Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

If it were to happen Rotatilla would be relegated to drawing cartoons of what he would like to do to a Black guy hiding in his bunker.
laugh.gif
Quick question but how many blacks are on or have been on any rifle teams? Snipers? Known as firearm experts? Only one comes to mind and that is the DC sniper. Sure their is your gangs but they like to hold a gun all cool like and spray their bullets. No control
Just something to think about.
Well if thats true then why aren't you pussies doing something instead of running your yap on a message board?
laugh.gif

Quick question? Why are all you pussies so afraid?

White boys like you love to talk safe and secure in the interwebs but you humiliate white man hood when you are face to face with a Black guy.
Seems we don't want to that's the point you imbecile
Whites have the better shooters and we out number blacks
But as I said whites do not want a race war but the government does want a division
Thats what I said when you first starting talking shit white boy. Now you are back pedaling like you pussies always do. 80% of white people wont get involved because they dont want to and the remaining are pussies that need the support of the government.
There now I'm finished since you missed all of what I said.
You were finished before you started. You are a pussy and would pee yourself if you ever came face to face with a Black guy.

If it were to happen Rotatilla would be relegated to drawing cartoons of what he would like to do to a Black guy hiding in his bunker.
laugh.gif
Quick question but how many blacks are on or have been on any rifle teams? Snipers? Known as firearm experts? Only one comes to mind and that is the DC sniper. Sure their is your gangs but they like to hold a gun all cool like and spray their bullets. No control
Well if thats true then why aren't you pussies doing something instead of running your yap on a message board?
laugh.gif

White boys like you love to talk safe and secure in the interwebs but you humiliate white man hood when you are face to face with a Black guy.
Thats what I said when you first starting talking shit white boy. Now you are back pedaling like you pussies always do. 80% of white people wont get involved because they dont want to and the remaining are pussies that need the support of the government. I know Rotatilla wants to get it on as several of you pussies have bravely stated...well as bravely as you can on a message board.
laugh.gif

See ya in the field, boy.
Looking forward to it.
You said that about 6 months ago. In fact you promised. What happened?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But as I said whites do not want a race war but the government does want a division

Are you a fool for falling into the race war trap set by the government?
Dumb ass I said the government wants a division do you understand the difference?

laugh.gif

Thats what I said when you first starting talking shit white boy. Now you are back pedaling like you pussies always do. 80% of white people wont get involved because they dont want to and the remaining are pussies that need the support of the government.
There now I'm finished since you missed all of what I said.
You were finished before you started. You are a pussy and pee yourself if you ever came face to face with a Black guy.
No I just had to add what was left out of my comment.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dumb ass I said the government wants a division do you understand the difference?
The government already has a division. If you were not back pedaling so fast you would have read my post and agreed with it. As it was you got your feelings hurt when you read the truth.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And you perpetuate the divisions that the government wants.

laugh.gif

affirmative action and other race based anti white policies are what "perpetuate the divisions that the government wants".
White people are not amused by these antics.

laugh.gif

affirmative action and other race based anti white policies are what "perpetuate the divisions that the government wants".
No one cares what white people are or are not amused with. You cant do shit about it. Thats why you live in a bunker. You think the big Black man is coming to get you.

laugh.gif

I disagree There was a need in the past for affirmative action now not so much.

laugh.gif

I guess government has wanted a division of sorts since the beginning of the USA. Since I don't know of a time when there haven't been laws regulating behavior and rights by racial group.

laugh.gif

I do what? stop adding to what I say maybe you perpetuate the divisions that the government wants

I guess government has wanted a division of sorts since the beginning of the USA. Since I don't know of a time when there haven't been laws regulating behavior and rights by racial group.
To even further that the division between class. it used to be poor whites and Blacks together represented a problem for the elite. Once they gave white guys permission to oppress and eliminate their competition low intelligence whites have been fooled into thinking its racial.

A day of reckoning approaches.
People are waking up.
See you in the field white boy. :banana:
Dude if there ever was a day that a race war happen the outcome would not happen the way you think it would happen use an earlier post I made as an example of what I mean.
Big talk. I want to see some action or you are just a blabber mouth pussy white boy on the internet. You punks are a barrel of monkeys.

Progress.
No government can FORCE people of different races to live together. It never works. Never in history.

There will ALWAYS be friction...and when government tries to "correct" the situation by giving or restricting rights of one group or another, it only gets WORSE.

Forum List

Back