Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

[
Rotagilla,

What are "white interests"?

Well, I'm no spokesman....Could be any number of things...For now off the top of my head I'll go with- protecting and furthering white culture, customs, values and lifestyles.

You know..the same things negroes advocate for their race...the same things asians advocate for their race.

Just asking, but do you consider yourself white first or American first?

I don't know what "white values" are.

BTW, interracial families aren't a fantasy. They are a fact. You like facts, don't you?

Let me know if you ever see a robin mate with a crow. :eusa_snooty:

If racial harmony can only be achieved through race-mixing, we're looking at another hundred years of riots born of frustration the Rats won't let blacks escape.

Too bad that bullet that hit King didn't hit Jesse instead....what a piece of shit criminal shakedown artist he's become.

Where I grew up in Detroit there were few blacks but they weren't far away so we played ball against them and got along but didn't really socialize with them. And then Rap Browns panthers burned down 2.100 buildings. Detroit was destroyed and still pretty much is 45 years later. This is where violence gets blacks...nowhere but worse off. Until there is black leader who doesn't use them for his own advancement, nothing will change....the ones who don't escape the democRAT party will stay stupid and violent. And sooner or later a city will stand up to them and machine gun rioters....maybe that's what will jar blacks to their senses and realize society will accept them with open arms and JOBS if they think white and act human.
stop it.

Huh?
huh_zps297f809f.png

[
Rotagilla,

Well, I'm no spokesman....Could be any number of things...For now off the top of my head I'll go with- protecting and furthering white culture, customs, values and lifestyles.

You know..the same things negroes advocate for their race...the same things asians advocate for their race.

What is with you?
You jump around changing the subject with every post...asking silly questions, making proclamations based on situations you create in your own mind...you're just trolling now.

So?

[
Rotagilla,

What is with you?
You jump around changing the subject with every post...asking silly questions, making proclamations based on situations you create in your own mind...you're just trolling now.

So?

I don't know how you can say that I'm changing the subject, when I'm asking questions based on your own words.

But feel free to stop responding. It's ok. I won't think any less of you than I already do.

BTW, interracial families aren't a fantasy. They are a fact. You like facts, don't you?

Let me know if you ever see a robin mate with a crow. :eusa_snooty:

If racial harmony can only be achieved through race-mixing, we're looking at another hundred years of riots born of frustration the Rats won't let blacks escape.

Race-mixing is already happening.

Census shows big jump in interracial couples USATODAY.com

CensusScope -- Multiracial Population Statistics

[
Rotagilla,

What is with you?

So?

I don't know how you can say that I'm changing the subject, when I'm asking questions based on your own words.

But feel free to stop responding. It's ok. I won't think any less of you than I already do.

I answer you, you say you don't understand. I ask you a question, you change the subject. amusing...

Couldn't care less what you think, though, my dear.

Hey Asslips.....your next sock should be less obvious....make "her" a hooker maybe....or a tranny...WAIT, that's the ticket! A tranny hooker! :laugh:

How about "black interests"?

Equally stupid.
Affirmative action, voter ID, food stamps, welfare and everything else Rev. Sharpton and other race pimps stand for or oppose?

LOL. It's not just black people what get food stamps and welfare.

They are "poor interests."
So being for voter ID, against welfare, unchecked immigration and affirmative action are not racist. Let me ask you, what are "white interests" as you put it?

Equally stupid.
Affirmative action, voter ID, food stamps, welfare and everything else Rev. Sharpton and other race pimps stand for or oppose?

So being for voter ID, against welfare, unchecked immigration and affirmative action are not racist. Let me ask you, what are "white interests" as you put it?

I haven't a clue. I didn't introduce that into the conversation. I've asked Rotagilla, and he said something about preserving white values and white culture, whatever that is.

Hey Asslips.....your next sock should be less obvious....make "her" a hooker maybe....or a tranny...WAIT, that's the ticket! A tranny hooker! :laugh:

I've got an idea, since we're sharing....

You should try to make your next sock smart and at least somewhat likable.

Progress.
No government can FORCE people of different races to live together. It never works. Never in history.

There will ALWAYS be friction...and when government tries to "correct" the situation by giving or restricting rights of one group or another, it only gets WORSE.

I know we have access to all these scary stories in the news, but race relations are better now than they've ever been in the history of the country. Why do you think there are so many more bi-racial babies out there? It's not from rape.

Some women are really dense. Most of them end up alone raising that child as the father couldn't care less. 72% of black children end up fatherless.

Over twice as many whites die every year from blacks killing them than whites doing the same to blacks. All you ever hear in the media is how whites are MURDERING BLACKS. Which is bull shit.
You avoided the question. Race relations between whites and Blacks are great. White women in particular love Black men. Face it. You racists white boys are in for a surprise if you ever even get up the courage to start a race war. Matter of fact if you do dream about it you better wake and slap yourself then run immediately to the computer and apologize to every Black person on this board.. Just something to think about....The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The alliances are already in place.

Equally stupid.

I haven't a clue. I didn't introduce that into the conversation. I've asked Rotagilla, and he said something about preserving white values and white culture, whatever that is.
You seem to have brought "white issues" which I can only understand to mean like those which I quoted. I haven't seen much movement on reinstating slavery and such.

I've got an idea, since we're sharing....

You should try to make your next sock smart and at least somewhat likable.
Yeah Traintime ended up being a trainwreck instead.

Progress.
No government can FORCE people of different races to live together. It never works. Never in history.

There will ALWAYS be friction...and when government tries to "correct" the situation by giving or restricting rights of one group or another, it only gets WORSE.

I know we have access to all these scary stories in the news, but race relations are better now than they've ever been in the history of the country. Why do you think there are so many more bi-racial babies out there? It's not from rape.

Some women are really dense. Most of them end up alone raising that child as the father couldn't care less. 72% of black children end up fatherless.

Over twice as many whites die every year from blacks killing them than whites doing the same to blacks. All you ever hear in the media is how whites are MURDERING BLACKS. Which is bull shit.
You avoided the question. Race relations between whites and Blacks are great. White women in particular love Black men. Face it. You white boys are in for a surprise if you ever even dream of starting a race war. Matter of fact if you do dream about it you better wake and slap yourself then run immediately to the computer and apologize. Just something to think about....The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The alliances are already in place.

Any time, sambo.

Progress.

You avoided the question. Race relations between whites and Blacks are great. White women in particular love Black men. Face it. You white boys are in for a surprise if you ever even dream of starting a race war. Matter of fact if you do dream about it you better wake and slap yourself then run immediately to the computer and apologize. Just something to think about....The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The alliances are already in place.

Any time, sambo.
Come with with it white boy. Oh you wont? Exactly.

Forum List

Back