Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

I made my position more than clear in my many polite replies. You ignore them and look for absurd angles to use to play semantic games.

You're just agitating and looking for attention now.

I can see the whine in your post.

If you don't like the way the discussion is going, you're free to end it anytime now.

I'm very happy with the way this conversation is going.

Many are reading this and forming/reinforcing opinions on the topic of disproportionate negro crime ....and the type of people who constantly try to change the subject to avoid talking about the problem.

All is well.
Carry on.

:popcorn:

There's nothing to carry on.

You did a lot of talking for white people, telling us what they're sick of, and then refused to expound on it in any meaningful way.

I made my position more than clear in my many polite replies. You ignore them and look for absurd angles to use to play semantic games.

You're just agitating and looking for attention now.

I can see the whine in your post.

If you don't like the way the discussion is going, you're free to end it anytime now.

I'm very happy with the way this conversation is going.

Many are reading this and forming/reinforcing opinions on the topic of disproportionate negro crime ....and the type of people who constantly try to change the subject to avoid talking about the problem.

All is well.
Carry on.

:popcorn:

There's nothing to carry on.

You did a lot of talking for white people, telling us what they're sick of, and then refused to expound on it in any meaningful way.

Made all my points very well and thanks to your antics I even got to explain them in more depth.

No I am quite clear, the NBC edited version of the Zimmerman 911 call That NBC edited version.

Actually, you weren't clear. You wanted to talk about two incidents (Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown), and then started on about some edited video by NBC.

What did the edited audio do to inject race into a story that wasn't about race in the first place?
The first version is what I said that was very clear. maybe you didn't comprehend it, that's not my fault.

OK, you were clear. Fine.

Can you answer my question?
What did the edited version do to inject race?
Don't tell me you haven't heard about it?
The edited version has Zimmerman blurting out race as if he was voluntary saying it.
The real call has the dispatcher asking him to identify the person.
NBC left out that part.

So, it is your contention that no one would have thought about the race of the shooter and the dead kid without the NBC tape?
Stop side stepping it's unbecoming

Well didn't St. Louis blacks want a war? Didn't they say they would take it from Ferguson to St. Louis?
Majority of Blacks don't want a war, all they want is to lash out against some perceived unjustice pushed by the media and the white house

The majority of black people don't want a war or to lash out, they want to live their lives. Without the constant reminder of their blackness by bigots.

The majority of white people are tired of having to cater to what negroes want or don't want..what they like and don't like...what "offends" them and what doesn't.

White people grow tired of anti white government policies to artificially elevate the negro and displace whites...white people are tired of the double standards...white people are tired of having our tax money siphoned off to support a parasite class who hate us anyway...It's ironic..we're funding the very people who despise our system and work to take it down...White people are tired of disproportionate negro crime levels and negro dysfunction in general.

Importing negroes to work as farm animals was the WORST thing this country ever did ....and it will be one of the main reasons it collapses.
How old are you?

Why are you using the word 'negro'?

He uses the word because he's infantile enough to believe that it carries some weight to demean people...

Actually, you weren't clear. You wanted to talk about two incidents (Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown), and then started on about some edited video by NBC.

What did the edited audio do to inject race into a story that wasn't about race in the first place?
The first version is what I said that was very clear. maybe you didn't comprehend it, that's not my fault.

The edited version has Zimmerman blurting out race as if he was voluntary saying it.
NBC left out that part.

So, it is your contention that no one would have thought about the race of the shooter and the dead kid without the NBC tape?

Perhaps you could quote some question that I've not answered.

NBC left out that part.

Did I say you did not answer a question? I said you side stepped it.
YOU SAY IT WAS ABOUT RACE BEFORE NBC MADE IT ABOUT RACE.
That must be proven can you?

NBC left out that part.

I've asked you a question.

Do you think it didn't occur to anyone that the shooting of unarmed Trayvon Martin was about race before the NBC tape?

Yes, I think it was already about race. Can I prove that? I'd have to go hunt down the initial witnesses and find their statements.

Let's be honest...
The racists on this board are losers. They can blame it on Black people, Affirmative action, the collapse of Jim Crow, etc.

Even in a society dominated by Whites they are still on the lower rung of society and will remain so.
Their lack intellectual prowess,inability to initiate opportunities and lack of social mores do more to separate them from success than anything else.

Now that many artificial barriers that restricted the social mobility, education and opportunities of Black People are being dismantled and people of all races are losing or winning based on actual ability, these Whites who have always been losers are even further left behind.

