🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unbelievable This Guy Has a Statue In Central Park

#CherishYourPrivilege

This is your salvation:
KiwiSun Tanning Salon Battersea London

BTW, they are giving 50% off right now.

Waterstones are doing a sale on joke books. I suggest you run along while stocks last because the one you're reading from now is rather, how shall we say, 'dated'.

To be honest, I am not trying to be funny although I can understand why it may seem to you that way. Your entire premise is based on the fact that all your woes are due to lack of pigments in your skin. There is an easy fix for that: tanning salons. However, if the reverse were true, there would be no easy cure as we can see from the futile attempts of Michael Jackson. You should just consider yourself lucky that your issue can be fixed.

#CherishYourPrivilege

This is your salvation:

Waterstones are doing a sale on joke books. I suggest you run along while stocks last because the one you're reading from now is rather, how shall we say, 'dated'.

To be honest, I am not trying to be funny although I can understand why it may seem to you that way. Your entire premise is based on the fact that all your woes are due to lack of pigments in your skin. There is an easy fix for that: tanning salons. However, if the reverse were true, there would be no easy cure as we can see from the futile attempts of Michael Jackson. You should just consider yourself lucky that your issue can be fixed.

Except I've claimed nothing of the sort, as you well know.

#CherishYourPrivilege

This is your salvation:

Except I've claimed nothing of the sort, as you well know.

You are facing a problem. Problem by its nature requires solution in order for it to cease to be an irritant for you. How effectively you solve a problem is dependent on how effectively you diagnose the problem. I understand that you have so far been unable to diagnose the problem by yourself. That is why I have done some analysis and I am proposing a solution: Just hit a tanning salon for few months and the race would cease to be an issue. You can do that or you can continue what you are doing now, i.e., spread hate against people of color. I personally think, however comical you may perceive it to be, the former is a much better solution.

#CherishYourPrivilege

This is your salvation:

That fix is only temporary. He will give himself skin cancer being a genetic mistake.

Reminds me of the partial-birth abortion procedure of sticking something sharp into the baby's skull, scrambling the brains around a bit, and, bingo, no more baby to fret about.

Forum List

Back