Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed

It's amusing the people that want to end welfare, food stamps and govt handouts...what will it result in???

Which "people"? Who said that? When?
You're making things up again.

It's understandable that when you chime in the pace of the conversation must come to a crawl...
Let's help the nitwit catch up...

Meathead Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+893
ricechickie said:
Meathead said:
How about "black interests"?
Equally stupid.
Affirmative action, voter ID, food stamps, welfare and everything else Rev. Sharpton and other race pimps stand for or oppose?

Oh..people in here!!! :rolleyes:

I thought you meant people in the real world..silly me.
LMFAO..
I can see why you're so outraged(!) now..it all makes perfect sense.:laugh2:

See what thinking gets you?...wrong as usual.

It's amusing the people that want to end welfare, food stamps and govt handouts...what will it result in???

It's understandable that when you chime in the pace of the conversation must come to a crawl...

Meathead Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+893
ricechickie said:
Meathead said:
Equally stupid.
Affirmative action, voter ID, food stamps, welfare and everything else Rev. Sharpton and other race pimps stand for or oppose?

LMFAO..

Yes, silly you; people in the real war aren't living in a hovel thinking of race wars.

Meathead Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+893
ricechickie said:
Meathead said:
Equally stupid.

LMFAO..

Thinking is not his strong suit. Its amusing he tries to come across as a great thinker but his arguments always get shredded.

Meathead Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+893
ricechickie said:
Meathead said:
Equally stupid.

LMFAO..

Thinking is not his strong suit. Its amusing he tries to come across as a great thinker but his arguments always get shredded.

Like cheese...

White people are the most violent and dysfunctional people on the face of the earth. Not only that they have actually chronicled it and presented it a testimony to their superiority. There is a reason you cant live in accord with nature. You were a mistake.

Really? So what white country has killed and EATEN a prisoner like happened this week in the Congo?

funny-gifs-romney.gif

I thought you said he said white values and culture.

I'm not here to do recap for you.

Perhaps you should go back and read through. No doubt it will do you good, if in no other way than for reading comprehension practice.
Stop pimping and pull your pants up.
Go shave your fur and do something about your erectile dysfunction.
You pull your pants up too and stop being so uppity.
I cant pull my pants up. These white women keep pulling them down boss.
Liar, your pants were down because they take them from you in those places they keep black people.

White people are the most violent and dysfunctional people on the face of the earth. Not only that they have actually chronicled it and presented it a testimony to their superiority. There is a reason you cant live in accord with nature. You were a mistake.

Really? So what white country has killed and EATEN a prisoner like happened this week in the Congo?

funny-gifs-romney.gif
The US. white boys frequently ate their dead so they could survive here when the pilgrims came here.

I'm not here to do recap for you.

Perhaps you should go back and read through. No doubt it will do you good, if in no other way than for reading comprehension practice.
Stop pimping and pull your pants up.
Go shave your fur and do something about your erectile dysfunction.
You pull your pants up too and stop being so uppity.
I cant pull my pants up. These white women keep pulling them down boss.
Liar, your pants were down because they take them from you in those places they keep black people.
You mean that place where you were raped?

Have fun racist white boys. Gotta go. If you post enough maybe you will get up the heart to start a race war.......Just kidding. You punks are too afraid of your own shadows to do anything like that.
laugh.gif

Unarmed White Man and His Two Dogs Shot, Killed
Man And His Two Dogs Shot Killed In St. Louis Watch the video - Yahoo News

Quote:
St. Louis police say a man and his two dogs were all shot and killed in the parking lot of a Subway restaurant. Police are looking for the suspect, described as a Black male.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Obama has blood on his hands, holder has blood on his hands and sharpton has blood on his hands. They can all go to hell.
Someone is murdered and it's Obama's fault???? By your own logic every president is a mass murderer. Or do you only apply this to Obama because you are a racist? I already know the answer but let's hear you be honest and admit it.

Forum List

Back