one group or another, it only gets WORSE.

There has never been a time in history when every type of people of different countries, religions,colors, gods, continents, socioeconomic status, political beliefs, etc have lived without friction.

Only loser simpletons will try to convince intelligent people that friction among people only happens because of the color of skin...GTFO!!!!...LOL!!!!

Equally stupid.
Affirmative action, voter ID, food stamps, welfare and everything else Rev. Sharpton and other race pimps stand for or oppose?

LOL. It's not just black people what get food stamps and welfare.

They are "poor interests."
So being for voter ID, against welfare, unchecked immigration and affirmative action are not racist. Let me ask you, what are "white interests" as you put it?

I haven't a clue. I didn't introduce that into the conversation. I've asked Rotagilla, and he said something about preserving white values and white culture, whatever that is.
You seem to have brought "white issues" which I can only understand to mean like those which I quoted. I haven't seen much movement on reinstating slavery and such.

Again, I didn't bring up "white issues" and I haven't a clue what they would be. Talk to Rotagilla. He thinks "white interests" are being "diluted."

Affirmative action, voter ID, food stamps, welfare and everything else Rev. Sharpton and other race pimps stand for or oppose?

So being for voter ID, against welfare, unchecked immigration and affirmative action are not racist. Let me ask you, what are "white interests" as you put it?

I haven't a clue. I didn't introduce that into the conversation. I've asked Rotagilla, and he said something about preserving white values and white culture, whatever that is.
You seem to have brought "white issues" which I can only understand to mean like those which I quoted. I haven't seen much movement on reinstating slavery and such.

Again, I didn't bring up "white issues" and I haven't a clue what they would be. Talk to Rotagilla. He thinks "white interests" are being "diluted."
I thought you said he said white values and culture.

Dumb ass I said the government wants a division do you understand the difference?

affirmative action and other race based anti white policies are what "perpetuate the divisions that the government wants".

I guess government has wanted a division of sorts since the beginning of the USA. Since I don't know of a time when there haven't been laws regulating behavior and rights by racial group.

Progress.
No government can FORCE people of different races to live together. It never works. Never in history.

There will ALWAYS be friction...and when government tries to "correct" the situation by giving or restricting rights of one group or another, it only gets WORSE.

There has never been a time in history when every type of people of different countries, religions,colors, gods, continents, socioeconomic status, political beliefs, etc have lived without friction.

Only loser simpletons will try to convince intelligent people that friction among people only happens because of the color of skin...GTFO!!!!...LOL!!!!

it's not skin color. Nice try, but no one is going for that...It's the violent and chronically dysfunctional "culture" of the black race that is the problem.

It's amusing the people that want to end welfare, food stamps and govt handouts...what will it result in???

photo_0710_breadline_great_depression.jpg

More white people in bread lines than anyone else.

she'll run you in circles as long as you let her. Wise up.

Progress.

it's not skin color. Nice try, but no one is going for that...It's the violent and chronically dysfunctional "culture" of the black race that is the problem.

You mean those violent behaviors that more white people commit than Black people???

I'm not here to do recap for you.

Perhaps you should go back and read through. No doubt it will do you good, if in no other way than for reading comprehension practice.

Progress.

White people are the most violent and dysfunctional people on the face of the earth. Not only that they have actually chronicled it and presented it a testimony to their superiority. There is a reason you cant live in accord with nature. You were a mistake.

Perhaps you should go back and read through. No doubt it will do you good, if in no other way than for reading comprehension practice.
Stop pimping and pull your pants up.

Go shave your fur and do something about your lice problem.

Go shave your fur and do something about your erectile dysfunction.
You pull your pants up too and stop being so uppity.

she'll run you in circles as long as you let her. Wise up.

Sounds like you've been rode hard, so to speak. ;)
nah...you're the one who got used and put up wet...I was in complete control the whole time...Not much of a ride, really..sloppy and loose..no substance..

I think I'm being generous not ruining your little fantasy life. I mean, a man your age only has so many erections left.

But don't get carried away, ok? Just close your eyes, have your nap, and your nurse will wake you up when it's time for Jell-O.

It's amusing the people that want to end welfare, food stamps and govt handouts...what will it result in???

Which "people"? Who said that? When?
You're making things up again.

It's understandable that when you chime in the pace of the conversation must come to a crawl...
Let's help the nitwit catch up...

Meathead Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+893
ricechickie said:
Meathead said:
How about "black interests"?
Equally stupid.

Go shave your fur and do something about your erectile dysfunction.
You pull your pants up too and stop being so uppity.
I cant pull my pants up. These white women keep pulling them down boss.

Which "people"? Who said that? When?
You're making things up again.

It's understandable that when you chime in the pace of the conversation must come to a crawl...
Let's help the nitwit catch up...

Meathead Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+893
ricechickie said:
Meathead said:
How about "black interests"?
Equally stupid.

Oh..people in here!!! :rolleyes:

I thought you meant people in the real world..silly me.
LMFAO..
I can see why you're so outraged(!) now..it all makes perfect sense.:laugh2:

Lets face it. The 15% - 20% of white people with any dreams of a race war would get a major ass kicking. Not only would all the other minorities step in, whites that have Black family members would be stomping a mudhole in your ass. It would be like the Civil War all over again. We all know who lost that one right? :laugh:

Forum List

Back