Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

Majority of Blacks don't want a war, all they want is to lash out against some perceived unjustice pushed by the media and the white house
Majority of whites dont want a war either. The frightened ones that do want a war are too afraid to do anything and are waiting around for some huge advantage before peeping out of their bunkers.
You truly are an idiot.
Yes you truly are an idiot. 75% - 80% of whites want nothing to do with a race war. Thats already a given. The 20% - 25% of whites that are of the KKK ilk are too wimpy to do anything without the government making a move first. The only way those clowns would actually have the balls to do anything would be if the government were backing them up. Come on....everyone knows that.

UUHHMMMM.....one posted video of a Black Guy on a rant, I guess he speaks for us all...
Typical of low intelligence KKK types. It makes them a little brave.

Oh Lordy...

Your professions have been analyzed for intellectual means and have been found to represent no discernible trace of such.

This disqualifies your 'feelings' from consideration by reasonable people... thus you're hereby sentenced to LIFE IN IGNORE! (Hey... do me favor and say "Howdy" to the idiots for me... Thx)

Buh Bye now... .

Majority of Blacks don't want a war, all they want is to lash out against some perceived unjustice pushed by the media and the white house
Majority of whites dont want a war either. The frightened ones that do want a war are too afraid to do anything and are waiting around for some huge advantage before peeping out of their bunkers.
You truly are an idiot.
Yes you truly are an idiot. 75% - 80% of whites want nothing to do with a race war. Thats already a given. The 20% - 25% of whites that are of the KKK ilk are too wimpy to do anything without the government making a move first. The only way those clowns would actually have the balls to do anything would be if the government were backing them up. Come on....everyone knows that.

UUHHMMMM.....one posted video of a Black Guy on a rant, I guess he speaks for us all...

You can interpret or misinterpret it however you like.
And you can hope and dream but you will stay in your bunker long after the first shots are fired until its safe to come out. :laugh:

What a sad story. I hope this person is apprehended soon and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

It's a shame that some people are so driven by politics that they feel compelled to turn this tragic story into a partisan food fight. First we have those with a racial axe to grind to weigh in and I suspect the next to join in the fray will be the hoplophobes.
They are SO flummoxed when a white man kills a white man.

that's not what happened here. why are you trying to change the subject?

You truly are an idiot.

Typical of low intelligence KKK types. It makes them a little brave.

Oh Lordy...

Your professions have been analyzed for intellectual means and have been found to represent no discernible trace of such.

This disqualifies your 'feelings' from consideration by reasonable people... thus you're hereby sentenced to LIFE IN IGNORE! (Hey... do me favor and say "Howdy" to the idiots for me... Thx)

Buh Bye now... .
I knew I would hurt your feelings enough to force you to put me on ignore. Buh-Bye timid little white boy.

You truly are an idiot.

And you can hope and dream but you will stay in your bunker long after the first shots are fired until its safe to come out. :laugh:

Load up in the truck, boy.

You truly are an idiot.

Why should I do that? You still will be hiding in your bunker.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

:Boom2: :blsmile: :banana::afro:

You truly are an idiot.

As you have???...no thanks.

Well didn't St. Louis blacks want a war? Didn't they say they would take it from Ferguson to St. Louis?
You truly are an idiot.
I stand corrected you re a fucking moron.

laugh.gif

If it were to happen Rotatilla would be relegated to drawing cartoons of what he would like to do to a Black guy hiding in his bunker.
laugh.gif

Well didn't St. Louis blacks want a war? Didn't they say they would take it from Ferguson to St. Louis?
You truly are an idiot.
I stand corrected you re a fucking moron.
So why arent you doing something? The answer?....I'm correct. If I was wrong all Blacks would already be wiped out by now. You white boys simple dont have the courage to do anything unless it is with overwhelming odds. History shows this all to clearly.

You truly are an idiot.

You truly are an idiot.

You are the one that needs a job. Get to work white boy.

laugh.gif

If it were to happen Rotatilla would be relegated to drawing cartoons of what he would like to do to a Black guy hiding in his bunker.
laugh.gif
Quick question but how many blacks are on or have been on any rifle teams? Snipers? Known as firearm experts? Only one comes to mind and that is the DC sniper. Sure their is your gangs but they like to hold a gun all cool like and spray their bullets. No control
Just something to think about.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Quick question but how many blacks are on or have been on any rifle teams? Snipers? Known as firearm experts? Only one comes to mind and that is the DC sniper. Sure their is your gangs but they like to hold a gun all cool like and spray their bullets. No control
Well if thats true then why aren't you pussies doing something instead of running your yap on a message board?
laugh.gif

Quick question? Why are all you pussies so afraid?

White boys like you love to talk safe and secure in the interwebs but you humiliate white man hood when you are face to face with a Black guy. Your fear is palpable and you are pathetic panty waste.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well if thats true then why aren't you pussies doing something instead of running your yap on a message board?
laugh.gif

White boys like you love to talk safe and secure in the interwebs but you humiliate white man hood when you are face to face with a Black guy.
Seems we don't want to that's the point you imbecile
Whites have the better shooters and we out number blacks
But as I said whites do not want a race war but the government does want a division

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

White boys like you love to talk safe and secure in the interwebs but you humiliate white man hood when you are face to face with a Black guy.
Thats what I said when you first starting talking shit white boy. Now you are back pedaling like you pussies always do. 80% of white people wont get involved because they dont want to and the remaining are pussies that need the support of the government. I know Rotatilla wants to get it on as several of you pussies have bravely stated...well as bravely as you can on a message board.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But as I said whites do not want a race war but the government does want a division
Thats what I said when you first starting talking shit white boy. Now you are back pedaling like you pussies always do. 80% of white people wont get involved because they dont want to and the remaining are pussies that need the support of the government.
There now I'm finished since you missed all of what I said.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you a fool for falling into the race war trap set by the government?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats what I said when you first starting talking shit white boy. Now you are back pedaling like you pussies always do. 80% of white people wont get involved because they dont want to and the remaining are pussies that need the support of the government. I know Rotatilla wants to get it on as several of you pussies have bravely stated...well as bravely as you can on a message board.
laugh.gif

See ya in the field, boy.
Looking forward to it.

Forum List

Back