Racist love percentages yet hate actual whole numbers because it would force them admit that Whites lead in the receivership of all govt hand outs and benefits.
It would force them into admitting that Whites numerically lead in the categories of most crime including violent crimes, white collar crimes and victimless crimes.

Racist pine of an upcoming race war because they have lost the intellectual debate and public opinion that their brand of codified denial of Constitutional Rights for numerous races of people is a direct denial of the principles of this Country.
When bullies and losers haven't any intellectual ammunition then firearms ammunition comes very cheap.

The same people who cite the pseudo-science of the Bell Curve and state that Whites would have no internal strife absent the presence of minority groups are either more ignorant than conceivable or simply lying to further a lost cause.

Skin heads hate neo-nazis, neo-nazis hate the Klan, Klan hates the Skin Heads, White Nationalists hate everybody, take your pick.

The history of Europe paints an even bleaker picture of the inability of many Whites to live in peace among others inhabiting the same continent.

Racists are losers because they aren't intelligent enough to compete.

NBC left out that part.

Do you think it didn't occur to anyone that the shooting of unarmed Trayvon Martin was about race before the NBC tape?

Yes, I think it was already about race. Can I prove that? I'd have to go hunt down the initial witnesses and find their statements.
only to someone who lived with race on their mind 24/7 would think it was about race. NBC made it about race on a national level you are stuck on race maybe you should take a break.

Let's be honest...
The racists on this board are losers. They can blame it on Black people, Affirmative action, the collapse of Jim Crow, etc.

Even in a society dominated by Whites they are still on the lower rung of society and will remain so.
Their lack intellectual prowess,inability to initiate opportunities and lack of social mores do more to separate them from success than anything else.

Now that many artificial barriers that restricted the social mobility, education and opportunities of Black People are being dismantled and people of all races are losing or winning based on actual ability, these Whites who have always been losers are even further left behind.

Racist love percentages yet hate actual whole numbers because it would force them admit that Whites lead in the receivership of all govt hand outs and benefits.
It would force them into admitting that Whites numerically lead in the categories of most crime including violent crimes, white collar crimes and victimless crimes.

Racist pine of an upcoming race war because they have lost the intellectual debate and public opinion that their brand of codified denial of Constitutional Rights for numerous races of people is a direct denial of the principles of this Country.
When bullies and losers haven't any intellectual ammunition then firearms ammunition comes very cheap.

The same people who cite the pseudo-science of the Bell Curve and state that Whites would have no internal strife absent the presence of minority groups are either more ignorant than conceivable or simply lying to further a lost cause.

Skin heads hate neo-nazis, neo-nazis hate the Klan, Klan hates the Skin Heads, White Nationalists hate everybody, take your pick.

The history of Europe paints an even bleaker picture of the inability of many Whites to live in peace among others inhabiting the same continent.

When the majority of Americans are whites of course you will have more whites but when you have a high number of the minority on government assistance that to should also be pointed out.
You aren't being honest when you say others should be.

only to someone who lived with race on their mind 24/7 would think it was about race. NBC made it about race on a national level you are stuck on race maybe you should take a break.

EXACTLY!!!!!

That's the consequence of being reminded of your black skin 24/7 by the bigots. That's the consequence of being followed in stores because of your black skin, of having taxis pass by because of your black skin, of watching people cross the street because of your black skin, of having people question your educational and job performance due to your black skin, assuming you're on some kind of government program due to your black skin, question your family values, your relationship with your daddy, and your criminal background, and of hearing and reading all the creative ways in which people can refer to your black skin.

Yes, bigreb, it ALL becomes about race.

Glad you finally got it. Thanks so much for playing.

EXACTLY!!!!!

That's the consequence of being reminded of your black skin 24/7 by the bigots. That's the consequence of being followed in stores because of your black skin, of having taxis pass by because of your black skin, of watching people cross the street because of your black skin, of having people question your educational and job performance due to your black skin, assuming you're on some kind of government program due to your black skin, question your family values, your relationship with your daddy, and your criminal background, and of hearing and reading all the creative ways in which people can refer to your black skin.

NBC made it about race

Let's be honest...

When the majority of Americans are whites of course you will have more whites but when you have a high number of the minority on government assistance that to should also be pointed out.

Feel free to highlight any statement that was dishonest...I doubt you can.

I'll just repeat my post.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Let's be honest...

He knows that. It gets pointed out to him every couple of weeks...but he keeps circling back to it.

He knows those lies won't stand up to close examination and honest debate. That's why he barrages you with a blizzard of proclamations with random lies like that stuck in.

Forum List

Back