Unbelievable! Obama Whines at Prayer Breakfast About Unfair Media Coverage

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
by Jim Hoft
February 11, 2013

What a petty man.
Obama lectured the attendees at the National Prayer Breakfast last week when he got up to the microphone. The thin-skinned president whined about people forgetting what they heard at the breakfast and being mean to him when he leaves and goes back to the White House.
Unbelievable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2lbzLv6v9I]Unbelievable! Obama Whines at Prayer Breakfast About Unfair Media Coverage - YouTube[/ame]​

Unbelievable! Obama Whines at Prayer Breakfast About Unfair Media Coverage (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Is Jim Hoft paying you?

If not, he should be. You seem to post nothing but links to his stories.

Is it so hard to have an opinion yourself, rather than re-posting other people's opinions? Do you expect to convince anyone of anything?

It baffles me.

He didn't say anything about people being mean to him. He never mentioned people attacking him in any way. He seemed to be acknowledging that it goes both ways. After the prayer breakfast Republicans and Democrats will be at each other's throats again, and nothing will get done in Washington.

Is Jim Hoft paying you?

Is it so hard to have an opinion yourself, rather than re-posting other people's opinions? Do you expect to convince anyone of anything?

It baffles me.

Him and Wehrwolfen have the same posting style. Post an opinion piece from a rightwing news source, and wait for the other nuts to rep him for his copy/paste job. I know mods can merge threads. Can't you just merge their two accounts so everybody can ignore both of them at the same time?

Is Jim Hoft paying you?

It baffles me.

Him and Wehrwolfen have the same posting style. Post an opinion piece from a rightwing news source, and wait for the other nuts to rep him for his copy/paste job. I know mods can merge threads. Can't you just merge their two accounts so everybody can ignore both of them at the same time?

I'm convinced those two and healthmyths may all be the same person.

by Jim Hoft
February 11, 2013

What a petty man.
Obama lectured the attendees at the National Prayer Breakfast last week when he got up to the microphone. The thin-skinned president whined about people forgetting what they heard at the breakfast and being mean to him when he leaves and goes back to the White House.
Unbelievable.

Unbelievable! Obama Whines at Prayer Breakfast About Unfair Media Coverage (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Now, wait just a damn minute. You can't have it both ways.

Is the President whining because the media is unfair to him, or is there a media conspiracy to grovel at his feet? It seems to me that if there is one, there won't be the other.

Y'all get your stories straight. Is the so-called MSM in his pocket, or not? If so, what's he got to whine about?

Is the President whining because the media is unfair to him, or is there a media conspiracy to grovel at his feet? It seems to me that if there is one, there won't be the other.

Y'all get your stories straight. Is the so-called MSM in his pocket, or not? If so, what's he got to whine about?

Most of the media is in his pocket.

The ones that arent drive him and liberals crazy.

Is Jim Hoft paying you?

It baffles me.

I'm convinced those two and healthmyths may all be the same person.

I am convinced you pray to Obama and believe like these people among them THE EDITOR of NewsWeek he is GOD!
The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But Obama????

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

I am convinced YOU are such a mindless Obamatron robot that you fervently and religiously BELIEVE EVERYTHING that comes out of the mouth of Obama!

I am convinced YOU are like the SUBJECTS in the " Emperor's Clothes"
All I can think of when I read such tripe as above is this...
Everyone said, loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"

"What a marvellous train!"

"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!" They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away. But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The boy is right! The Emperor is naked! It's true!"

The Emperor's New Clothes

YOU and others are CONVINCED Obama is god!

Last edited:
obama is upset because the media doesn't support him 100%. There are still media outlets that won't worship him. When he says all must kneel before his might, he means ALL.

I voted against the Pres, but I also don't mind telling you that is not what he said.

I am not an Obama supporter, but I did not see his speech as whining, it appeared to me to be a statement about everyone. I would go as far to say it looked like an appeal for a more civil discourse from everyone.
Additionally, the speech by Ben Carson should not have been controversial either. He has authored several books, and if one has read just one of them, his speech should have been exactly what should have been expected from him.

by Jim Hoft
February 11, 2013

What a petty man.
Unbelievable.

What's to have both ways? The media is totally in the tank for him on almost all occasions... that's undeniable. However, he does seem to whine on those rare occassions when they do question him.

It isn't all that difficult old fart.

by Jim Hoft
February 11, 2013

What a petty man.
Unbelievable.

What's to have both ways? The media is totally in the tank for him on almost all occasions... that's undeniable. However, he does seem to whine on those rare occassions when they do question him.

You better take up your complaint with Fox News, if that is your point, because apparently they have caved in to the president, according to you.

You better take up your complaint with Fox News, if that is your point, because apparently they have caved in to the president, according to you.

What does on have to do with the other? Are you high or something Jakey Fakey?

What does on have to do with the other? Are you high or something Jakey Fakey?

Put your comment "The media is totally in the tank for him on almost all occasions... " with my comment, your unawareness is quite obvious.

Forum List

Back